Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Breaking!!! Dss Shuns High Court Order, Vow Never To Release Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! Dss Shuns High Court Order, Vow Never To Release Kanu (4795 Views)

We Will Not Reveal Tompolo’s Hideout – Ijaws Vow Never To Betray Ex-militant / Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu / BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!!! Dss Shuns High Court Order, Vow Never To Release Kanu by Layolaw(f): 4:04am On Dec 19, 2015
The game just started, the conductor is still looking for change and passenger is complaning, humm...... you better relaxed for the change you voted for....
Re: Breaking!!! Dss Shuns High Court Order, Vow Never To Release Kanu by pacino26(m): 5:28am On Dec 19, 2015
Layolaw:
The game just started, the conductor is still looking for change and passenger is complaning, humm...... you better relaxed for the change you voted for....

Lol, really getting started indeed.

I am yet to see a court case initiated by the dss that ended so well. Kabiru Sokoto ended up pressing for charges abd compensation, Okah flown to SA and the case getting stale. My concern is that the secret police are such in a haste to gather popularity (negatively) that every sense of due process has eluded them. Dasuki ended up with efcc and many more. They should bury their head in shame and start all over.
Re: Breaking!!! Dss Shuns High Court Order, Vow Never To Release Kanu by amaechi1: 5:49am On Dec 19, 2015
Emekamex:
Anarchy is gradually taking over.

There is nothing like anarchy. Becareful of what you wish your. The soul of innocent nigerians from the eastern block that was deceived into the so call IPOB will definitely cry out. Keep exciting the people against themselves, you never can tell when the first bullet is shot it may be you.
Re: Breaking!!! Dss Shuns High Court Order, Vow Never To Release Kanu by amaechi1: 5:54am On Dec 19, 2015
adeaks:

So a valid and subsisting court order is now subject to the signature of a DG before it can be enforced. undecided
So what if the DG has traveled for Xmas break and won't be back until the new year? Does that mean Nnamdo Kanu would also remain in custody until the new year.

I applaud Buhari's efforts in fighting corruption but he shouldn't fight corruption with impunity.

Don't tell me you have believe this scrap. In the first instance it was thee FG that withdrew the case at instance. I hope the chap has learn't some lessons. Nobody is worth dying for.
Re: Breaking!!! Dss Shuns High Court Order, Vow Never To Release Kanu by KingsJohnson(m): 6:32am On Dec 19, 2015
illiad:
Kanu must not be released

We need peace in Nigeria

Don't you know dat his continuous unlawful detention, even after a court of superior record has ordered for his unconditional release is a likely cause future unrest and war in dis country. This is a big slap to democracy, judiciary and the world at large. Nigeria is really on their own dis..............
Re: Breaking!!! Dss Shuns High Court Order, Vow Never To Release Kanu by MrEverest(m): 7:50am On Dec 19, 2015
Nigerians will not talk especially the SE governers, the businessman called Mbaka, the id!otic Uwazuruike & the Ohanaeze will not condemn this impunity but they will be fast in condemning peaceful IPOB protesters. we are watching & I believe the international community is taking note.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Dss Shuns High Court Order, Vow Never To Release Kanu by illiad1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
KingsJohnson:

Don't you know dat his continuous unlawful detention, even after a court of superior record has ordered for his unconditional release is a likely cause future unrest and war in dis country. This is a big slap to democracy, judiciary and the world at large. Nigeria is really on their own dis..............

Oh they ask for change they get change
Re: Breaking!!! Dss Shuns High Court Order, Vow Never To Release Kanu by Uchwilliam(m): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ok i give up
Re: Breaking!!! Dss Shuns High Court Order, Vow Never To Release Kanu by Herald47: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
A country that it's leaders act insane is called what....

A country that never obey the rule of law they setted up is called...

A country that never obeys it's judiciary is called....

A country it's president instigated violence and refused to apologise but condemned another individual for instigating hate speech is called...
Answer for yourself because if i talk myn44 abi mynd44 no go waste time to ban.
Re: Breaking!!! Dss Shuns High Court Order, Vow Never To Release Kanu by urbanmonk: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
And the VP to the terrorist Buhari is a "professor" in law.
Re: Breaking!!! Dss Shuns High Court Order, Vow Never To Release Kanu by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
illiad:
Kanu must not be released

We need peace in Nigeria

how does this man disturb your peace? [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#550000][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eze Chima: The Aro Native Doctor & The True Story / Katsina Identifies 547 Artisanal Miners, 442 Mining Sites / Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.