Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,814 members, 7,806,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

BREAKING News, Dss Swore Never To Set Nnamdi Kanu Free - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING News, Dss Swore Never To Set Nnamdi Kanu Free (3778 Views)

Nairaland Not Included In The List Of Conditions, Nnamdi Kanu Free To Join Nl / Nnamdi Kanu 'Free' - IB Times / BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING News, Dss Swore Never To Set Nnamdi Kanu Free by Money40: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
Namdi kanu! is the leader of indigenous people of Biafra, who has been granted bail and set free by two competent court in Nigeria, ordering the immediate release of Nnamdi kanu on 16th and high court on 17th, but dss have refused and swore not to let him go, is this good

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News, Dss Swore Never To Set Nnamdi Kanu Free by Maxi112: 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
[i][/i]what is this country turning in to?
Re: BREAKING News, Dss Swore Never To Set Nnamdi Kanu Free by paulkhalifa(m): 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
he was granted bail by high court? really?
Re: BREAKING News, Dss Swore Never To Set Nnamdi Kanu Free by pacino26(m): 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hmmmm, it's really difficult being a Nigerian.
Re: BREAKING News, Dss Swore Never To Set Nnamdi Kanu Free by unamadso: 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
Do u mean that the Devil is still keeping Nnamdi? How far can Buhari go with this level of impunity before all hell break lose?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING News, Dss Swore Never To Set Nnamdi Kanu Free by raumdeuter: 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
Where did you see DSS swear?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News, Dss Swore Never To Set Nnamdi Kanu Free by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
He is free and enjoying his freedom as we speak with his family
Re: BREAKING News, Dss Swore Never To Set Nnamdi Kanu Free by jidestar: 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
This is just 6 months into Buhari Presidency and all this. undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News, Dss Swore Never To Set Nnamdi Kanu Free by Money40: 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
Follow @mefonna on Twitter it's uche meffor the deputy director of Ipob and the one hosting radio station since director was apprehended, he just wrote it now on Twitter people are lamenting
Re: BREAKING News, Dss Swore Never To Set Nnamdi Kanu Free by cleatoris: 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
jidestar:
This is just 6 months into Buhari Presidency and all this. undecided
Let him continue to enjoy the fresh air in the dungeon.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News, Dss Swore Never To Set Nnamdi Kanu Free by cleatoris: 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
unamadso:
Do u mean that the Devil is still keeping Nnamdi? How far can Buhari go with this level of impunity before all hell break lose?
Careful what you wish for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING News, Dss Swore Never To Set Nnamdi Kanu Free by Money40: 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
5guruInme:
Click Here to Download it 4free

which tribe a are you dear?
Re: BREAKING News, Dss Swore Never To Set Nnamdi Kanu Free by flokii: 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
@OP why are you raising false alarm..

Nnamdi that I saw in his father's village in Abia grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING News, Dss Swore Never To Set Nnamdi Kanu Free by unamadso: 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
5guruInme:
Click Here to Download it 4free

Go marry dem no go agree, na only to watch online dem sabi. spit on your face!
Re: BREAKING News, Dss Swore Never To Set Nnamdi Kanu Free by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
just saw the news on IPOB facebook page.

That's how they want to treat him just because he is an igbo man.

I urge all pro-biafrans to remain calm cos DSS is fighting the Biafra course in disguise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING News, Dss Swore Never To Set Nnamdi Kanu Free by Money40: 11:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
Command
Re: BREAKING News, Dss Swore Never To Set Nnamdi Kanu Free by Brooklynsouth(f): 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
This is why nigeria is called a zoo

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News, Dss Swore Never To Set Nnamdi Kanu Free by tafrica(m): 3:15am On Dec 19, 2015
paulkhalifa:
he was granted bail by high court? really?

Where have u been not to know?

Magistrate court declared him free on wednesday, High court declared his unconditional release on thursday stating DSD had no reason detaining his this far since thay had no charge against him.

Where are those that said FG/DSS deliberately released him after Kanu must have entered into agreement with them. I told them, FG/DSS lost the case against him not like they wanted to free him willingly.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News, Dss Swore Never To Set Nnamdi Kanu Free by sexaddict08(m): 4:12am On Dec 19, 2015
Money40:
Namdi kanu! is the leader of indigenous people of Biafra, who has been granted bail and set free by two competent court in Nigeria, ordering the immediate release of Nnamdi kanu on 16th and high court on 17th, but dss have refused and swore not to let him go, is this good

my brother, nna it is not good. let's go and beg Buhari

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News, Dss Swore Never To Set Nnamdi Kanu Free by GenIgrigi: 4:46am On Dec 19, 2015
**grins** Very soon, Lawal daura and his knobheads won't be able to travel out of this country as interpol will soon be on their tails for kidnapping an innocent activist. Very soon! If they think they can push feudalism and dictatorship down our throats, they are joking. **grins**

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News, Dss Swore Never To Set Nnamdi Kanu Free by ogdada: 4:52am On Dec 19, 2015
Igbeyi aye
Re: BREAKING News, Dss Swore Never To Set Nnamdi Kanu Free by PAINGAIN: 5:52am On Dec 19, 2015
Buhari already showing signs of a dictator.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News, Dss Swore Never To Set Nnamdi Kanu Free by sexaddict08(m): 8:24am On Dec 19, 2015
Money40:
sorry we don't beg, if Ipob start boming places that is not East please don't blame them, thanks they have taken enough, to retaliat so many death on there side they still remains peaceful, I hate that peaceful shit

please don't break my head with gbagun, biko ooo
Re: BREAKING News, Dss Swore Never To Set Nnamdi Kanu Free by osazeeblue01: 8:41am On Dec 19, 2015
Buhari order to do so
Re: BREAKING News, Dss Swore Never To Set Nnamdi Kanu Free by akins56(m): 8:49am On Dec 19, 2015
foolish DSS..op. abeg no mind those zoogerians..thats how animals does..I'll advise you sue buhari and DSS to the "SCOB" (supreme court of biafra ) am sure nnamdi would get justice there..once again..accept my sympathy. the zoo must fall!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Goodluck Johnathan Lecturing His Students At Uniport. / Jonathan Vs Buhari In Military Uniform, Who Rocks It Better? / Nothing Can Stop Biafra, Let Buhari Learn To Be A Civilized Man – Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.