Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Dele Adeleye - I Will Wait For My Time - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dele Adeleye - I Will Wait For My Time (850 Views)

Sport Update:wenger Will Wait For Suarez, / Where Is Dele Adeleye? / Utaka, Lukman And Adeleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Adeleye - I Will Wait For My Time by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2009
Adeleye - I will wait for my time
Posted: 2009-06-06 22:49

Dele Adeleye has dismissed calls asking for him and other new players to replace the more established players in the Super Eagles.

Adeleye formed one half of a solid defensive partnership with Sam Sodje that shut out a feared French attack featuring Frank Ribery, Nicolas Anelka and Karim Benzema, but he told KickOffNigeria.com that it was too early to be calling for changes being clamoured for "There are no old players in the team.

"We just have players who have been there before others came.

"But you can’t say that those players should go because they have been playing for this country and doing very well for the Super Eagles and they deserve to be treated with respect.

"I am still waiting for my time and I will be patient."

Whoever knows this guy one-on-one should tell him he is currently the best central defender in the country and should not shy away from it.

I think he should pair with Joseph Yobo permanently
Re: Dele Adeleye - I Will Wait For My Time by Damoche10: 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2009
abi? He is the best, This is my beloved,
Re: Dele Adeleye - I Will Wait For My Time by DrKitaun(m): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2009
Dele is drunk . . .

sepe is not good for is system, his own model of modesty dont work no more cheesy
Re: Dele Adeleye - I Will Wait For My Time by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2009
Just Go watch Dele Adeleye in Olympics in Beinjing

especially the finals

All the head to head with Messi, Dele came out on top.
Re: Dele Adeleye - I Will Wait For My Time by asha80(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2009
The only problem is he probably at his peak now.Forget the age he is telling us. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Former Green Eagles Of Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Best Ogedegbe, Is Dead: / African Women Championship: Nigeria 5-1 Cameroon: Falcons Crush Lionesses / Pictures Of Legendary Rashidi Yekini Being Buried In Ira, Kwara State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.