Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Christmas God Made Festival/man Made? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas God Made Festival/man Made? (390 Views)

Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' / How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. / Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas God Made Festival/man Made? by Bakrabas: 11:01am On Dec 18, 2015
the efforts of the afforementioned question are to seek for the deep knowledge base on the falacy that evolve the christmas.however,there are some questions we need to ask ourselves if truly xmas is not a pagan festival.how did jesus celebrate xmas,the biblical vers that supports,xmas! Is it a man made or God made fiest? innovation in religion what did jesus taught us? finaly if jesus did not celebrate his birth day,then xmas is an innovation and pagan festival
Re: Christmas God Made Festival/man Made? by TedBaker(m): 11:03am On Dec 18, 2015
Lalasticlala hp dis doesnt get to FP
Re: Christmas God Made Festival/man Made? by bossOD: 11:09am On Dec 18, 2015
look at the words that made up Christmas, Christ and mas, this pegans brought in a word mas and attached to Christ, then we now celebrate what we don't know.

the bottom line is check out most of the events that takes place during this so call celebration, it is always things that does not glorify God.

to me I don't celebrate it except someone gives me a genuine reason why I should do.
Re: Christmas God Made Festival/man Made? by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 18, 2015
It has neither a bible backing nor condemination to the best of my knowledge. One thing i know is that all we do here on earth can't be said to have a bible backing but we take cognisance of the fact that the way you go about it could put you to a collision with bible provisions.
Re: Christmas God Made Festival/man Made? by Bakrabas: 11:34am On Dec 18, 2015
how factual is the historical fact of xmas

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Shia Muslims / Duties Of Churches To Their Congregation During Christmas . / 8 Common Myths About Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.