Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

EFCC: Metuh Has Cases To Answer, Says His Alarm Was Unnecessary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC: Metuh Has Cases To Answer, Says His Alarm Was Unnecessary (22818 Views)

Buhari Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges Cases To EFCC / Why Malami Shuns EFCC, Sends Judges’ Cases To DSS / Metuh Has Admitted Collecting N400m From Dasuki – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC: Metuh Has Cases To Answer, Says His Alarm Was Unnecessary by maxtamazin: 11:11am On Dec 18, 2015
PassingShot:

Many of us have known this as their strategy. But they, in their foolery still think it was EFCC of those days, the political EFCC that could only bark but not bite.

They should have seen that the EFCC of today is completely different from the EFCC Nigerians have ever known.

Who would have ever thought that Dasuki could be held by DSS and then EFCC for over three weeks now?

Who would have thought that Dokpesi could spend nights in cell and only getting released on very stringent bail conditions pending determination of charges against him?

Who would have thought that Bafarawa, Yuguda, Akpobolokemi and many other powerful men of yesteryears could be hunted down and being made to face justice?

"We are not affer anyone. People should only fear the consequences of their actions" - PMB.

So, let them keep running when no one is pursuing them. It's the consequences of their past actions that's responsible.

Sharrap there. ....for you mind, u thought you very said something meaningful . Using EFCC against opposition is a very old tactics and the dull-ard fool is just replaying the old script.
Re: EFCC: Metuh Has Cases To Answer, Says His Alarm Was Unnecessary by adeoladele(m): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2015
leave him he will soon understand, i guess the guy must be from east they will always have problem because they failed to understand the polities, if him get brain how many igbo people Dasukgate gave money? still yet blindfolded igbo people still they shout Jona Jona
sochima1989:
oh boy ehhh you funny oh.......but God fit punish you for praying such though your comment sounds like that of the pharisees.......but try and read the comment of Adeoladele( two comments ahead of yours), He called your problem 'Congenital Stupidity' i really pity the people you teach if truly tou are a christain
Re: EFCC: Metuh Has Cases To Answer, Says His Alarm Was Unnecessary by emmykk(m): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2015
Objectives:

Anybody understands this?
unfortunately you understand it.
Re: EFCC: Metuh Has Cases To Answer, Says His Alarm Was Unnecessary by sunjongs(m): 11:21am On Dec 18, 2015
The Apc led federal govt are focused on messing up this country and that, they will get. I wonder what Apc would be looking for in pdp affairs.
Re: EFCC: Metuh Has Cases To Answer, Says His Alarm Was Unnecessary by Regis001: 11:25am On Dec 18, 2015
billyG:
Dullard like Metuh shld know th^t crimin^ls h^ve d Right to rem^in Silence.

RIGHT ON POINT!
HE NEEDS TO REMAIN SILENT BEFORE EFCC TRACES THE SOURCE OF FUNDS USED TO PURCHASE HIS LONDON PROPERTY AND APPLIES TO BRITISH AUTHORITIES TO SEIZR THE PROPERTY AS IT WAS PURCHASED WITH LAUNDERED FUNDS...

HE NEEDS TO BE REMAIN SILENT BECAUSE HE ALSO RECENTLY PURCHASED PROPERTY IN THE USA AND THIS WAS DONE WITH LAUNDERED FUNDS TRACEABLE TO THE NOW EXPOSED ARMS DEAL

HE NEEDS TO REMAIN SILENT BECAUSE HE PURCHASED A STRING OF PROPERTIES IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES WHICH ARE SUBJECT TO SEIZURE BY THEIR GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES BECAUSE THESE PROPERTIES ARE GAINS FROM MONEY LAUNDERING, CONSIDERED A GRAVE CRIMINAL OFFENCE IN THE EMIRATES

HE NEEDS TO REMAIN SILENT BECAUSE AT PRESENT, HE HAS HAD TO MOVE HIS FLEET OF LUXURY CARS 32 IN TOTAL, TO DIFFERENT WAREHOUSES AND VACANT PLOTS TO HIDE THEM FROM SECURITY AUTHORITIES. THESE CARS WERE PURCHASED FROM THE PROCEEDS OF MONEY LAUNDERING

OLISA METUH SHOULD REALISE THAT THE GAME IS UP. BY THE TIME HE SPENDS A FEW DAYS IN KUJE PRISONS, HE WILL BE PRAYING FOR A SECOND ASSASINATION ATTEMPT, THIS TIME, A SUCCESSFUL ONE.
Re: EFCC: Metuh Has Cases To Answer, Says His Alarm Was Unnecessary by ibisko04: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2015
handie:
No o! Pls leave Nurse Metuh alone. PDP is in a coma and only nurse Metuh is taking care of it. What'll happen to a coma patient that lacks care? Death. We still want an opposition and until KOWA steps up in 2019 to play opposition, pls let nurse Metuh be.
In so far as nurse Metuh himself is not suffering from stomach upset as a result of eating poisonous meals.
Re: EFCC: Metuh Has Cases To Answer, Says His Alarm Was Unnecessary by carinmom(f): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I will take care of that and effectively manage the communication affairs of the party while Metuh face justice.
Oh kay, i trust you.
Re: EFCC: Metuh Has Cases To Answer, Says His Alarm Was Unnecessary by Adebola314: 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
Regis001:

