Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? (69842 Views)

This Makes You Look Beautiful Without Any Make-up / Ladies, How Would You Rock This Classy 3-1 Dress? / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Jacko1(m): 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ladies do evryfin to look beautiful.... Fake ass... Boobs waist trainer snail treatment..... Wen we now toast dem dey will say not interested ..... Abeg who do u go to such lengths for
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by chuckd112: 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Highly Irritating
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
What's all this bs about end time.
The only end time sign is y'all ignorance.
Smdh
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jacko1:
Ladies do evryfin to look beautiful.... Fake ass... Boobs waist trainer snail treatment..... Wen we now toast dem dey will say not interested ..... Abeg who do u go to such lengths for

Ourselves.
How's that difficult to figure out?
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by PBundles(m): 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
Though I agree that this just shows the vanity of man, i dont think snail slime is poisonous. Its mucous. Snail slime has also been used by the Bamiléké people of Cameroon to treat burns. Currently its being used in the cosmetic world.

whirlwind7:
If they are aware that this specie of snail slime harbors certain extremely dangerous neurotoxins, they wouldn't be this foolish.
They do this because they are aware that some European and Asian beauticians perform it.

What they didn't know is that the specie of snails used is totally different.
Giant African snails have poisonous slime.
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
Akikor
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by FREEEMANAN(m): 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
The doctors are hot...

Shet!!
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by ProdigyLoco(m): 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
whirlwind7:
If they are aware that this specie of snail slime harbors certain extremely dangerous neurotoxins, they wouldn't be this foolish.
They do this because they are aware that some European and Asian beauticians perform it.

as u can see its a cosmetic hospital setting, I don't know how your self righteous mind did not dim it fit that it is possible that the snails
were reared in a lab under special condition

1 Like

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by ajebuter(f): 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
sho! anyway, it will all go to shiit one day. grin grin

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Abdulkatcha(m): 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
chaii there's god ooo all this in the name beauty
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Vikky014(f): 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
mulante:
Saw these pictures yesterday and I wondered if there are any limits to what women can do to look beautiful. This is simply disgusting!

http://www.pingingzone.com/2015/12/this-is-what-i-calleju-rachakwa-gi-anya.html
HAA!!! I cant try dls
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Lanretoye(m): 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
Snailoteraphy.
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Onuokwu: 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
mulante:
Saw these pictures yesterday and I wondered if there are any limits to what women can do to look beautiful. This is simply disgusting!

http://www.pingingzone.com/2015/12/this-is-what-i-calleju-rachakwa-gi-anya.html

Reserve judgment till you have the kind of face they have.
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by slap1(m): 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
whirlwind7:

You dey pity her?
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Arise001: 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
Men complain the most about things like this, But in real sense those are the type ladies they have crush on and marry on the long run. Or what do you think so of them do to maintain their beauty in our environment with this kind of weather and day to day struggle.
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by butanep(m): 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
It didn't start today... most big girls do it nowadays even in foreign nations. It's called natural facial treatment.

Snail facials are actually not popular or common in Nigeria, but there are places in Asia (Japan and Thailand) and even in the UK that offer snail facials. Most of these treatments consist of allowing snails to crawl around your face, which leaves a trail of the snail mucin wherever they go.
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by malikjosiah(m): 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]тнιѕ ιѕ ωнαт ι нανє вєєη тαℓкιηg αвσυт. ċσω ɗυηg ωσʀкѕ вєттєʀ тнαη ѕηαιℓѕ мυċυѕ.
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by bloglover(m): 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
mysticgal:
I'd scream and run. Ha am allergic to snails embarassed

why do I feel like u are allergic to all animals that don't look cute?
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by ikombe: 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
mysticgal:
I'd scream and run. Ha am allergic to snails embarassed
Girls and allergy be like beans and bread undecided
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
whirlwind7:

Oooh please STOP deceiving yourself and Nairalanders. Ebola originated from Africa ABI?? Giant ''AFRICAN'' snail are dangerous.so the whites are HOLY. Why do they keep brainwashing Africans into thinking that we are stupid?? RUBBISH

2 Likes

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
Speechless3:
What are they doing to her undecided
prepping her 4 sacrifice grin
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Otamayomi1(f): 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
Na wa o. Ladies
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
I LOVE women
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by 9jatatafo(m): 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
I won't be surprised if women put snail in their vj to make them virgin again. Nonsense
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by seaga: 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
Speechless3:
What are they doing to her undecided
Facials
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by seaga: 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
hoes69getwifed:

Ourselves.
How's that difficult to figure out?

When it comes to womenfolk , nothing isn't difficult.
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by localboy: 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
My people lack knowledge. ...This is a form of cure. Its a research that had once been conducted in india.The fluids cleanse pimples..The fluid secreted by the snails is best processed into what we buy as body lotion....Guys should wise up and stop the ranting.
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
seaga:

When it comes to womenfolk , nothing isn't difficult.

I hear you, but some girls don't care about you boys.
Personally, I'm about myself

1 Like

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by octopusfreaky(f): 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
ohhhh am interested.w
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by ifyalways(f): 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Vanity!!!

End time beauty.
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Nemesis99(m): 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
i bet you havent seen the aquarium treatment like i call it. this is not as bad as some ppl make it seem
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by VISTIN(m): 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
In the spiritual, snail means slow progress. Some of them don't know what they are doing or even the source of the snail.
After this, they will carry that spirit into a man's house in the name of marriage and business will crumble.

I admire some of these ladies more without the so-called make-up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos / Bus Conductor Wearing Waist Beads In Lagos (Photo) / Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.