Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) (86010 Views)

Jilted Man Posts Estranged Lover’s Nude Pictures Online / Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online / Mob Beats Lagos Teacher, Rescues 14-year-old From Rape (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Islie: 1:51am On Dec 18, 2015
Samson Folarin

The Lagos State Police Command is investigating a case of a 19-year-old girl, Gbemisola, who claimed to have been raped by a university graduate, identified only as Kunle.

Gbemisola told PUNCH Metro that after the rape, Kunle, 24, began to blackmail her, threatening to release her nude photos if she refused to send him some money.
After the victim reportedly yielded to the threat two times, he allegedly demanded another payment of N10, 000.

When Gbemisola refused, the suspect was said to have posted the nude photos on the Internet, including her phone number.

The victim was said to have been called by some of her friends and family members who saw the pictures.
The incident happened in Agiliti Estate, Ketu area of Lagos State.

Afolabi, a caterer, told PUNCH Metro that she met the suspect about three weeks ago.
She said, “I was going home that Friday when he stopped me on the road and said he wanted to be my boyfriend. I told him I was already in a relationship with someone else, and that I was not interested.

“He said he would not mind being a mere friend. We exchanged contacts and I left for my house.

“I always post pictures of my new cakes on Whatsapp and he saw one of them and said he liked it. He said he wanted me to make a cake for him. I agreed.

“He asked where I was and I said I was at my sister’s shop. He said we should meet at the junction because the cake he wanted was on his phone and he would want to show me what he wanted.”

She explained that when they met, the suspect claimed to have forgotten the phone at his parent’s home in Agiliti Estate, and asked her to follow him home.
She alleged that no sooner had they got to the house than Kunle locked the door and raped her.

“I blamed myself for my predicament and I decided to bear the shame in silence.
“However, on Monday, which was three days after the rape, he called me, saying if I refused to meet him, I would regret it because he had my nude photos and he would post them on the Internet.

“I begged him and he said I should send him a N1,500 recharge card, which I did. Two days later, he demanded another N2, 000 recharge card, and I sent it.
“Later, he said I should send him N10,000. I was angry and dared him to do whatever he wanted to do.”

Gbemisola, who finished secondary school last year, said she was surprised when she saw her nude photos, with her phone number, on the Internet.

She said the incident had affected her psychologically.
The victim’s sister, Ramota, said she got to know about the incident from a family friend who saw the nude pictures.

She said, “My younger sister said she saw Gbemisola’s nude photos on someone’s phone. I was told she wanted to hurt herself due to the shame and disgrace it had brought on her.

“I followed some other family members to Kunle’s parents’ house and they promised to make him delete the photos. But we never knew the photos had gone viral.”
It was learnt that the case was first reported at the Lagos State Office of the Public Defender, before a community leader, Yomi Odegbami, took the matter to the Ketu Police Station.

Odegbami asked the government to bring the culprit to justice to serve as a deterrent to others.

“The police and the government should urgently wade into this case before other young girls fall victim of this wicked man,” he said.

Kunle, when contacted by our correspondent denied the allegation, saying he was in a relationship with Gbemisola.
He said the nude photos were not circulated by him, adding that the 19-year-old originally sent the photos to him during their conversation on
Whatsapp.

He said, “I am a graduate of a private university in Osun State and I know what I am doing. We met a few weeks ago and we started chatting on Whatsapp. I asked her to send me some of her pictures when she travelled to Ondo, and she said, ‘Is it my breasts?’, and I said yes.

“After that, I asked for the pictures of her private parts, and she sent them to me. I did a picsmix of the photos and jokingly sent it to her. I have since deleted the photos from my phone. The only regret I have was that I showed them to my friends.

“The first time she visited me, we didn’t do anything. It was the second time she came that we made love. I have all our chats as evidence that she sent those pictures to me.

“She came with her relatives to my house and damaged my laptop which I bought for over N90,000 and now, they are going to the press. I know my rights and if this is the way they want it, no problem.”

The Police Public Relations Officer, Joe Offor, said he would call back, but he had yet to do so as of the time of filing this report.

www.punchng.com/graduate-posts-girls-nude-pictures-online-teenager-alleges-rape/

lalasticlala

PIC: Gbemisola

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 18, 2015
Kunle reeks of lies. A wolf in sheep clothing. He is an unrepentant sadist that should be given a dose of his own bitter medicine.
The lady fell for a plan. It should also serve as a warning for girls that believe that they are big enough to take care of theirselves. A goat cannot negotiate it's release in a pack of hyeanas.

After raping you in their room, the best way to keep using you is by using manipulation of the most evil ways. Even boasting about it to friends like them.

