Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Romance Gamblers trying to cheat each other on NL. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Gamblers trying to cheat each other on NL. (1207 Views)

I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Gamblers trying to cheat each other on NL. by yicob(m): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2009
(strolling on the street of Lagos ) 15/18/2098.

Akin: Hello baby, I was the one waving my hands when you passed by the one-storey building, as in the one painted chocolate red.

Lizy: Ok, how do I help you.

Akin: **chuckles** am Akin a geophysics graduate of University of Ikoyi.

Lizy: sorry I don't have much time to discuss. Anyway, am Lizy. . . and what do u do?

Akin: I just finished my nysc and would be going for a managerial post interview in an International Oil Company in PH. Actually your face looks familiar, as in I know you somewhere.

Lizy: really ? wow. . . .a good job is ahead of you. But I dont think I know you.

Akin: i love your swag style. You re chic gurl. I love the way you smile, walk, talk. Oh my you re an angel.

Lizy: thank you. (shouting) okada, okada, motocycle, Obalende

(the duo exchanges tele number)

(at respective homes, Akin dials Lizy)

Akin: Hi Lizy, thanks for talking to you yesterday

Lizy: how are u Akin ?

Akin: i have a confession.

Lizy: go on Bwoy, am all ears.

Akin: the very first time I saw you, my love for you was gallivanting like an antelope. My love for you is as hard as nairaland. You are the sugar in my tea and the place I call home. Anytime I hear your voice, i feel like jumping into your arms. You are the woman that shares my dream. Please Nkem Lizy, I want to marry you. Please please, i love you, true to God. Are u there ?

Lizy: I can hear you. How come you love me so much for the first time of seeing.

Akin: love surpasses time barrier, am on my kneels, just say yes.

Lizy: am not interested in any relationship. I have some issues bothering me.

Akin: what is it ? Tell me, I would help.

Lizy: em . . .em. . .thats my darling. I lost my Aunt's N120,000 on my way to the market. If you can help me with N100k.

Akin:  ha, serious issue. 120k. Ok I would try my best. If you can come to my house on  Sunday. 8pm.

Lizy: ey, i love you. Ok, i will. Bye.

(hangs phone)

** soliloquizing in their rooms**

Akin: (rolling and laughing all alone in his unceilled cubicle)stupid girl, she wants money. God will just catch her and make her come on sunday. I will make sure i tear her to pieces. Suck her breasts like viju milk. 9 rounds is my mission.

Lizy: (applying pancake infront of a mirror) mumu boy , maga don pay. So him think say i be ashewo ? When Sunday come, I would tell him to come to Tantalizers with money. He will not only give me 100k but also pay for rice and chicken + ice tea. Now I can buy 11 G-strings, 8 Bras, 9 armless and 3 high soles (cocoshoe) like that of T*pe2000.

(light fades)
THE END.
Re: Romance Gamblers trying to cheat each other on NL. by Igwe9(m): 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2009
How would I know when you 've not told us the rest of the story. undecided
Re: Romance Gamblers trying to cheat each other on NL. by na2day2(m): 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2009
yicob:

(strolling on the street of Lagos ) 15/18/2098.

Akin: Hello baby, I was the one waving my hands when you passed by the one-storey building, as in the one painted chocolate red.

Lizy: Ok, how do I help you.

Akin: **chuckles** am Akin a geophysics graduate of University of Ikoyi.

Lizy: sorry I don't have much time to discuss. Anyway, am Lizy. . . and what do u do?

Akin: I just finished my nysc and would be going for a managerial post interview in an International Oil Company in PH. Actually your face looks familiar, as in I know you somewhere.

Lizy: really ? wow. . . .a good job is ahead of you. But I dont think I know you.

Akin: i love your swag style. You re chic gurl. I love the way you smile, walk, talk. Oh my you re an angel.

Lizy: thank you. (shouting) okada, okada, motocycle, Obalende

(the duo exchanges tele number)

(at respective homes, Akin dials Lizy)

Akin: Hi Lizy, thanks for talking to you yesterday

Lizy: how are u Akin ?

Akin: i have a confession.

Lizy: go on Bwoy, am all ears.

Akin: the very first time I saw you, my love for you was gallivanting like an antelope. My love for you is as hard as nairaland. You are the sugar in my tea and the place I call home. Anytime I hear your voice, i feel like jumping into your arms. You are the woman that shares my dream. Please Nkem Lizy, I want to marry you. Please please, i love you, true to God. Are u there ?

Lizy: I can hear you. How come you love me so much for the first time of seeing.

Akin: love surpasses time barrier, am on my kneels, just say yes.

Lizy: am not interested in any relationship. I have some issues bothering me.

Akin: what is it ? Tell me, I would help.

Lizy: em . . .em. . .thats my darling. I lost my Aunt's N120,000 on my way to the market. If you can help me with N100k.

Akin:  ha, serious issue. 120k. Ok I would try my best. If you can come to my house on  Sunday. 8pm.

Lizy: ey, i love you. Ok, i will. Bye.

(hangs phone)

** soliloquizing in their rooms**

Akin: (rolling and laughing all alone in his unceilled cubicle)stupid girl, she wants money. God will just catch her and make her come on sunday. I will make sure i tear her to pieces. Suck her breasts like viju milk. 9 rounds is my mission.

Lizy: (applying pancake infront of a mirror) mumu boy , maga don pay. So him think say i be ashewo ? When Sunday come, I would tell him to come to Tantalizers with money. He will not only give me 100k but also pay for rice and chicken + ice tea. Now I can buy 11 G-strings, 8 Bras, 9 armless and 3 high soles (cocoshoe) like that of T*pe2000.

(light fades)
THE END.

abeg when part 2 of this movie dey comot? grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Gamblers trying to cheat each other on NL. by platinumnk(f): 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2009
na2day?:

abeg when part 2 of this movie dey comot? grin grin grin grin

oyaa bring urself t the romance disputes u have been summoned
Re: Romance Gamblers trying to cheat each other on NL. by na2day2(m): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2009
platinumnk:

oyaa bring urself t the romance disputes u have been summoned

are u accusing me of sumtin? i am innocent ooo grin grin grin
Re: Romance Gamblers trying to cheat each other on NL. by platinumnk(f): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2009
na2day-

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-259856.704.html

acidrop:

i will like u 2 summon na2day

u have been summoned, make u hurry fast fast! angry angry angry angry
Re: Romance Gamblers trying to cheat each other on NL. by na2day2(m): 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2009
platinumnk:

na2day-

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-259856.704.html

u have been summoned, make u hurry fast fast! angry angry angry angry

gbam! e don happen cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Just Friends / Does He Still Luv Me? / The Difference Between What Men Say And What They Realy Mean!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.