Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? (69840 Views)

This Makes You Look Beautiful Without Any Make-up / Ladies, How Would You Rock This Classy 3-1 Dress? / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by chccho(m): 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
Women are naturally vane, that's y dey can do such
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by raph101(m): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jeeeeeeeeeeeesu... Boiz na una cos this thing.
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Psylas(m): 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
my 1st time of seeing this

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by LEXYCOM: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
After, someone will start complaining that her destiny is slow like snail
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by hariorh: 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
Like some peeps suggested

All vanity in the end

embarassed

cry
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Benayoh(m): 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
You don't need to waste time changing who you are, who you are, is good enough. Appreciate God for who you are!
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
mulante:
Saw these pictures yesterday and I wondered if there are any limits to what women can do to look beautiful. This is simply disgusting!

http://www.pingingzone.com/2015/12/this-is-what-i-calleju-rachakwa-gi-anya.html
u are a fool, u came from the bush, not only girls do it, my bestie (guy) did his own yesterday, u know nothing about this, i saw how everything happened, it piss off when someone is talking nonsense about whar am 100% sure of, snail facial treatment will make ur face more beautiful if u are a girl, more handsome if u are a guy, there is nothing disgusting about this, u are just sick!
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by mysticgal(f): 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
bruseeky:
you don't need it, your face is pretty enough
Thank you smiley
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by mysticgal(f): 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
omooba969:

Am gud, wot u up to?
Sleeping tongue
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by PencilBox: 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
Actually, they are planting snails on her face :"
Speechless3:
What are they doing to her undecided
wink
Speechless3:
What are they doing to her undecided
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by uboma(m): 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
Beauty is skin deep. I won't encourage any lady to go through this or any process for the sake of improving her facial beauty. Such procedures are only temporary but the inner beauty of a woman will advertise her to the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
whirlwind7:
If they are aware that this specie of snail slime transmits certain extremely dangerous neurotoxins, they wouldn't be this foolish.
They do this because they are aware that some European and Asian beauticians perform it.

What they didn't know is that the specie of snails used is totally different.
Giant African snails do have poisonous slime that can transmit diseases.

You are absolutely correct! I ran a search on Google and confirmed that the snails used by the whites are of a different specie just as you said! This is what will kill some dumb people in this country! Copy-Copy mentality from oyibo. SMH!

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by PencilBox: 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
End time conFUSION! :>
Zceesneh:
u are a fool, u came from the bush, not only girls do it, my bestie (guy) did his own yesterday, u know nothing about this, i saw how everything happened, it piss off when someone is talking nonsense about whar am 100% sure of, snail facial treatment will make ur face more beautiful if u are a girl, more handsome if u are a guy, there is nothing disgusting about this, u are just sick!
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by PencilBox: 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
Why always Africa? We can't have even a healthy or poisojnless snail. Na wa o
lawanson44:

You are absolutely correct! I ran a search on Google and confirmed that the snails used by the whites are of a different specie just as you said! This is what will kill some dumb people in this country! Copy-Copy mentality from oyibo. SMH!

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by yassjib: 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
Madness
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by omooba969(m): 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
mysticgal:

Sleeping tongue

That"s strange grin , sleeping & typing.
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by nortcentrallord(m): 11:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
A snake or a scopion is best for that job. They should give it a try.
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 19, 2015
mysticgal:
I'd scream and run. Ha am allergic to snails embarassed

you don't know what you're missing gal. snails... yum yum...
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by kingsamm(m): 12:48am On Dec 19, 2015
Gbagaun!!
Endtime beauty..
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by eaglechild: 2:17am On Dec 19, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Thanks for sharing!
Better go read it up yourself cause he is sharing a distorted version of the truth.
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by eaglechild: 2:45am On Dec 19, 2015
lawanson44:

The slime is NOT poisonous.

However, the snail is a potential host of a nematode (worm) that can cause meningitis and this is only when ingested orally without proper cooking. (Theoretically can occur if you ingest the slime of an infected snail but the probability is very low).

The nematode is more common in Asia Pacific and much less common in Africa but the African giant snail introduced into those regions can transmit it.
Oyibo simply raised an alarm because they view our lovely protein rich African giant snail as a destructive species and a nuisance. And to enhance its elimination from their environment they listed the potential harm it can cause when ingested raw.

Our African giant snail is a rich source of protein and very safe when properly reared and cooked for consumption.

Most animals we consume and keep as pets are potential hosts and vectors of diseases so no need of blowing things out of proportion.
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Nobody: 3:03am On Dec 19, 2015
So long it's effective, it's ok.
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by mysticgal(f): 6:20am On Dec 19, 2015
omooba969:

That"s strange grin , sleeping & typing.
grin
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by October1960: 6:31am On Dec 19, 2015
If some women are offered poo facials in hopes of being pretty they will do it.

After all some use harmful creams to lighten their skin
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by dhummystecah(f): 6:48am On Dec 19, 2015
Lol.

This is normal in comparison to other bizarre facials e.g. blood facial.

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Sheyitee: 6:53am On Dec 19, 2015
All because of what?

Check my signature to see more info about each software …………
AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D 2015 TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK AUTOCAD 2015 TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK MAYA TRAINING VIDEOS
AUTODESK 3DS MAX 2015 TRAINING VIDEOS
AUTODESK INVENTOR 2015 TRAINING VIDEO
AUTODESK REVIT MEP 2015 TRAINING VIDEOS FOR MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS
AUTOCAD MECHANICAL TRAINING VIDEOS FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
AUTODESK REVIT ARCHITECTURE 2015 TUTORIAL VIDEOS WITH THE SOFTWARE
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by teebudutu(m): 7:33am On Dec 19, 2015
mysticgal:
I'd scream and run. Ha am allergic to snails embarassed
u need no snail to look beautiful...u are naturally endowed
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 19, 2015
Zceesneh:

You must have some mental defects. Did I argue that it didn't work? I simply stated that I found it disgusting and I am pretty sure it is my prerogative to either like or dislike it. Seeing how you think you need this as a guy to make you handsome give me an idea of the kind of person you are. Let me live you with some wise words a wise old man once offered to me a very long time ago.

THE BEAUTY OF A MAN IS IN HIS INTELLECT AND WEALTH.
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Revolva(m): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2015
Hahah dis na meat for me snail stew or soup igbin....yeeeaahh kpa na dese idiots de take do facial....these ladies must be wiked ooo

Some Yankee babe's even use sperm for facial...I read it na wa oo
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by mysticgal(f): 9:31am On Dec 19, 2015
teebudutu:
u need no snail to look beautiful...u are naturally endowed
Lol
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by mhizsimi(f): 9:35am On Dec 19, 2015
Nah, can't do this....
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by bellotaofeek: 9:54am On Dec 19, 2015
To look beautiful or fresh ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos / Bus Conductor Wearing Waist Beads In Lagos (Photo) / Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.