Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls (4885 Views)

This Lady Said :people Feel My Big Boobs Are My Selling Point But It Is My Brain / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted / WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by mulattoclaro(m): 8:57am On Dec 18, 2015
Countless times I've been banned by the mods on nairaland for speaking my mind. As we speak I'm currently banned in the politics section. I've come across people who have at some point called me a racist and a tribalist. When did promoting one's multicultural or biracial heritage. I'm mixed race (Nigerian and German descent) and I'm very proud of the fact that I'm not Black and will never be black.

I've been opportune to meet wonderful nairalanders like martineverest, edcure, Goodboiyy, fineguy11, sandraokosun, tonyebarcanista, spanishkid, Truckpusher, and if I was a racist or a tribalist will I even have them as followers or follow them on nairaland. On the issues of Nigerian girls, well what can I say. I don't really hate them though but don't find them mutually compatible to have anything intimate with. Girls in my area don't like me at all cos according to them, I married a Brazilian and not one of them. Who would want to marry nigerian girls that 98% of them are harlots and hungry people?

As for those who call me a racist, tribalist or hater of nigerian girls I quite get it. I understand the hate cos I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm rich and I'm of mixed origin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by MzPecs(f): 9:00am On Dec 18, 2015
angry angry
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2015
"As for those who call me a racist, tribalist or hater of nigerian girls I quite get it. I understand the hate cos I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm rich and I'm of mixed origin."

.......................................................................................

This guy is worded but the ban thing na wa o. Just take am easy with our babes abeg.... How far your sis?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by Cutehector(m): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2015
Ok so what are u insinuating? We should sing kumbaya for u?
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by SUGARBEE(f): 9:04am On Dec 18, 2015
hehehe, Op you never see anything... play by the rules here else you would serve an eternal ban like how i was served a long time ago
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by honeygirl17: 9:04am On Dec 18, 2015
We don't even know you exist in the first place. Who cares if you marry a Brazilian lady or not. The only thing I hate about you is your attention seeking on a black man forum.

15 Likes

Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by adasexie(f): 9:05am On Dec 18, 2015
don't they have like a German forum where you could've posted this Shit?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by mulattoclaro(m): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
"As for those who call me a racist, tribalist or hater of nigerian girls I quite get it. I understand the hate cos I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm rich and I'm of mixed origin."

.......................................................................................

This guy is worded but the ban thing na wa o. Just take am easy with our babes abeg.... How far your sis?
I tire you o bros. She's fine. She will be in Nigeria on Monday.
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by kilode100(f): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by mulattoclaro(m): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2015
adasexie:
don't they have like a German forum where you could've posted this Shit?
get your dark banana peeling hands off my thread if you've got nothing tangible to contribute.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2015

You're a tribal-bigotry-touting, self-hating xenophobic misogynist.

Your scathing comments aren't targeted at individuals but groups which are mostly gender or ethnic-based.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by mulattoclaro(m): 9:10am On Dec 18, 2015
honeygirl17:
We don't even know you exist in the first place. Who cares if you marry a Brazilian lady or not. The only thing I hate about you is your attention seeking on a black man forum.

who gives a fuckkk what you think?
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by mulattoclaro(m): 9:11am On Dec 18, 2015
SUGARBEE:
hehehe, Op you never see anything... play by the rules here else you would serve an eternal ban like how i was served a long time ago
I mean it's not cool. The high handedness of the mods is too much.
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by mulattoclaro(m): 9:12am On Dec 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Ok so what are u insinuating? We should sing kumbaya for u?
sing awilo if you so please.
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 18, 2015
You're handsome? You're Rich? You're blah? conceited much?lipsrsealed

Bout You being handsome...I think The dictionary needs to Re-define the meaning of "Handsome"...coz Honestly? U don't meet the cut...lipsrsealed

PS---Your teeth are Amazingly Huge! have a dentist cut them in two..will Yah?.undecided

10 Likes

Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:14am On Dec 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I tire you o bros. She's fine. She will be in Nigeria on Monday.
That's cool.... Na to go prepare bride-price na... Hehe

But, take it calm on Nigerian girls though some of them attitude get k-leg... But it is not only d ladies o, the guys too.

