Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out (88827 Views)

7 Ways Nigerian Bosses Abuse Their Staff / Women Bosses And Their Women Problem / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Bishops10(m): 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
You are dating 3 people and you say you are in a relationship ...Hahaha! my sister, you are in a conference meeting ooº°˚˚°ºoo

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by opcon(f): 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
babe.. na ur choice. na wetin u advise urself u go follow
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by mamahorus(f): 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
grin
Chanchit:
U never see anything, your mates dey service seven, u dey four dey make noise. moreover, na only married men ur destiny dey pick for you?
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by overlord77: 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
schumastic:
sleep till you own the company, then you can retire from sleeping with them

Now, this is the funniest and best advice. She will surely own the company at this rate she is sleeping with every. Nonsense
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by harvesto4u: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
U are an idiot.I pray u contact HIV.so just because u need promotion and u are messing your self around with married men.go and sleep with the company itself so that you will be Satisfied. Ashawo
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by overlord77: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
Bishops10:

You are dating 3 people and you say you are in
a relationship ...Hahaha! my sister, you are
in a conference meeting ooº°˚˚°ºoo

Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by fart: 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
I advice you to sleep with all 10 of them. #ashewo. end time vagi.na
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Deldima(f): 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ahmed0336:
Who am i to condemn you? Just know what goes around comes around. Try to be contented with the position you are and leave people husband thank you
well said
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by muyikutkene(m): 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
omo jatijati. Bleep d MD nd continue ur shamless behaviour. i am not sure ur parent do ur naming ceremony? if they do, they have wated their resources on a useless and valueless prostitute. mtchw. oponu omo. ashewo.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Cleanboi: 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
Sleep with them all till u go sleep one day u no go wake up.den for Sunday u go go church open mouth and pekus dey pray fire.
Too marry beta woman go hard o..end time ppl everywhere.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by ifeomaekol(f): 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
U must a very beautiful gal oooooo, anyway u must decide wat path u must follow, n dnt think they dnt kw u a free giver--------they do ni dts y all of them are running to u. Bt I think u shuld stop immediately.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Ayibaba1: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
You don't need advice, what you need is a biographer to write your story. I am sure it will sell! Idiot!
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by poshestmina(f): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
Sleep your way to the top and I mean it angry
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Oluschenco(m): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
...and a single guy out there will want to die for your love not knowing you are....

Better drop the 1st 2guys, sorry men, move on with the 3rd & new.

corporate olosho.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
Tallesty1:
Oh God
See Nigerian graduate grammar...na we go marry these ones?
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by elidi(m): 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
leave the job. simple and short
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
Abbykem:
They are married

They just wanna catch fun

They will definitely kiss and tell
Men fuccck and tell...pass d pusssy around.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Bluffly: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
The young lady needs your advice too... smh.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/nigerian-lady-who-slept-her-way-to-top.html

Imagine you referring yourself to be a victim in this situation. They gave you an offer and you accepted it because that is who you are. You could have as well quitted the job in the first place knwoing you are not a permanent staff. I beggi.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Khez: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
Smh, The three men knows your secret dear and prolly asked the oga to try... Smh i pity cos

Your a H to the O cry
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Leader01(m): 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
hmmmmmm
u are a professional, I'm sure u started it from the university, sleeping with the lecturers, HOD & the dean if possible to pass and graduate, after then u may have slept with one of the NYSC staff at camp to help post you to company instead of a secondary school,.......

That's why marrying some of these so called graduate or working class ladies..........is something a man needs to prepared his mind to cope with all her official relationships.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by oloriadejoke(f): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lmao I tot you said you want to climb higher in your career? So why don't you savon the 4th man? Moreover you are now a public dog with grade. Fool
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Asalatugbemi(m): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Left to me my dear sister, resign and go and establish in any business that you know about, reserve ur body for your husband
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by ifeoluwa49(f): 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
god has given u d brain to start d game. Now pray to God to gv sense to stop dat dirty game and start all over again cos,dose u r playing games with are game master. Don't b surprise they might all know.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by fajani(m): 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
[size=34pt]You came late for advice.... You care abt career fool...... Do you think women have career without husband...[/size]
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by ifeoluwa49(f): 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
god has given u d brain to start d game. Now pray to God to gv sense to stop dat dirty game and start all over again cos,dose u r playing games with are game master. Don't b surprise they might all know u
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
babe,anything worth doin is worth doing well,if u have made up ur mind to use ur body to climb ,den u av to b smart abt it,d oda men have played deir part in d ladder of ur climbing to d top,nw it's tym to get rid of dem and hook up wit the next man to tk u to d next level,u Av serviced dem enough for the favour dey did for u,u r nt indebted to dem,so drop dem n move d next boss,
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by alaskido(m): 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shut up your mouth there you this girl. You say you are already feeling like a SLUT. So you do not know that you are a SLUT already. My advise to you is to keep on sleeping with all of them. Even add more. Olosho.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by DanielLee5: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
It is very sad indeed, the girl got confused, but I am afraid there is only one solution - to get fired from there and try to build up career in a fair way, she ruines other girls' carreers, too, sabotages them
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by gift1108(f): 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
The men have discussed about u in a round table,they talked about how sweet u r in bed that's why they are coming one after the order but ur too crazy about promotion that's why u didn't notice
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by goldfish27(m): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
GoldenJAT:
No advice... Cos owna ladies no DE take advice.... U knw wetin 2 do, keep on sleeping with all of them

N na dis kind 1 go stand for front of church dey give testimony of double promotion.....there is God ooooo
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by rita25(f): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
keep sleeping with them when u get hiv u can stop
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Abee79(m): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenechukwu Ezeh: Female Barber In Enugu(photos) / Salary Structure Of Etisalat, Zain, MTN, Glo? / University Courses That Are Waste Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.