To people that would want to defend Kunle(the likes of..), a prostitute is better, but if try to be funny with those, best believe they,ll rip your balls apart.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by marv1: 2:27am On Dec 18, 2015
Wickedness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Nobody: 2:32am On Dec 18, 2015
The story is not straight....how could she follow unknown guy to his place....the guy also got so many of her nude pics, can she also account for that.. What I see here is just lust or foul play.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by suruwilliams(m): 4:13am On Dec 18, 2015
doctoradekokolo:
Kunle reeks of lies. A wolf in sheep clothing. He is an unrepentant sadist that should be given a dose of his own bitter medicine.
The lady fell for a plan. It should also serve as a warning for girls that believe that they are big enough to take care of theirselves. A goat cannot negotiate it's release in a pack of hyeanas.

After raping you in their room, the best way to keep using you is by using manipulation of the most evil ways. Even boasting about it to friends like them.

To people that would want to defend Kunle(the likes of..), a prostitute is better, but if try to be funny with those, best believe they,ll rip your balls apart.
bro why are you jumping into conclusion the guy just said he had evidence of the chat where the girl sent the naked pictures na wa for you o

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by agarawu23(m): 4:25am On Dec 18, 2015
I hate teen stuff.

They should ask gbemisola if the guy took her pictures on the day he raped her because according her story, she isn't telling us how the guy got her nudde pictures

But the guy is silly for lieing that it was his friends that viewed the pictures undecided

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Tallesty1(m): 4:52am On Dec 18, 2015
doctoradekokolo:

You won't understand the guy's situation until a lady frames you up with a rape story.

The said that he has evidence so let the police investigate, hold your judgement till then....

58 Likes

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by xexy: 5:22am On Dec 18, 2015
she has no evidence of rape but she can take him to court for blackmail if she has the messages but the story of rape get k leg

14 Likes

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by oyatmicah(m): 5:28am On Dec 18, 2015
lemme reserve my comments here, cos if na Agility Estate, na my former hood b dat nd i gas know d kunle nd Gbemi .

bt seriously, sm niggas gas grow d f*uk up
well i blame Americans for diz, nd our pipu dat love copying everytin dey see d Oyinbos do. y would any sane human demand for a nude pix of his/her lover? nd d girl stupidly sent d unclad pix.
i cnt believe am typing diz bt damn. these ar END TIME IDIOTS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by looseweight: 7:49am On Dec 18, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 18, 2015
That guy needs to have his balls excised and hung on a ten foot pole at Oshodi.

Rapist are the worst form of living humans.

And no... Konji is not a bastard.

A man who cannot control his balls is a mad dog on rampage. He should be shot 10 bullets in his groin and left to die. angry

For ladies, help yourselves to avoid rape.

Why would you follow a full fledge young man with blood running in his balls to his house/lonely place??

Just tell me why?
SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Daslim180(m): 7:49am On Dec 18, 2015
A sane girl will not send the picture of her private parts to a guy. And a sane guy who really love you will never and ever think of demanding an unclad picture of a girl. Irresponsible end time people.

14 Likes

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by tammie24: 7:50am On Dec 18, 2015
i hope kunle would be taught a good lesson
he is older and should have known better
Imagine even blackmailing her?

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Helkayklassic(m): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2015
Are we not entitled to see the unclad pix since it has gone viral already! Waste of mb

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by djWALE(m): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2015
Endtime post...nairalanders pls wish me a safe journey to cameroon

8 Likes

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by philfrey08: 7:50am On Dec 18, 2015
When i hear or see rape, i just open thread to check names. grin

Just kidding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Demmocrats(m): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2015
Sue the wicked ijiat out of the face of this world.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Sijo01(f): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2015
Why post the picture of the victim instead of the accused?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by vicostyle20: 7:51am On Dec 18, 2015
Na wa ooooo
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by yorex2011: 7:51am On Dec 18, 2015
shocked
An unfortunate set
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Segadem(m): 7:51am On Dec 18, 2015
hmmm
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by iceberryose(m): 7:52am On Dec 18, 2015
Hmmmm cake?
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Daslim180(m): 7:52am On Dec 18, 2015
doctoradekokolo:

Why would she send him the picture of her private part, abegii girls of nowadays ehn

4 Likes

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by nasty45(m): 7:53am On Dec 18, 2015
Small shiidren
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by martineverest(m): 7:53am On Dec 18, 2015
Low self esteem is killing our ladies...y would one send her nude pics to another?... Don't u think that a guy that ask u to him nude pics of u does not have plans for u(u are just a LovePeddler to him) There is nothing like rape here; the lady fell foolishly to the guy's plan. Smh for today's ladies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by SylarsMcQuins: 7:54am On Dec 18, 2015
I'm late for work, abeg borrow me toothpaste der.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by iteleaye(m): 7:54am On Dec 18, 2015
Naked pic leak gone wrong...

Peacock male sequin loafers and other fashion accessories available for sale... Contact...
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by woodmood: 7:55am On Dec 18, 2015
We will continue to experience rubbish like this until and unless someone is sent to jail to serve as a deterrent.
Unfortunately, I do not know of anybody jailed even from past cases.
Let this cases be properly prosecuted and let the law take it's course.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) / '1 Million Boys' Robbers: Elderly Women Carry Cutlasses To Protect Themselves / Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.