Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

"Sheikh Zakzaky Remains In Military Custody; Burutai Lying" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Sheikh Zakzaky Remains In Military Custody; Burutai Lying" (1630 Views)

Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody / EFCC Can’t Arrest Nigerians If Magu Remains In Office – Adegboruwa / PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Sheikh Zakzaky Remains In Military Custody; Burutai Lying" by crosbreaka: 1:12am On Dec 19, 2015
Sheikh Zakzaky Remains In Military Custody - Nigerian Army Source

The news that Mr. Zakzaky remains in the custody of the military shows not only that Mr. Buratai has been lying to the public, but military officials are attempting to cover up last week’s massacre.

BY SAHARA REPORTERS, NEW YORK

SaharaReporters has learned from an army general in the Nigerian military that Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky remains in military custody, contrary to statements made by Army Chief of Staff Tukur Buratai to the public.

Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky after being attacked by the Nigerian military
Photo credit: Sahara Reporters Media

The army general speaking to our correspondent on the condition of anonymity stated that Mr. Zakzaky is currently held in a military facility in Kaduna State. The high-ranking source also disclosed to our correspondent that only soldiers had access to Mr. Zakzaky.

SaharaReporters spoke with a member of Mr. Zakzaky’s family yesterday who told our correspondent that no one had directly communicated with him since his arrest by the military. The Nigerian army carried out a massacre of Shiite Muslims in Kaduna State last weekend after claiming Shiite protesters attempted to assassinate General Buratai.

It is believed that the military murdered several of Mr. Zakzaky’s family during the massacre and subsequent raid on his home. The military also demolished a shrine belonging to the Muslim group with little explanation why they chose to bulldoze it.

The news that Mr. Zakzaky remains in the custody of the military shows not only that Mr. Buratai has been lying to the public, but military officials are attempting to cover up last week’s massacre.

Human rights groups and international organizations have condemned the Nigerian military for denying Mr. Zakzaky his human rights and not allowing him to have legal or proper medical assistance.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/18/sheikh-zakzaky-remains-military-custody-nigerian-army-source
Re: "Sheikh Zakzaky Remains In Military Custody; Burutai Lying" by Demmocrats(m): 1:15am On Dec 19, 2015
grin grin grin I can even identify Mr. Buratai's fist in his face.
Re: "Sheikh Zakzaky Remains In Military Custody; Burutai Lying" by madridguy(m): 1:17am On Dec 19, 2015
Let Zakzazy remains in the military facility till he accept that there is no God except Allah. The NA should also make him sign an agreement that he will leave Nigeria to Iran where he can join his Shia group cos here in Nigeria we don't need them.

We are Muslim and we don't belong to any of the political parties called Sunni/Shiite so no room for indiscipline.

I am a Muslim so both Sunni and Shiite can go to hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sheikh Zakzaky Remains In Military Custody; Burutai Lying" by Rafidi: 1:18am On Dec 19, 2015
Demmocrats:
grin grin grin

He has been held for more than 48 hours.

So keep laughing. When your turn comes and you're kept in custody for more than the time limited by law, others will laugh too.
Re: "Sheikh Zakzaky Remains In Military Custody; Burutai Lying" by Khd95(m): 1:20am On Dec 19, 2015
NA no wan learn
when these shiite guys go on rampage now,we wont hesitate to blame islam for everything,but we would pretend/forget what pushed them into it

NA is creating another boko haram,nd trust me,these guys would b deadlier than what we know
crysadembarassed
Re: "Sheikh Zakzaky Remains In Military Custody; Burutai Lying" by iamrashyy: 1:21am On Dec 19, 2015
So whom to believe now,the army or sharareporter?
Re: "Sheikh Zakzaky Remains In Military Custody; Burutai Lying" by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 19, 2015
Rafidi:

He has been held for more than 48 hours.

