Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

She Send Me Ths Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Send Me Ths Pics (15154 Views)

Send Me Your Bank Account Details @pabloomoescoba / When He Says 'send Me Booty Pic' / Why Does This Lady Always Send Me Pictures Of Herself As A Text Message? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Send Me Ths Pics by adaksbullet: 8:33am On Dec 19, 2015
Gud mournin ppls off NL...............mine gf his doin sumhw too mesad..............am introduced mine frnd too her last week. Noun mine gf oFf 7yr his say she his nort loved me agn dat she his in love for mine frnd.................am noun ask her while and she jos send me these pisure thess mournin..............am nort no whot she meansad

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 19, 2015
A
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 19, 2015
Early morning symptoms of the effect of weed mixed with cow dungs angry angry

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by libertyfather(m): 8:34am On Dec 19, 2015
Op you are finished grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by misspicy(f): 8:37am On Dec 19, 2015
lmao grin

kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa

7 Likes

Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Erukumakanaki: 8:37am On Dec 19, 2015
adaksbullet:
Gud mournin ppls off NL...............mine gf his doin sumhw too mesad..............am introduced mine frnd too her last week. Noun mine gf oFf 7yr his say she his nort loved me agn dat she his in love for mine frnd.................am noun ask her while and she jos send me these pisure thess mournin..............am nort no whot she meansad
angry

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by obiorathesubtle: 8:37am On Dec 19, 2015
undecided when this guy go get sense?
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2015
adaksbullet:
you are not well disposed to having a g.f

leave woman and face your life first.na dem go write application letter later.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 19, 2015
Boring!

Why aren't Nairaland trolls inventive and funny anyone? All we have now are dimmwitted folks who intentionally misspell words and create dumb threads just to sound funny.

@adaksbullet, guess what? You are not funny. There are many other dimwitts like you such as boiledcorn, keketu etc using this style of trolling that you have adopted, so you don't even have your own personal style.

There are trolls who have made a mark and who people have come to love, the likes of mrcork, onila, andyblaze and ko, but you, you don't have what it takes to be like them, you are just a complete waste of cyber space.

I'd advise you deactivate your account and invest your time into something more important, instead of investing it on a boring online personality that no one gives a fuq about.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by lirusehn(m): 8:41am On Dec 19, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:
ohkay! That was funny. undecided

Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by adaksbullet: 8:41am On Dec 19, 2015
Brok nigaundecided
Decker:
Boring!

Why aren't Nairaland trolls inventive and funny anyone? All we have now are dimmwitted folks who intentionally misspell words and create dumb threads just to sound funny.

@adaksbullet, guess what? You are not funny. There are many other dimwitts like you such as boiledcorn, keketu etc using this style of trolling that you have adopted, so you don't even have your own ninche.

I'd advise you deactivate you account and invest your time into something more important, instead of investing it on an online personality that no one gives a fuq about.

13 Likes

Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Erukumakanaki: 8:43am On Dec 19, 2015
misspicy:
lmao grin

kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa
if u break my screen, you'll vomit 40k this morning o undecided

1 Like

Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by adaksbullet: 8:43am On Dec 19, 2015
Nonesense bodyangry
Jolllyjoy:
you are not well disposed to having a g.f

leave woman and face your life first.na dem go write application letter later.

Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by obiorathesubtle: 8:43am On Dec 19, 2015
Decker:
Boring!

@adaksbullet, guess what? You are not funny. There are many other dimwitts like you such as boiledcorn, keketu etc using this style of trolling that you have adopted, so you don't even have your own ninche.

I'd advise you deactivate you account and invest your time into something more important, instead of investing it on an online personality that no one gives a fuq about.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 19, 2015
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Erukumakanaki: 8:46am On Dec 19, 2015
Decker:
Boring!

@adaksbullet, guess what? You are not funny. There are many other dimwitts like you such as boiledcorn, keketu etc using this style of trolling that you have adopted, so you don't even have your own personal style.

There are trolls who have made a mark and who people have come to like like mrcork, onila, andyblaze and ko, but you, you don't have what it takes to be like them, you are just a waste of cyber space.

I'd advise you deactivate you account and invest your time into something more important, instead of investing it on a boring online personality that no one gives a fuq about.
when will u learn to pop the Chill pill? undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 19, 2015
adaksbullet:
Brok nigaundecided

I'd rather be broke than be an idiot.

3 Likes

Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by ggrin(f): 8:47am On Dec 19, 2015
grin undecided
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by misspicy(f): 8:48am On Dec 19, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
if u break my screen, you'll vomit 40k this morning o undecided
wait your phone is 40k or the screen is 40k which one? wanna know which am breaking tongue tongue

btw

kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by misspicy(f): 8:48am On Dec 19, 2015
ggrin:
grin undecided
weldone cheesy
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by northvietnam(m): 8:49am On Dec 19, 2015
k
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by adaksbullet: 8:50am On Dec 19, 2015
U are jos an fustrated beingangry..............did I mension ur monika too com and coment in mine trend? NOundecided...................meeeeeeen we hav seen u, can u noun go one conar too sleppundecided
Decker:

I'd rather be broke than be an idiot.

4 Likes

Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by ggrin(f): 8:51am On Dec 19, 2015
misspicy:
weldone cheesy
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 19, 2015
adaksbullet:
U are jos an fustrated beingangry..............did I mension ur monika too com and coment in mine trend? NOundecided...................meeeeeeen we hav seen u, can u noun go one conar too sleppundecided

Just take the advice I gave you, you'd be doing yourself a whole lot of good.

1 Like

Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 19, 2015
adaksbullet:
Nonesense bodyangry
i wasnt wrong afterall.
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by KingTom(m): 8:54am On Dec 19, 2015
ggrin shey alternate moniker yi ni adaks abi grin
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 19, 2015
adaksbullet:
mrcork wannabe?

You are too dumb for that.
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by ggrin(f): 8:56am On Dec 19, 2015
KingTom:
ggrin shey alternate moniker yi ni adaks abi grin
lmao yes grin
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Erukumakanaki: 8:56am On Dec 19, 2015
misspicy:

wait your phone is 40k or the screen is 40k which one? wanna know which am breaking tongue tongue

btw

kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa

The screen Alone angry

Aaaand!

Yabaleft this way grin =======>
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by adaksbullet: 8:57am On Dec 19, 2015
Kundecided
Jolllyjoy:
mrcork wannabe?

You are too dumb for that.
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by ayinde2ade(m): 8:58am On Dec 19, 2015
undecided y some pple no just get sense nw
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Erukumakanaki: 8:58am On Dec 19, 2015
ggrin:
lmao yes grin
Omo ode

Bulleti ko e'bon olode ni grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos / My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) / Pic Of The Day (viewer's Discretion).-x-rated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.