Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK (6336 Views)

How To Open A Clickbank Account For Free In Nigeria. (screenshots Included). / How Did You Make It In Life? / Please Help With Clickbank Account In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
I will like to ask this question and at the same time pass it to the online marketing gurus and My NL ebook sellers.
How and where do you advertise your CLICKBANK affiliation link

What products sells fast where you do your promotion

Very well I know that it is not a get rich quick but there is an autopilot that generates sells for the products that you guys promote. I have a little idea on affiliation program but ClickBank is kind of sell and get commission while some affiliation sites/programs is to generate traffic and make some cents, while ClickBank is more interesting because of the high commission paid on a sell, it also require more work to get this ($) done. It's been said
"He more is given more is expected."

I know very well that we have a lot of gurus who work with/for ClickBank in NL, I will like us to share our experience to enable other NLers ClickBank Vendors and Newbies.

NB: Please with due respect no ebook is needed.
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
I am still waiting to hear from you guys
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by mobicomtech01: 11:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
I make use of solo ads to promote the product and also build my list. Then there are underground per per click ad networks like adknowledge i use to advertise the product. From solo ads i get to get little sales and subscribers to my list who i then follow up.
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by paulsir: 11:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
does clickbank accepts Nigerians again?
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by mobicomtech01: 12:48am On Dec 19, 2015
huzyboy:
1. Choose USA when signing up ( Use your real name)
2. Go to fakenamegenerator.com and get a USA address and use it on the sign up form
3. After sign up, go to settings and to payment information.
4. Change the minimum withdrawal amount to $1000000
5. Apply for Payoneer card
6. When you receive Payoneer card, Apply for US Bank account
7. Go back to clickbank, and choose payment method as Bank/Wire Transfer and put your new US Bank details
8. Reduce the minimum withdrawal amount to your desired amount
9. Cash out to your US Bank account (Payoneer account)
10. Withdraw in any MasterCard ATM in Nigeria

You can open an account using this method

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2015
can i use payoneer card to withdraw from paypal too.
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
intbizoil:
can i use payoneer card to withdraw from paypal too.

How do you use payooner to withdraw from paypal account
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by PLANETMARS(m): 3:25am On Dec 20, 2015
Lucwaizy:
I will like to ask this question and at the same time pass it to the online marketing gurus and My NL ebook sellers.
How and where do you advertise your CLICKBANK affiliation link

What products sells fast where you do your promotion

Very well I know that it is not a get rich quick but there is an autopilot that generates sells for the products that you guys promote. I have a little idea on affiliation program but ClickBank is kind of sell and get commission while some affiliation sites/programs is to generate traffic and make some cents, while ClickBank is more interesting because of the high commission paid on a sell, it also require more work to get this ($) done. It's been said

I know very well that we have a lot of gurus who work with/for ClickBank in NL, I will like us to share our experience to enable other NLers ClickBank Vendors and Newbies.

NB: Please with due respect no ebook is needed.
I simply generate traffic from facebook and direct to click bank Via fanpage its easy anyone caan do it. I make sales daily with my method can't explain much here just don't hit people wit d product link do it indirectly.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by lifeofkelvino(m): 6:54am On Dec 20, 2015
PLANETMARS:
I simply generate traffic from facebook and direct to click bank Via fanpage its easy anyone caan do it. I make sales daily with my method can't explain much here just don't hit people wit d product link do it indirectly

What do u mean by "don't hit people with the product indirectly".......do u mean the clickbank affiliate link should be posted immediately
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by PLANETMARS(m): 7:17am On Dec 20, 2015
lifeofkelvino:

What do u mean by "don't hit people with the product indirectly".......do u mean the clickbank affiliate link should be posted immediately
I said don't hit people the product directly. Rather do it indirectly,eg I want to sell a product from click bank, I don't just hit facebook wit d direct link. Rather I distract the audience by telling them I need sometin relating to wat I want to sell. Next day I come and tell them this worked for me and they shud visit the link to get it. Knowing u have bought it they wud most likely buy it. That's a little secret there are many ways clickbank is very profitable just think outside the box and ur cash wud roll in. My method works well for me so u sit down and brain storm on urs nobody shud b broke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by homebase(m): 7:31am On Dec 20, 2015
How are you guys opening clickbank from Nigeria?

Because i opened about 3 times at different times
with different UK public proxies all were closed by clickbank.

So how are guys doing it now?
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by Frankicent(m): 7:36am On Dec 20, 2015
mobicomtech01:
I make use of solo ads to promote the product and also build my list. Then there are underground per per click ad networks like adknowledge i use to advertise the product. From solo ads i get to get little sales and subscribers to my list who i then follow up.

