Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? (69843 Views)

This Makes You Look Beautiful Without Any Make-up / Ladies, How Would You Rock This Classy 3-1 Dress? / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by mployer(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
What difference will that make?
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by endtimesblog: 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Essential12(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
Wonders shall never end... END TIME Make UP.
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Eboski(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by kennyman2000(m): 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hmmmmm....
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Adekorya: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
I'm very sure sum ladies can have sex wit Dragon just to look HOT.

1 Like

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by beyoobmighty: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
This the highest of the highest hight of madness. I'm sorry for the ladies, i will still come to this world ten times if had the chance.

IRANU ABASHA [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by tammie24: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
All for what?
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Trone: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
What is this S#IT! undecidedWhat is this S#IT!
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Dottore: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
Why ar ladies so desperate to outdo eachother in other to impress men?

2 Likes

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by sanandreas(m): 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
When you are less busy.
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by kayultimate(m): 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
end time makeup
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Darammliveth(m): 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
End time snails :PEnd time snails
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by beyoobmighty: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ten times a man [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by ola1982(m): 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
They say Beauty is in the eye of beholder I don't believe in facials
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by KELVINXY: 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
Plz father lord,
If reincarnation exist,
I would prefer to forever be a man. grin
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by jeeqaa7(m): 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
its a beauty therapy.. nitwit

snail slime is rich in exfoliants and rejuvinates skin cells
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by prideofscience: 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
That my work. cOO SECRETED BY THE ASPATERIAL CYNUATA MAKE UR FACE SMOOTH AND SOFT
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by omooba969(m): 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
mysticgal:
I'd scream and run. Ha am allergic to snails embarassed

Sup beauty, how r u? smiley
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by jeeqaa7(m): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
whirlwind7:
If they are aware that this specie of snail slime harbors certain extremely dangerous neurotoxins, they wouldn't be this foolish.
They do this because they are aware that some European and Asian beauticians perform it.

What they didn't know is that the specie of snails used is totally different.
Giant African snails have poisonous slime.

i bet ur village native doc poisoned dem

1 Like

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by martineverest(m): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
Will this transform her face to agbani's?
Men no send u dis one o!
Far better than bleaching. At least, the lady still maintain her color
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by omooba969(m): 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
haibe:
Women sha

They are in a world of their own. grin
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by shizzy7(f): 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
Serious Rubbish
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ishorait
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by inosend: 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
Delphi:
This one is a combination of cosmetology and zoology (animal husbandry).
Bros, dis one pass animal husbandry. Na proper animal wifendry be dis.
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Koolking(m): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
Snail is not scary, but these are

2 Likes

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by vonn(f): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
Stay there.
I've heard of girls rubbing used menstrual pads on their faces just to get rid of pimples.
Yuck!
I'd rather leave my face rough like iron sponge oo
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Sunnyade01(m): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
Better than bleaching!

Snail is face cleanser?
Permanent spot removal?
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Evegreen: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
This isnt real. Must be photoshopped.
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Larryfest(m): 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lol....all dis just for we guys! Na wa oo
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Nickymezor(f): 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hmmmmm, nawa ooo...cud this be real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos / Bus Conductor Wearing Waist Beads In Lagos (Photo) / Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.