RIGHT ON POINT!
HE NEEDS TO REMAIN SILENT BEFORE EFCC TRACES THE SOURCE OF FUNDS USED TO PURCHASE HIS LONDON PROPERTY AND APPLIES TO BRITISH AUTHORITIES TO SEIZR THE PROPERTY AS IT WAS PURCHASED WITH LAUNDERED FUNDS...
HE NEEDS TO BE REMAIN SILENT BECAUSE HE ALSO RECENTLY PURCHASED PROPERTY IN THE USA AND THIS WAS DONE WITH LAUNDERED FUNDS TRACEABLE TO THE NOW EXPOSED ARMS DEAL
HE NEEDS TO REMAIN SILENT BECAUSE HE PURCHASED A STRING OF PROPERTIES IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES WHICH ARE SUBJECT TO SEIZURE BY THEIR GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES BECAUSE THESE PROPERTIES ARE GAINS FROM MONEY LAUNDERING, CONSIDERED A GRAVE CRIMINAL OFFENCE IN THE EMIRATES
HE NEEDS TO REMAIN SILENT BECAUSE AT PRESENT, HE HAS HAD TO MOVE HIS FLEET OF LUXURY CARS 32 IN TOTAL, TO DIFFERENT WAREHOUSES AND VACANT PLOTS TO HIDE THEM FROM SECURITY AUTHORITIES. THESE CARS WERE PURCHASED FROM THE PROCEEDS OF MONEY LAUNDERING
OLISA METUH SHOULD REALISE THAT THE GAME IS UP. BY THE TIME HE SPENDS A FEW DAYS IN KUJE PRISONS, HE WILL BE PRAYING FOR A SECOND ASSASINATION ATTEMPT, THIS TIME, A SUCCESSFUL ONE.
Re: EFCC: Metuh Has Cases To Answer, Says His Alarm Was Unnecessary by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
emmykk:
When about 20 commenters in page 1 to 2 are supporting APC via their comment without any diverse views it shows the thread is APC-produce or APC ipaders and e-warriors set loose.

Metuh ought not be arrested considering he is the voice of the opposition but what can we say when the president got F9 in mathematics in school,where will logic come from?

I thought you were just being mischievous in your first paragraph, but reading your second paragraph, especially the part in bold, I realise how unfortunately reetarded your thinking really is.

I'm scared that an adult with the same power of vote as I have can actually think like this. "Metuh should not be arrested because hes in the opposition?" Fùcking unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Metuh Has Cases To Answer, Says His Alarm Was Unnecessary by banio: 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
Operation silence the opposition. Operation kill democracy.
APC chains
Re: EFCC: Metuh Has Cases To Answer, Says His Alarm Was Unnecessary by Naijiant: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
Metuh chopped money from Dasuki for social media.
http://www.naijiant.com/beer-parlour-gist/goodluck-to-buharis-probes/
Re: EFCC: Metuh Has Cases To Answer, Says His Alarm Was Unnecessary by minky007(m): 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
When would Ameachi, fashola Tinubu and other APC cronies who ate with the pdp for 16years be invited? I smell double standard here.
Re: EFCC: Metuh Has Cases To Answer, Says His Alarm Was Unnecessary by ollyruffy: 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
Case to answer with what law? That procedure for looting called nigerian constitution?

Buhari and APC are clowns.
Re: EFCC: Metuh Has Cases To Answer, Says His Alarm Was Unnecessary by emmykk(m): 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
Timbuktou:

I thought you were just being mischievous in your first paragraph, but reading your second paragraph, especially the part in bold, I realise how unfortunately reetarded your thinking really is.

I'm scared that an adult with the same power of vote as I have can actually think like this. "Metuh should not be arrested because hes in the opposition?" Fùcking unfortunate.
APC e-warrior are always pained when truth is aired.
Re: EFCC: Metuh Has Cases To Answer, Says His Alarm Was Unnecessary by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
emmykk:
APC e-warrior are always pained when truth is aired.

I'm unabashedly pro-APC but i take pride in my capacity to be objective.
Re: EFCC: Metuh Has Cases To Answer, Says His Alarm Was Unnecessary by emmykk(m): 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
Timbuktou:

I'm unabashedly pro-APC but i take pride in my capacity to be objective.
democracy is beautiful when there is opposition.
When APC is allowed to silent speakers of opposition we all become zombies.

I beg to be excluded.
Re: EFCC: Metuh Has Cases To Answer, Says His Alarm Was Unnecessary by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 19, 2015
emmykk:
democracy is beautiful when there is opposition.
When APC is allowed to silent speakers of opposition we all become zombies.

I beg to be excluded.

There's something wrong when you pick someone of questionable character and integrity to fight a moral battle. I'm sure there are people without a blemish who can front for PDP or whatever form the opposition should take. Being in the opposition does not preclude anyone from the necessity of moral and, in this case, political uprightness. You can be the voice of opposition as long as you're clean, and if you feel you're too good for politics... Thats just a shame. Don't foist criminals and looters of the commonwealth on us in the feeble name of opposition. Present someone better.
Re: EFCC: Metuh Has Cases To Answer, Says His Alarm Was Unnecessary by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
Efcc are set of criminals.........

They are just after those who speak the truth against bloody group called apc.

What a grudges administration****
Re: EFCC: Metuh Has Cases To Answer, Says His Alarm Was Unnecessary by amusadele: 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
sochima1989:
oh boy ehhh you funny oh.......but God fit punish you for praying such though your comment sounds like that of the pharisees.......but try and read the comment of Adeoladele( two comments ahead of yours), He called your problem 'Congenital Stupidity' i really pity the people you teach if truly tou are a christain
You should be the one to teach your Fulani Islam region not to kill your own people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters / The Hypocrisy Of Justice Mohammed, A Key Member Of The NJC. / Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.