Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

My Mum Wants Me To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Wants Me To Get Married (562 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / URGENTLY!! I Need Advice My Friend Mum Wants Me To Sleep With Her / After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Wants Me To Get Married by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 12:48am On Dec 18, 2015
I just graudated from the Nigerian Defence Academy 3 months ago and my mum is already on my neck to get married and give her grandchildren since I'm her only child. I don't i'm ready yet please what do i do?
Re: My Mum Wants Me To Get Married by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 18, 2015
grin
Re: My Mum Wants Me To Get Married by mekonglobal(m): 1:49am On Dec 18, 2015
U dont think u're ready yet u mean? Then tell her that now, maybe u can actually come up with a projected time frame for to so, rather than u sitting on d fence....As an African u should hv known d risks that are involve in wat u do, and thats where her fears is coming from as d only son..

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Wants Me To Get Married by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 18, 2015
If you don't feel you are ready for marriage, then don't allow anyone push you into it.
You are a man, and you should be able to make decisions that concern you, especially one as serious as marriage. Nobody has the right to tell you when to marry or who to marry, that choice is yours to make.

So go tell mama that you aren't ready for marriage yet, and she should stop worrying. Explain to her your reasons for still being single and let her know that when you are ready and you have found that special someone, you'll let her know.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Swallow Your Pride / Ladies And Gentlemen, A Minute Of Your Time Please / See What This Dad Told His Daughter On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.