Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. (4587 Views)

Poll: what would You Prefer

Geek: 51% (23 votes)
Player: 15% (7 votes)
Eye Candy: 33% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by No2Atheism(m): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2009
Ladies if there were only three men left on the earth, and there were also 9 women left. And each of the three men approaches and makes a pass at you considering that you were one of the 9 women. Which of the following would you choose and say yes to:

A Lovable Geek but not yet tested in bed.

or

Player that is known to be good in bed.

or

Eye Candy guy who is also not yet tested in bed.
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2009
'Bed testing' isn't important to me so I go for the eye candy tongue
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by spikedcylinder: 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2009
The Geek. . . something challenging about them.

Brb, on a mission. grin
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2009
Can't we invent some kind of machine which combines the eye candy and the geek together?  tongue
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by iice(f): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2009
Player cool
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2009
The geek that's still got hansome potential abt him
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by patwhizkid(f): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2009
The geeeeeeeeeek!!!
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2009
None!!!
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by oyinda3(f): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2009
combo of geek and eye candy

ibkaye:

Can't we invent some kind of machine which combines the eye candy and the geek together?  tongue

lol. that would be perfect cheesy
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 08, 2009
geeks can be very difficult if you aren't one yourself

they can be obsessive about things that quite frankly will not add that much value to your life

at least with playas, its chicks you have to worry about

how do you deal with your dude spending six straight hours  on half life 2 / ha-cking windows explorer context menu/ configuring an application's registry settings all the while telling you - i will be down to eat in the next ten minutes , anmd snapping if you press too hard

are you ready for a guy who looks forward to friday night's uninterrupted downloading /computer hacking spree grin
a guy who can list all the weapons/characters of the starwars trilogy cheesy

madam calls my laptop the mistress

i should know, i've been guilty of the above

on the plus side, your geeks obssessions are no likely to bring you in contact with stds; then again, they can bring you in contact with spyware/pc viruses  cheesy

also, geeks are pretty likely to be good in bed - there is a direct correlation with education and taking your partner's pleasure seriously ( read this in an old book 'love and sex' - thats what geeks do, isn't it  wink and i've got a ton of er procreation manuals - kay hooper etal )
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by Sasha009(f): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2009
I think the best option would be the eye candy who isnt yet tested.
At least you can teach him a thing or two cheesy
I wouldnt wanna go for the player cause he's been with way too many women
The geek, ummm no, I dont go for the geeks wink
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by shesi(m): 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2009
hahahhaha @ procreation manuals, ya, lets call it that. lol.
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by maray(f): 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2009
Player kiss kiss cool
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by lemonpluss(f): 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2009
i will go for the guy dat is tested and trusted wink
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by charles316: 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2009
maray,how far?
i like ur arse.guess u will like my koboko.do i send u d pic of my dick do u confirm.

Bleep uuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by spikedcylinder: 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2009
Nawa o.
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2009
maray:

Player kiss kiss cool

Holy Moses!  shocked
You look darn good.
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by charles316: 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2009
maray ,

u try self.afterall na only u dey bold enough  to post ur pic boldly.u are not a queen but  u can be managed.ehh.keep it up

i sure say u fine pass all these girls here.
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by charles316: 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2009
from today ,u will be known as d queen of nairaland.

all these other girls shall acknowledge u as their superior
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by Busybody2(f): 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2009
Sasha009:

I think the best option would be the eye candy who isnt yet tested.
At least you can teach him a thing or two cheesy
I wouldnt wanna go for the player cause he's been with way too many women
The geek, ummm no, I dont go for the geeks wink

TELL THEM SISTHREN kiss
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by showbobo(m): 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2009
I'm a Combo of an eye candy and a geek undecided undecided undecidedOhh ma gurl is damn lucky kiss kiss
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by Secretz(f): 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2009
Geek. . . . . , cool
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by Busybody2(f): 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2009
showbobo:

I'm a Combo of an eye candy and a geek undecided undecided undecidedOhh ma gurl is damn lucky kiss kiss

ROFL cheesy cheesy cheesy Thief! Ole! who no like berra thing grin grin grin
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by StrStruck(f): 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2009
Eye candy. I just want him to sit there and look cute.
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by Pittbaby(f): 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2009
Geek , if you havent noticed they grow up to rule the world , i.e Bill Gates, Steve Jobs , the Google Guys
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by showbobo(m): 12:04am On Jun 09, 2009
Busy_body:

ROFL cheesy cheesy cheesy Thief! Ole! who no like berra thing grin grin grin
Nahh. . Seriously, you wish your boyfriend was like me. . . Your bad kiss kiss
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by OBNOXIOUS: 1:37am On Jun 09, 2009

Yawning Real Hard at topic! Some people have time sha to discuss and gossip about the most useless things on the planet!. . . psssfff! angry! Eye candy ko, Eye Pencil ni!

Really Glad i am not dating any of your type sha! undecided
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 09, 2009
rotflmao @ eye pencil grin grin
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by init4dmoni(m): 2:04am On Jun 09, 2009
don't tink any of y'all will go for geek wen dere r boys as fine as me cool cool grin
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by Busybody2(f): 2:12am On Jun 09, 2009
showbobo:

Nahh. . Seriously, you wish your boyfriend was like me. . . Your bad kiss kiss

You make me laugh cheesy I don't want to poor sand in your garri so i will leave you for now to continue to wallow in your delusion, foin boy no pimples tongue cheesy grin cheesy

OBNOXIOUS:

Yawning Real Hard at topic! Some people have time sha to discuss and gossip about the most useless things on the planet!. . . psssfff! angry! Eye candy ko, Eye Pencil ni!

Really Glad i am not dating any of your type sha! undecided

Thread so useless, the Obnoxious git of a gimp could not only resist a look-in but had to leave a comment too angry You berra come out with what is paining you CLOSET gay angry angry angry cheesy
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by Busybody2(f): 2:17am On Jun 09, 2009
FL Gators:

rotflmao @ eye pencil grin grin

Hmmn angry not happy with your presence here angry but you can stay as long as you don't eye any of the eye candies on this thread, shotigbo angry angry cheesy
Re: Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose. by Nobody: 4:01am On Jun 09, 2009
Busy_body:

Hmmn angry not happy with your presence here angry but you can stay as long as you don't eye any of the eye candies on this thread, shotigbo angry angry cheesy
rotflmao, you're not serious.
Until we see an eye candy, let's not worry about that.

Busy_body:

You make me laugh cheesy I don't want to poor sand in your garri so i will leave you for now to continue to wallow in your delusion, foin boy no pimples tongue cheesy grin cheesy

Thread so useless, the Obnoxious git of a gimp could not only resist a look-in but had to leave a comment too angry You berra come out with what is paining you CLOSET gay angry angry angry cheesy

heheehe omg!!! rotfl

Let them know!!!! esp mr eye pencil grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? / There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate / Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.