Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

The Perfect Phone For Christmas - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Perfect Phone For Christmas (4832 Views)

Tweak 3 Features Of An Existing Phone And Try To Come Up With The Perfect Phone. / The Perfect Phone For Nigerian People An All Rounder!!!! Meet The Doogee Bl7000 / Perfect Phone To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
zzzzy:
alright then i get your point. It's more of a person's choice. If you love android, you have many alternatives but ios u have just one.

That's my point. The last idevice I used was the iPhone 4s and iPad 3. I enjoyed it but I wanted more, so I'm back with android. But just because I now use android doesn't mean I would think people that use iphones are fools. I enjoyed my experience with iPhone, but I'm more of a power user and android fits me better. But I understand everyone can't be like me.
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by Ana5000(f): 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
greenhulk:

That's my point. The last idevice I used was the iPhone 4s and iPad 3. I enjoyed it but I wanted more, so I'm back with android. But just because I now use android doesn't mean I would think people that use iphones are fools. I enjoyed my experience with iPhone, but I'm more of a power user and android fits me better. But I understand everyone can't be like me.

That's a very valid point.
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by JanethEze(f): 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
idokojerry:

Am a proud ex- tecno user. They made android available not only to the middle class but also village peeps.

To be frank with you, going premium on tecno's part is the biggest joke of the year in naija smartphone industry

Please tell them to affordable and leave premium for the masters
Before I forget, enough of the noise,kindly do me a favour and show me proof of you flexing your tecno
Come my house, I go show u my Tecno.
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
idokojerry:

Am a proud ex- tecno user. They made android available not only to the middle class but also village peeps.

To be frank with you, going premium on tecno's part is the biggest joke of the year in naija smartphone industry

Before I forget, enough of the noise,kindly do me a favour and show me proof of you flexing your tecno

The masters of premium today started with cheap phones, (with the explosion of apple iphones). Samsung and LG were not known for premium phones. If Samsung didn't go out all the way, probably Nokia would still be king of mobiles phones today. But where are Nokia now? What makes u think tecno cannot dislodge Samsung tomorrow? OK I know Samsung and LG have been in the electronics game for long, but what about HTC?
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by parrotibaba(m): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ana5000:

Go and sleep
abeg we are tired of this craziness. Tell your boss, Tecno that we have heard him, grin sad

#NoMoreTecnoShills
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by zzzzy: 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
idokojerry:

going premium isn't actually a bad idea. Every smartphone company must surely go premium sometime. But when it comes to the business aspect in the nigerian market, i think the device is a failure in business terms. One thing with tecno is that their name has lost reputation, i would suggest they change just their name and it could perform the trick. See how it's brother, infinix is rampaging the market.
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by JanethEze(f): 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
parrotibaba:
abeg we are tired of this craziness. Tell your boss, Tecno that we have heard him, grin sad

#NoMoreTecnoShills
But if you don't like the thread, you can enter another. Nairaland is a big place.
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
zzzzy:
going premium isn't actually a bad idea. Every smartphone company must surely go premium sometime. But when it comes to the business aspect in the nigerian market, i think the device is a failure in business terms. One thing with tecno is that their name has lost reputation, i would suggest they change just their name and it could perform the trick. See how it's brother, infinix is rampaging the market.

I don't think changing their name will help them. People already know tecno. Just look at Nokia, a lot of people don't even know microsoft own majority of Nokia right now, they will still tell u of its not Nokia its not the same as Nokia.
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by Maximum83: 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
idokojerry:
Tecno agents hype from now till Jesus comes grin
Phantom 5 no go sale pass 100pieces.
I hope y'all ain't doing it for free undecided
lol you wicked oo. Don't compare yourself with other people in Nigeria oo. Nigerians get cash to splash. Lots of phantom 5 have been sold already. that 70k is like 7kobo to some people
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by Maximum83: 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
zzzzy:
Any difference between them?
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by zzzzy: 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
Maximum83:
Any difference between them?
you mean tecno and infinix?
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by parrotibaba(m): 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
JanethEze:

But if you don't like the thread, you can enter another. Nairaland is a big place.
That's the problem, there are too many tecno shill threads, we can't just avoid the sh't going on around here. Tecno didn't start this year and they sure as hell don't need your gang to promote them. I don't know how much they are paying y'all for this fuckery but it has to stop, OR better still, create a thread solely for the worship of tecno and take all your craziness there.