Bro please list the solo ads website's here... abeg am in need of it
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by Frankicent(m): 7:38am On Dec 20, 2015
PLANETMARS:
I simply generate traffic from facebook and direct to click bank Via fanpage its easy anyone caan do it. I make sales daily with my method can't explain much here just don't hit people wit d product link do it indirectly.

bro tell this your sales method. would love to no.
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by PLANETMARS(m): 8:04am On Dec 20, 2015
Frankicent:

bro tell this your sales method. would love to no.
I have said this before but let me say again. Create a
fb acct with a pretty girl and then add about 20 guys from
usa or any country. Trust guys dey wud start sending in
friend request especially if d girl is super pretty. I get up to
100 request a day on my different acct. Now get auto friend
adder software, it wud accept all d request automatically
and as it accept more wud come in. So once u reach d
maximum friends which is 5k friends. U simply create a
facebook fanpage on d niche and use auto inviter to invite
ur 5k friends to like d page. In a week u shud get over 10k
likes simple.
Now direct d traffic to clickbank simple, that's the summary but there are other things u wud need like a national I'd to stop fb from banning u, I got over 3 verified accts with 3k friends if u need hola . its not rocket science u can look for other ways.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by Frankicent(m): 9:55am On Dec 20, 2015
PLANETMARS:
likes simple.
Now direct d traffic to clickbank simple, that's the summary but there are other things u wud need like a national I'd to stop fb from banning u, I got over 3 verified accts with 3k friends if u need hola . its not rocket science u can look for other ways.

smart. wooi... I need it o send me your Facebook I'd and WhatsApp number... I got to learn more from you.. this you method is unique.. I need it oooo reply back
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by richieroxy(f): 9:55am On Dec 20, 2015
@planetmars, I want to ask if you hide your IP address when using Facebook
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by lifeofkelvino(m): 10:41am On Dec 20, 2015
PLANETMARS:
I said don't hit people the product directly. Rather do it indirectly,eg I want to sell a product from click bank, I don't just hit facebook wit d direct link. Rather I distract the audience by telling them I need sometin relating to wat I want to sell. Next day I come and tell them this worked for me and they shud visit the link to get it. Knowing u have bought it they wud most likely buy it. That's a little secret there are many ways clickbank is very profitable just think outside the box and ur cash wud roll in. My method works well for me so u sit down and brain storm on urs nobody shud b broke
. OK thanks..... Hw do u go about ur clickbank account... because I opened three account with them using a UK IP address but they have all been closed... Wat do I do??
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by PLANETMARS(m): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2015
Frankicent:

smart. wooi... I need it o send me your Facebook I'd and WhatsApp number... I got to learn more from you.. this you method is unique.. I need it oooo reply back
can't. Drop my number nor my Id here so drop urs I wud add not giving d acct for free just so u knw. Info I have dropped here is enough for u to start.
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by PLANETMARS(m): 11:06am On Dec 20, 2015
richieroxy:
@planetmars, I want to ask if you hide your IP address when using Facebook
lol I don't honey. Just get d facebook verified.
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by PLANETMARS(m): 11:10am On Dec 20, 2015
lifeofkelvino:
. OK thanks..... Hw do u go about ur clickbank account... because I opened three account with them using a UK IP address but they have all been closed... Wat do I do??
use ur normal ip
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by Linzo(m): 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
PLANETMARS:
likes simple.
Pls bro i have been trying to use that method for a while now but it hasn't work. pls how do i get auto friend adder and auto invites. thank you. I have also PM you too pls check you mail
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by PLANETMARS(m): 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
Linzo:

Pls bro i have been trying to use that method for a while now but it hasn't work. pls how do i get auto friend adder and auto invites. thank you. I have also PM you too pls check you mail
I don't answer pm again add me on bbm or drop ur number I wud add u up
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by Linzo(m): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
PLANETMARS:

ok here is my whatssap digit 08037069712. thank you
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by bolanto24(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
PLANETMARS:

Bro please add me too, I'm interested. 08067142464
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
PLANETMARS:
Does your formula have any connections with FWF by Martin? Kindly email me Lucwaizy@gmail.com
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by homebase(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
@PLANETMARS

So if i use my normal IP, which is Nigeria IP.

Can i use a UK address along with it?

PLANETMARS:
use ur normal ip
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by PLANETMARS(m): 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
homebase:
@PLANETMARS
So if i use my normal IP, which is Nigeria IP.
Can i use a UK address along with it?

yes u can
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by PLANETMARS(m): 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lucwaizy:
Does your formula have any connections with FWF by Martin? Kindly email me Lucwaizy@gmail.com
sorry I can't email u I don't know what is fwf to start with
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
PLANETMARS:
sorry I can't email u I don't know what is fwf to start with
Can I add you with the Bbm details on your signature
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by PLANETMARS(m): 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Can I add you with the Bbm details on your signature
yes
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by mobicomtech01: 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Frankicent:

Bro please list the solo ads website's here... abeg am in need of it

This is the link to the solo ads h t t p : / / g o o .g l / PEY5Xf close the spaces and click. It is also good for CPA marketing it you have offers to get optins

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have 7K Which Business Can I Venture Into? / How To Apply For (GEEP) Market Money Online Via BOI Portal / Help: Petroleum Haulage Contract Procedure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.