Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? (69841 Views)

This Makes You Look Beautiful Without Any Make-up / Ladies, How Would You Rock This Classy 3-1 Dress? / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by COSIBI: 10:11am On Dec 19, 2015
nA THIS KIND OF SNAIL O. THAT AFRICAN SPECIE GO INFECT THIS WOMAN NOW NOW. DEY WATCH.

Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 19, 2015
mysticgal:
I'd scream and run. Ha am allergic to snails embarassed
*yinmu* cheesy
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Bgorgeous: 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
Anything to look beautiful without going under the knife is fine by me
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Godsate: 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
whirlwind7:
If they are aware that this specie of snail slime transmits certain extremely dangerous neurotoxins, they wouldn't be this foolish.
They do this because they are aware that some European and Asian beauticians perform it.

What they didn't know is that the specie of snails used is totally different.
Giant African snails do have poisonous slime that can transmit diseases.

Lobatan
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by mysticgal(f): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
johnnycrew:
*yinmu* cheesy
Wetin that one mean undecided
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
mysticgal:
Wetin that one mean undecided
sorry o,u don vex?
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by mysticgal(f): 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
johnnycrew:
sorry o,u don vex?
No tongue
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by lordhugo(m): 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
whirlwind7:
If they are aware that this specie of snail slime transmits certain extremely dangerous neurotoxins, they wouldn't be this foolish.
They do this because they are aware that some European and Asian beauticians perform it.

What they didn't know is that the specie of snails used is totally different.
[s]Giant African snails do have poisonous slime that can transmit diseases.[/s]

Your post is ignorant!
Re: Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? by seaga: 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
hoes69getwifed:

I hear you, but some girls don't care about you boys.
Personally, I'm about myself

Selfish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos / Bus Conductor Wearing Waist Beads In Lagos (Photo) / Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.