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by augster(m): 6:58am On Dec 19, 2015
BenKafor:
I don't understand your beef tho
i don‘t understand your point
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by JanethEze(f): 8:57am On Dec 19, 2015
augster:
i don‘t understand your point
Lol. Na wa o
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by Ana5000(f): 9:05am On Dec 19, 2015
JanethEze:

But you know this is how Samsung started
Yeah that's true.
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by Ana5000(f): 9:08am On Dec 19, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
It's quite expensive but come to think of it, if you compare the specs to that of other brands, the Phantom seems to be much more affordable
Yeah, that's what I said to myself because most Tecno phones are affordable. Phantom 5 is that price because it's premium.
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by ChidinmaRose(f): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2015
Ana5000:

Yeah, that's what I said to myself because most Tecno phones are affordable. Phantom 5 is that price because it's premium.
True
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by zzzzy: 9:33am On Dec 19, 2015
Ana5000:
I know its that time of the year that folks will be telling Santa what they want for Christmas, and by Santa I mean; whoever it is that gives you money. Personally, I don't have a "Santa" that's why I start saving from the beginning of the year so that I can have enough to buy me a cool present at the end of the year.

So I saved up to 120k and I was looking for different phones within the price range. That's when I came across the new Phantom 5 by Tecno. The price is perfect for me (70k) because it allows me to get other things this Christmas as well. It is a premium phone and the specifications are quite impressive.

3GB RAM with 32GB ROM, Finger print sensor (which I totally like because I like my privacy), Dolby surround sound and so many other pretty amazing features. If you would like to get the full specs, you can click on this ----> http://www.techcityng.com/tecno-phantom-5-review/

I am excited because I will finally have a phone that will be able to multitask without any problems and on top of that, it has an amazing sleek design!!! grin

Photo Credit: TechCityNg
in this your thread https://www.nairaland.com/2774488/dairies on December 1st you said your junior brother broke your phantom 5 and now you are saying that you want to get it. Is is that you saved 120k again or what. It makes me think that you are just a promoter. I have no problem in someone promoting a phone whether paid or not but when the person tries to lie.
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by Ana5000(f): 9:42am On Dec 19, 2015
BenKafor:
its a pretty phone, i must say

Yes it is. It's very pretty
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by ChidinmaRose(f): 9:42am On Dec 19, 2015
JanethEze:

Come my house, I go show u my Tecno.

Lmfao. Na hook up?
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by ChidinmaRose(f): 9:43am On Dec 19, 2015
Me I just read that Marshmallow update is coming to Camon C8, is it true?
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by BenKafor(m): 9:44am On Dec 19, 2015
ChidinmaRose:

Yep!
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by zzzzy: 9:45am On Dec 19, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
by February next year
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by JanethEze(f): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2015
ChidinmaRose:

Lmfao. Na hook up?
I can't hook up with someone on nairaland. angry
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by ChidinmaRose(f): 9:49am On Dec 19, 2015
zzzzy:
by February next year

Wow, never knew Tecno receives updates o.
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by ChidinmaRose(f): 9:57am On Dec 19, 2015
JanethEze:

I can't hook up with someone on nairaland. angry
U don't know if your husband dey here grin
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by JanethEze(f): 10:10am On Dec 19, 2015
ChidinmaRose:

Wow, never knew Tecno receives updates o.

They do
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by JanethEze(f): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2015
ChidinmaRose:

U don't know if your husband dey here grin

angry
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by BenKafor(m): 10:37am On Dec 19, 2015
Maximum83:
lol you wicked oo. Don't compare yourself with other people in Nigeria oo. Nigerians get cash to splash. Lots of phantom 5 have been sold already. that 70k is like 7kobo to some people

Exactly, I don't know why people think that 70k is such a big deal.
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by Ana5000(f): 10:44am On Dec 19, 2015
BenKafor:

Exactly, I don't know why people think that 70k is such a big deal.
Even someone earning 50k can be able to save and buy the phone. I don't know sha. That's my opinion.
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by BenKafor(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2015
Ana5000:

Even someone earning 50k can be able to save and buy the phone. I don't know sha. That's my opinion.
I don't know about 50 k salary o
Re: The Perfect Phone For Christmas by Ana5000(f): 11:19am On Dec 19, 2015
BenKafor:

I don't know about 50 k salary o
Lol. OK maybe 100k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Tecno Boom J8 Stock Rom / Get Unlimited Airtime On Your Mtn Sim / How Do I Stop Etisalat Opera Mini Bundle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.