As for the mod that loves to ban, na baba God hand I dedicate am.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by honeygirl17: 9:14am On Dec 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
who gives a fuckkk what you think?
You actually give a fk. You are even darker than me but you are all over the place insulting blacks. one more insult on the blacks and I will make sure you are ban.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by honeygirl17: 9:18am On Dec 18, 2015
kilode100:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Where have you been?
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by martineverest(m): 9:23am On Dec 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Countless times I've been banned by the mods on nairaland for speaking my mind. As we speak I'm currently banned in the politics section. I've come across people who have at some point called me a racist and a tribalist. When did promoting one's multicultural or biracial heritage. I'm mixed race (Nigerian and German descent) and I'm very proud of the fact that I'm not Black and will never be black.

I've been opportune to meet wonderful nairalanders like martineverest, edcure, Goodboiyy, fineguy11, sandraokosun, tonyebarcanista, spanishkid, Truckpusher, and if I was a racist or a tribalist will I even have them as followers or follow them on nairaland. On the issues of Nigerian girls, well what can I say. I don't really hate them though but don't find them mutually compatible to have anything intimate with. Girls in my area don't like me at all cos according to them, I married a Brazilian and not one of them. Who would want to marry nigerian girls that 98% of them are harlots and hungry people?

As for those who call me a racist, tribalist or hater of nigerian girls I quite get it. I understand the hate cos I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm rich and I'm of mixed origin.
just reduce the number of ' hate' comments on bia..frans. It's not palatable at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:26am On Dec 18, 2015
martineverest:
just reduce the number of ' hate' comments on bia..frans. It's not palatable at all
The Bia...frans should likewise tone down on their hate comments on non-believers to their agitation.
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by kaziblake(f): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2015
Hmmm smh
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by honeygirl17: 9:28am On Dec 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The Bia...frans should likewise tone down on their hate comments on non-believers to their agitation.
Hmmmm...you eeh?
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by obiorathesubtle: 9:36am On Dec 18, 2015
There is something that makes me.... Come in to your presence, my helpeeeeeer!
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 18, 2015
The painful aspect is dat dis one may be hiding in ajegunle nd be ranting on NL abt being rich nd handsome when his crew are contestn Mr. Ugly in zimbabwe. YINMU

8 Likes

Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by Mosh1: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2015
Sorry OP,you don`t sound mature to me.Who give a damn about who you are?you are an half-breed and so freaking what?what so important about that and you don`t even look it(half-breed) handsome! hmmm, i laugh in swahili.You are nothing but an attention seeker and fortunately for u,u got one.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by pet4ril(f): 9:48am On Dec 18, 2015
You think you are fine? You will soon see someone that will make you look like a chimpazee..... I mean real handsome

You think you are rich? Hehehheheh you will see though I know you have been seeing someone that will make you look like a begger(with excess money)

Irrespective of what you are, glory not in your self and for the kind of lady you marry, its a free world and nobody's fucking business

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by martineverest(m): 9:51am On Dec 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

true sha.i would be the happiest man if federal govt grant them independence. Their hatred and ethnocentrism towards other tribes is appalling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by timilinda(f): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2015
honeygirl17:

Tnx love! As if we've nt seen young, handsome n rich mulattoes b4. He forgot to add HUMBLE, oops, I guess he's nt! grin
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by honeygirl17: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2015
timilinda:

Tnx love! As if we've nt seen young, handsome n rich mulattoes b4. He forgot to add HUMBLE, oops, I guess he's nt! grin
You're welcome sis smiley

He can't be humble, he's from Edo state
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2015
honeygirl17:
Hmmmm...you eeh?
My love, what did I do again?
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:15am On Dec 18, 2015
honeygirl17:
You're welcome sis smiley
He can't be humble, he's from Edo state
Wetin carry Edo state enter this matter my baby?
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by honeygirl17: 10:16am On Dec 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Wetin carry Edo state enter this matter my baby?
Hey! I be partly Edo so no even think am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's Rival?: Meet This Beautiful Curvalicious Nigerian Lady (photos) / A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me / 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.