Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,076 members, 7,807,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? (93948 Views)

Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? / She Must Be The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Adeyeancah(m): 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
Daniyemi:
Caption the photo..

.Mine: I must serve my Father's Land! grin
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
Temmytea70:

No wonder u can't differentiate between a CORPER and a COPPER... ..

Don't be silly. It is the MOD who pushed it to front page that wrote that heading.
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Temmytea70(m): 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
Daniyemi:

Don't be silly. It is the MOD who pushed it to front page that wrote that heading.

Naso the tin pepper u reach?
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:42am On Dec 20, 2015
Daniyemi:
Caption the photo..

.Mine: I must serve my Father's Land! grin
I know her, she is in my platoon, Mangu Orientation camp, Plateau state
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Tellemall: 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
Copper is an element or a police officer.

Irritating topic.

And why do people go around taking pics of other people without their knowledge, and then start putting them up online? Does it give you self confidence? Make you money? Or it's to bully the person?

Silly pic. Even sillier topic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) / Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.