Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) (5238 Views)

Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by liljaydee(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2015
some are saying it's madnes while some are saying its romantic, do you also think its ROMANTIC or MADNESS?

Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by TedBaker(m): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2015
Him go follow her go stay 4 barracks? Na to dey beat am steady.

6 Likes

Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by donTbone(m): 11:32am On Dec 18, 2015
ok...

lipsrsealed
She must be ready to overthrow that KHAKI... Else undecided
Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by CARLOSZ: 11:34am On Dec 18, 2015
Oga haff kill himself for nothing
Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2015
Girls in uniform are sexy and smart. grin
Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by obiorathesubtle: 11:50am On Dec 18, 2015
undecided madness how? She no be human being

Moreover, I find women in the military extremely attractive.. She be giving you that parade sex at night cool

Left! Right! Left! Right! Omg! I can see the ass bouncing to the call on my dick.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by Dongreatken(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
Spreads Mat!!

I'm just here to read Comment! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by seunny4lif(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
Dongreatken:
Spreads Mat!!

I'm just hear to read Comment! grin grin grin
U too dey spread Mat grin but abeg u sweep the floor abi make carry broom come grin

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by Spikkylee: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
grin grin

military women re hot
Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by Dongreatken(m): 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
seunny4lif:
U too dey spread Mat grin but abeg u sweep the floor abi make carry broom come grin

I forget to sweep oo, abeg bring am come! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by ChappyChase: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
She is first, human before she became a soldier so she also got Emotions, I like it, and to me its Romantic but that does not stop my hatred for female soldiers oo, not after what I've passed through in their hands!

1 Like

Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by missKiffy(f): 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
Is she not human
Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by seunny4lif(m): 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
Dongreatken:

I forget to sweep oo, abeg bring am come! grin grin
My mama make i no come again grin
Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by oshdam2015: 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ahahahahahaha........ Maybe the guy attempted to plead while the lady was dealing with him seriously.

1 Like

Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by EmmySparky(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
This is not a proposal o...the woman was beating next year out of the poor fellow...na beg him dey

1 Like

Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by simo4real(m): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
If corper marry soldier they go born mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
grin abegi its staged.tell me wich female soldier wan date a male corper
Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ifu corper marry soldier dem go born better grin
If you remember that song, then you have served your country.
Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by begwong: 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
grin he was rather asked to kneel down. If not where d ring 💍
Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by Cutehector(m): 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
Rukemi291:
Ifu corper marry soldier dem go born better grin

If you remember that song, then you have served your country.
i swear... Woow whr did u serve
Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by Cutehector(m): 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
I just cant marry a woman in the military
Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by AmyMarins(f): 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
Abi the guy dey beg her not to deal with im?

Well, it's a good thing. Although am sure he must have told himself..."just go ahead, u can do it. She no get 2heads"
Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by sheddo619(m): 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided madness how? She no be human being

Moreover, I find women in the military extremely attractive.. She be giving you that parade sex at night cool

Left! Right! Left! Right! Omg! I can see the ass bouncing to the call on my dick.
hahahaaahahahahah

Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by sheddo619(m): 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
simo4real:
If copper marry soldier they go born mumu
it's corper and dis same mistake "copper" was made on front page
Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by simo4real(m): 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
sheddo619:
it's corper and dis same mistake "copper" was made on front page

Thanks for the correction "Noted"
Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 11:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
That guy dey under punishment. Na apology him dey tenders so lol
Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by sparkleRed(f): 12:00am On Dec 19, 2015
Remind me to be on my full military uniform when my husband 2 be proposes grin
Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by Dbrainiac1(m): 1:36am On Dec 19, 2015
liljaydee:
some are saying it's madnes while some are saying its romantic, do you also think its ROMANTIC or MADNESS?
RoMadness grin
Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by Aremu01(m): 5:54am On Dec 19, 2015
It's unfortunate that we can not know the outcome of the prppoo
Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
i swear... Woow whr did u serve
cheesy OD/08B
Re: Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) by Cutehector(m): 6:31am On Dec 19, 2015
Rukemi291:

cheesy OD/08B
still tryn to figure out whch state has d code OD.. wink

Wooow, how is the family and kids? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayamatanga!!!! / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed / My Friend Is Dating My Little Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.