Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Lalasticlala And Seun..... This Is For YOU - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lalasticlala And Seun..... This Is For YOU (810 Views)

Why Always Lalasticlala And Not Mynd44? / Seun, This Made Frontpage / I Hate Lalasticlala And All Nairaland Mods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lalasticlala And Seun..... This Is For YOU by benedictnsi(m): 8:32am On Dec 18, 2015
Please, Oga Seun and oga Lalasticlala, sorry to bug you this morning but..... Believe me, it worths it.

I have gently gone through all the rules in Nairaland but there is no where LAUGHING Is an offence....... Even people weh get burial do laugh not minding they are mourning.

I don't know if the Mods in politics section have private beef for me. They drive joy in Banning me just for nothing. Someone quoted me, said something funny and i laughed then I got banned till 19th December just like that.

Please help me warn them for this illegal and annoying Banning , i don't think its funny again.

You can go through this thread and see the reason behind this Banning ..

https://www.nairaland.com/2808382/aisha-buhari-throws-buhari-birthday/2#41107300

Thanks
Re: Lalasticlala And Seun..... This Is For YOU by kilode100(f): 8:39am On Dec 18, 2015
How Pathetic!!

Seun and Lalastica will now start feeling fly.. Enjoy/Endure your ban in peace/pieces biko.

Do you have a GF? No need answering as I already know the answer.

8 Likes

Re: Lalasticlala And Seun..... This Is For YOU by zinachidi(m): 8:40am On Dec 18, 2015
maybe they don't like kegites. grin
Re: Lalasticlala And Seun..... This Is For YOU by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 18, 2015
Eyaaaaa.
BTW na over-laugh be that na

no mind them jare grin laugh as you like afterall na ur data
Re: Lalasticlala And Seun..... This Is For YOU by benedictnsi(m): 9:14am On Dec 18, 2015
kilode100:
How Pathetic!!

Seun and Lalastica will now start feeling fly.. Enjoy/Endure your ban in peace/pieces biko.

Do you have a GF? No need answering as I already know the answer.

See gobe oooo

Wetin concern girlfriend with this matter na ......

Abi you don d eye me
Re: Lalasticlala And Seun..... This Is For YOU by benedictnsi(m): 9:24am On Dec 18, 2015
zinachidi:
maybe they don't like kegites. grin

Lol.. ... Who talk say I b kegite
Re: Lalasticlala And Seun..... This Is For YOU by zinachidi(m): 9:53am On Dec 18, 2015
benedictnsi:

Lol.. ... Who talk say I b kegite
the person u quoted used ''karid'' so i guessed u were one too, my bad,

(1) (Reply)

Some Tips That Might Make You a Better person In The Year 2016 / The Uniport Issues / Simple Words That Became Popular in Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.