So keep laughing. When your turn comes and you're kept in custody for more than the time limited by law, others will laugh too.
only 48yrs ? And Nnamdi kanu has been in jail for 2months now....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sheikh Zakzaky Remains In Military Custody; Burutai Lying" by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 19, 2015
If this shiite massacre had taken place during Jonathan's regime one would have seen how hell rufai and his northern brothers would be hitting their heads against the brick-wall.Imagine how they all kept quiet.Hell rufai twitter account has been dormant all this while.
Re: "Sheikh Zakzaky Remains In Military Custody; Burutai Lying" by madridguy(m): 1:29am On Dec 19, 2015
Which anoda Boko haram ?

Khd95:
NA no wan learn
when these shiite guys go on rampage now,we wont hesitate to blame islam for everything,but we would pretend/forget what pushed them into it

NA is creating another boko haram,nd trust me,these guys would b deadlier than what we know
crysadembarassed
Re: "Sheikh Zakzaky Remains In Military Custody; Burutai Lying" by madridguy(m): 1:40am On Dec 19, 2015
So who is to be blame for Jonathan weakness ? Jonathan failed to understand the power he has as a president till election time when he need to postpone the election. As a sitting president, you gotta the power at your disposal. During OBJ regime, don't know if you recall about Odi/Udi invading which OBJ vowed to deal with any media house that report the issue then. It was after OBJ tenure that press man started reporting the issue, I must tell you this, we need someone brutal like PMB to put back our country in good shape for the betterment of this nation. Enough of religion nonsense.

Love Machine:
If this shiite massacre had taken place during Jonathan's regime one would have seen how hell rufai and his northern brothers would be hitting their heads against the brick-wall.Imagine how they all kept quiet.Hell rufai twitter account has been dormant all this while.
Re: "Sheikh Zakzaky Remains In Military Custody; Burutai Lying" by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 19, 2015
madridguy:
So who is to be blame for Jonathan weakness ? Jonathan failed to understand the power he has as a president till election time when he need to postpone the election. As a sitting president, you gotta the power at your disposal. During OBJ regime, don't know if you recall about Odi/Udi invading which OBJ vowed to deal with any media house that report the issue then. It was after OBJ tenure that press man started reporting the issue, I must tell you this, we need someone brutal like PMB to put back our country in good shape for the betterment of this nation. Enough of religion nonsense.

With the naira depreciating on a daily basis.Non availability of fuel,Bokoharam silently laying ambush against our soldiers while buhari is hiding the truth from the public.Is that what you mean by brutal?
Re: "Sheikh Zakzaky Remains In Military Custody; Burutai Lying" by madridguy(m): 1:53am On Dec 19, 2015
Are you trying to compare boko haram of today with the days of jonathan when they attacked UN building, Police headquarter and other places ?

Love Machine:
With the naira depreciating on a daily basis.Non availability of fuel,Bokoharam silently laying ambush against our soldiers while buhari is hiding the truth from the public.Is that what you mean by brutal?
Re: "Sheikh Zakzaky Remains In Military Custody; Burutai Lying" by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 19, 2015
madridguy:
Are you trying to compare boko haram of today with the days of jonathan when they attacked UN building, Police headquarter and other places ?

Why is this government hiding every ambush against our soldiers by bokoharam?
Re: "Sheikh Zakzaky Remains In Military Custody; Burutai Lying" by madridguy(m): 2:02am On Dec 19, 2015
Hide as in ? I think the government have been reporting every casualty.

Love Machine:
Why is this government hiding every attack against our soldiers by bokoharam?
Re: "Sheikh Zakzaky Remains In Military Custody; Burutai Lying" by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 19, 2015
madridguy:
Hide as in ? I think the government have been reporting every casualty.

The105 soldiers that were recently ambushed and the subsequent ones nko? It's like you are adesina,buhari's spokesman.
Re: "Sheikh Zakzaky Remains In Military Custody; Burutai Lying" by madridguy(m): 2:05am On Dec 19, 2015
Its mere fallacy bro. Go back to the pics again and review it with unbiased mind then you will know where the pics originate from.

