Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,493 members, 7,801,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

I Am In A State Of Confusion. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In A State Of Confusion. (956 Views)

Pls Help My Friend Is In Serious State Of Confusion With His Lover / State Of Confusion.... / I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In A State Of Confusion. by Lefty500: 1:07am On Dec 19, 2015
Thread deleted
Re: I Am In A State Of Confusion. by Cutehector(m): 1:10am On Dec 19, 2015
Someone else has banged ur babe bro... Take heart..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A State Of Confusion. by mayowabola(f): 1:20am On Dec 19, 2015
Take heart dear... Pls look for someone else, maybe she's not 4 u
Re: I Am In A State Of Confusion. by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 19, 2015
Hmm she's seeing some1 ease you don't need to be told

btw what happened to all the smileys on nairaland
Re: I Am In A State Of Confusion. by Geesammy(m): 1:24am On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
Someone else has banged ur babe bro... Take heart..
OP this guy up jst did wat he said..lolzzz
Jst be calm it takes a lot of patience to get a conceded truth...she may be faced with some ish she may nt wanna disclose to u finking she can handle it bt if u are calm with keen observation u will soon find out wats going...dnt be in haste to disflower her...All is well
Re: I Am In A State Of Confusion. by Geesammy(m): 1:27am On Dec 19, 2015
nickkylawve:
Hmm she's seeing some1 ease you don't need to be told

btw what happened to all the smileys on nairaland
Bae I jst peep on your profile now u are damn cute grin[quote author=nickkylawve post=41135358]Hmm she's seeing some1 ease you don't need to be told
Re: I Am In A State Of Confusion. by Khd95(m): 1:30am On Dec 19, 2015
Obviously a very sharp guy in her scu is doin d needfucrycrysad
Re: I Am In A State Of Confusion. by jmaxjohn(m): 1:32am On Dec 19, 2015
Don't worry! The entire country is in a state of confusion.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A State Of Confusion. by Johniyke2flex(m): 1:33am On Dec 19, 2015
You've got everything all figured out, why bother Nairalanders? Or you want us to share in your evil deed abi? Brother ride on, that's exactly how someone else will bang your sister and tell her its over.

I would have offered a piece of advice, but you've made it pretty clear that you do not love her. Its obvious you decided to stay in the relationship and act cool because she told you she's a virgin.

You are far from being a gentle man!
Re: I Am In A State Of Confusion. by Ebuka478(m): 1:35am On Dec 19, 2015
Opportunity comes but once. Sorry you were waiting for the perfect time, while some other guy made the perfect time now.
Re: I Am In A State Of Confusion. by jmaxjohn(m): 1:47am On Dec 19, 2015
My advice......
Every lady's secret z in her phone. Buy her something nice, den pay her a surprise visit.
Don't let her c u yet, call her, ask of her whereabouts (i pray she doesn't lie), watch her from a distance, take notes like a detective.
Wen she's either home, free, dats if u neva c wetin go make u cry, approach her nd playfully take her phone nd browse thru.
If u c or hear wetin fit make u cry, den just walk up to her while smiling nd give her d gift, go home (dis z very important), den live ur life.
Don't let it b obvious uve been hurt, den after 2 days or more, call her nd calmly tell her everything u saw.
If she truly loves u, her brain will reset nd she'll b very sorry (dats if she's cheating).
I pray, for ur sake, dat she's nt.
Re: I Am In A State Of Confusion. by Lefty500: 1:50am On Dec 19, 2015
Johniyke2flex:
You've got everything all figured out, why bother Nairalanders? Or you want us to share in your evil deed abi? Brother ride on, that's exactly how someone else will bang your sister and tell her its over.

I would have offered a piece of advice, but you've made it pretty clear that you do not love her. Its obvious you decided to stay in the relationship and act cool because she told you she's a virgin.

It is not the way you think, I do love, but I've just been calling her and we've been chatting, we've not met yet. I don't really mean to do her any bad, but that feeling that she might have cheated on me without raesons( I believe), keeps bring those bad thoughts.
If I were your younger brother, what would you have told me?
Thanks.
Re: I Am In A State Of Confusion. by Lefty500: 1:52am On Dec 19, 2015
Johniyke2flex:

It is not the way you think, I do love, but I've just been calling her and we've been chatting, we've not met yet. I don't really mean to do her any bad, but that feeling that she might have cheated on me without raesons( I believe), keeps bring those bad thoughts.
If I were your younger brother, what would you have told me?
Thanks.
Re: I Am In A State Of Confusion. by AVRecruit: 2:02am On Dec 19, 2015
1. never trust a woman.
2. all relationships are ephemeral.
3. Trust God for a partner, if one messes up, pick another. its a mans world.
4. Never fall in love.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A State Of Confusion. by ChappyChase: 5:43am On Dec 19, 2015
Bros enter the next bus abeg, the handwriting on the wall is crystal clear......
Re: I Am In A State Of Confusion. by schumastic(m): 6:03am On Dec 19, 2015
the only thing that's really paining me in this your story is the fact that you left all your side chick for a girl who ends up not being loyal...is like I just saw my past in you..anyway just do the needful make up with her and v sex cus is possible another has done it and if he has chia..just know that it wi b tooooo hard for you to enter there again except you play your cars well..the two times she cane to your house were d times u messed up cus she will think your not man enough..so go back and do the needful and pls give me feedback.

(1) (Reply)

What's The 'Ideal' Thing To Do Or Say Here? URGENT ANSWERS PLS / Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating / Naija Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.