Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos (44706 Views)

WE ARE THE DISTRIBUTORS OF HERO BEER IN NIGERIA / Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana / Man Dies After “excessive Drinking” In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by bmos(m): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
omusiliyu:
Wasted life

From beer parlour straight into the waiting hands o Satan in hell. What a way to end!! He may have a wife & kids somewhere who are to bear the brunt of an irresponsible 'Dad'.
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
This is indeed a call to the bar. RIP Boss...
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by ibrahimluka(m): 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
Its a call to bar but who drag him into dat lolz
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by frenchboy(m): 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
Just four,may be d man is sick bfor....bariga boys they consume a crate eye clear
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by asumo12: 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
were u born to b a copycat

No!

Actually I was trained to be one...
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by sunsewa: 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
Adonbilivit,running down 48bottles of beer alone,even if im belle big like Japanese yokozono.
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by sauceEEP(m): 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
48 bottles when ordinary two bottles dey wreck my system.... shocked shocked
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
ofofoCEO:
Two Communities, Ozoro and Oleh in Delta state, decided to hold a drinking competition.
A week to the competition, Ozoro community sent a Akpors to Oleh, to confirm if the competition will still hold. When Akpors got there, the people of Oleh brought 20 litres of their strongest Ogogoro (Local Gin) as Kola. Akpors asked; Can i test it?. The people said; Go ahead.
Akpors drank and finished the whole 20 litres and said;
This is okay, where is the main drink?
The People of Oleh shouted; Come o, are you among the competitors?.
Akpors replied; NO ooo, i did not qualify.

That got me laughing uncontrollably!

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by ajebuter(f): 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
If you blame buhari click share

If you blame GEJ click like

If you blame me

Then:

Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by DanielLee5: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
That's sad sad Can't believe people are able to drink so much, poor guy
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by irisola(f): 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
died in active service smileydied in active service
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by ifeomaekol(f): 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
D same residents dt claimed to stp him frm drinking, where d same pple dt bought d 4 cartons for him n ignored him wen he fell into d gutter. Life--------

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by jkendy(m): 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
ifeomaekol:
D same residents dt claimed to stp him frm drinking, where d same pple dt bought d 4 cartons for him n ignored him wen he fell into d gutter. Life--------
My dear, it's a wicked world. In life, U trust nobody but only U, ursef nd U alone.
His downfall is now d story of d day by dos who actually 'killed' him
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by delishpot: 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
ofofoCEO:
Two Communities, Ozoro and Oleh in Delta state, decided to hold a drinking competition.
A week to the competition, Ozoro community sent a Akpors to Oleh, to confirm if the competition will still hold. When Akpors got there, the people of Oleh brought 20 litres of their strongest Ogogoro (Local Gin) as Kola. Akpors asked; Can i test it?. The people said; Go ahead.
Akpors replied; NO ooo, i did not qualify.

Lobatan...... grin grin
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by delishpot: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
ifeomaekol:

My thoughts exactly. They want him to stop drinking. Instead of calling a meeting and freezing his source of alcohol, they uped it to 4 cartons in 1 night.
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by delishpot: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
ifeomaekol:

My thoughts exactly. They want him to stop drinking. Instead of calling a meeting and freezing his source of alcohol, they uped it to 4 cartons in a night.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by bmos(m): 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
Laveda:
grin grin grin why do I find this funny?

You found it funny because that man was not your dad or husband. You found it funny because you have not realized where he had landed himself. If someone had told you that Satan is palling with and romancing him right now, you will be shedding hot tears by now.

That reminds me of a true story I read about a man who died in 1979 and woke up 3 hours later, bringing horrible lingering experience to the living.

Jesus was passing by hell with him after the man's acquittal out of his ignorance misdeamour while on earth. As they passed by, a man from one compartment of the hell begged Jesus thus, Jesus thou Son of the David have mercy on me and release me from this horrible place. You see, I have been here since 1921 and deserved to be pardoned by now....

From an adjacent compartment, the voice of a frail looking woman shouted at the man, "Shut up ya mouth you fool... You just arrived here a few years ago and you are complaining. I arrived here in 1758, tormented day and night and have not been pardoned. Better save your strength for the worms".

Fellow Readers, pls dont gamble with your precious life like the drunken dead man we just read about. Indeed, there is only one entrance to hell and No exit from there at all. Be warned. Take heed to yourself and lean on God on a daily basis.
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by tammie24: 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
actoor:
Finally: Awon Iya ti get Eee cry
kai! You wicked oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
Cpumping:

but its not the drink dat kill him o, its because he fall inside gutter dts why he die. grin grin grin grin

the man suppose b legend.
drink one crate, come drink another, drink another, drink another.
chai

Guinness Book of records una don get dis kind record before?
cheesy
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by DaniDani(m): 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
hopelink1:
Was he also called to the bar?
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by Reference(m): 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
its Buhari's fault
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by molas02: 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
e remain small d man 4 just enter gueness book of record
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by Rhea(f): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
ijustdey:

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/18/man-dies-after-drinking-4-crates-of-beer-in-lagos/

[size=18pt]The man has proven his point. He finished 4 cartons of beer grin cheesy grin cheesy[/size]

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by eaccyboy(m): 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
actoor:
Finally: Awon Iya ti get Eee cry
am happy he died...others will stop drinking
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by deebrain(m): 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
honeygirl17:
Something must kill a man

Yes. But He should be a blessing to the world first.
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by free2ryhme: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
He drank himself to death. Marinating his way to the great beyond
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by excel101(m): 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
ijustdey:

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/18/man-dies-after-drinking-4-crates-of-beer-in-lagos/

. Kai! People can lie. This is 48 bottles of beer that we're talking of.
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by mamagee3(f): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
That's what happens when you don't get help for your alcohol problems
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by Tunagee(m): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by mysteryman2014: 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
ofofoCEO:
A week to the competition, Ozoro community sent Akpors to Oleh, to confirm if the competition will still hold.
When Akpors got there, the people of Oleh brought 20 litres of their strongest Ogogoro (Local Gin) as Kola. Akpors asked; Can i test it?. The people said; Go ahead.
Akpors replied; NO ooo, I no qualify.

Nice 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Antelope & Grasscutter Caught By Hunter (Photo) / The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner / Poison Alert: Plz Do Not Take This Juice, It Has Killed Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.