Love Machine:
The105 soldiers that were recently ambushed and the subsequent ones nko?
Re: "Sheikh Zakzaky Remains In Military Custody; Burutai Lying" by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 19, 2015
I hope those thugs calling themselves soldiers have not killed the man. That was the same way they killed Yussuf , and other unfortunate civilians.
Re: "Sheikh Zakzaky Remains In Military Custody; Burutai Lying" by Khd95(m): 2:08am On Dec 19, 2015
madridguy:
Which anoda Boko haram ?

continues detention of zakzaky.

Pray he doesnt die in NA custody like Muhammed yusuf,u wouldnt like it man
Re: "Sheikh Zakzaky Remains In Military Custody; Burutai Lying" by madridguy(m): 2:24am On Dec 19, 2015
I don't wish him to die in Army detention but if he does nothing will happen my broda. The Boko Haram of a thing started like this Shiite but because of the negligence of the last administration gave room to foreign forces to hijack the group for their wicked act. Boko Haram was never a terrorist group from the onset, take time to research and you will get my explanation better. Their fight then was with Al-madu Al-Sheriff, former executive governor of Borno but Jonathan failed to act fast and that was what led to Boko Haram of today.

Khd95:
continues detention of zakzaky.

Pray he doesnt die in NA custody like Muhammed yusuf,u wouldnt like it man
Re: "Sheikh Zakzaky Remains In Military Custody; Burutai Lying" by ajisebioyo1(m): 4:31am On Dec 19, 2015
Issokay let him kuku die there
Re: "Sheikh Zakzaky Remains In Military Custody; Burutai Lying" by Layolaw(f): 4:49am On Dec 19, 2015
madridguy:
Let Zakzazy remains in the military facility till he accept that there is no God except Allah. The NA should also make him sign an agreement that he will leave Nigeria to Iran where he can join his Shia group cos here in Nigeria we don't need them.

We are Muslim and we don't belong to any of the political parties called Sunni/Shiite so no room for indiscipline.

I am a Muslim so both Sunni and Shiite can go to hell.
you mean presido and some northern govenors shld go with him since they belongs to sunnis abi?
Re: "Sheikh Zakzaky Remains In Military Custody; Burutai Lying" by madridguy(m): 7:04am On Dec 19, 2015
How do you know they are Sunni's ?

Layolaw:
you mean presido and some northern govenors shld go with him since they belongs to sunnis abi?
Re: "Sheikh Zakzaky Remains In Military Custody; Burutai Lying" by Khd95(m): 7:12am On Dec 19, 2015
madridguy:
I don't wish him to die in Army detention but if he does nothing will happen my broda. The Boko Haram of a thing started like this Shiite but because of the negligence of the last administration gave room to foreign forces to hijack the group for their wicked act. Boko Haram was never a terrorist group from the onset, take time to research and you will get my explanation better. Their fight then was with Al-madu Al-Sheriff, former executive governor of Borno but Jonathan failed to act fast and that was what led to Boko Haram of today.

Guy reason am well oo,dnot say noting will happen oo.
These shiite guys is a different ball game far frm bh,come to think of it,they have the full support of iran,nd iran doesnt hide under any cover to support shiite movement anywhere,

if somtin happens to zakzaky,which i dnt pray for,iran would ve done some crazy stuff b4 UN wade,they havent threatened NA alredy,cos of dis massacre.

2ndly,abo.kis dont joke with their leaders oo,singer word frm their leaders can make them commit suicide for him,if anyting happens to him,tor u have given them free pass to go on rampage,nd it would b hard to curtail,NA is almost warn out by BH,NA cannot afford to divert their attention frm BH to shiite.

Re: "Sheikh Zakzaky Remains In Military Custody; Burutai Lying" by Engineer123(m): 7:17am On Dec 19, 2015
Waiting for the presidency version of the story.
Buratai 1.0
Sahara 2.0
Presidency 3.0 version
Re: "Sheikh Zakzaky Remains In Military Custody; Burutai Lying" by madridguy(m): 7:21am On Dec 19, 2015
I repeat nothing will happen.
[quote author=Khd95 post=41137838][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Did The Nigeria Ever Defeat Biafra? / See What Buhari's Army Did to Zaria Toddler for "Blocking" Buratai's Road / Northern Nigeria Will Be The Poorest If... – Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.