Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Android 6.0 Marshmallow - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android 6.0 Marshmallow (5892 Views)

Upgrade Of Android 5.1.1 (lollipop) To 6.0 (marshmallow) / Infinix Hot 2 And Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update / List Of Android Smartphones That Will Receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow by Yorubago(f): 10:40am On Dec 21, 2015
Like Seriously, I am anticipating this update on my Camon C8 o
Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow by LeonMacJames(m): 11:11am On Dec 21, 2015
ChidinmaRose:

Marshmallow has a completely different look
show me
Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow by Femikutti: 11:44am On Dec 21, 2015
Assin am so happy
daphid25:
Yay! Good news

No more multitasking issues
Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow by Femikutti: 11:45am On Dec 21, 2015
They are over awesome
Ana5000:
Android Marshmallow's features are really awesome. I read through it all. cheesy
Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow by Femikutti: 11:45am On Dec 21, 2015
I guess they new we could not wait grin
Maximum83:
I thought They said phantom 5 marshmallows update is June. It will be nice if the February update is true
Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow by Femikutti: 11:47am On Dec 21, 2015
Not just efficient but also beautiful
BenKafor:

Yeah, it's really cool. Makes your smart phone more efficient
Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow by Femikutti: 11:48am On Dec 21, 2015
Lol obviously it should but u could change ur Phone
Ana5000:

Will it come to Samsung too cry
Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow by Femikutti: 11:49am On Dec 21, 2015
Yea it does
BenKafor:

Yeah, it really prolongs battery life
Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow by Femikutti: 11:51am On Dec 21, 2015
Lol.. Bonus don dey na, shey u never hear of the promo ni? Buy a camon c5, camon c8 or the Phantom 5 and get an instant gift
idokojerry:
Kai grin no shame, una don gather for Sunday meeting.
When tecno go release Xmas bonus now
Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow by Femikutti: 11:52am On Dec 21, 2015
You can say that again
ChidinmaRose:
I saw the review of marshmallow on YouTube, it's epic
Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
Femikutti:
Lol.. Bonus don dey na, shey u never hear of the promo ni? Buy a camon c5, camon c8 or the Phantom 5 and get an instant gift
I just dey hear am o and na good news for those wey wan buy for themselves and love ones,killing two stones with one stone
As for me no space left for tecno in my heart,xiaomi don occupy everywhere
Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow by nani667: 12:38am On Dec 22, 2015
JanethEze:

The clock has a new design and the app menu too. It's not the same.

Some apps have new designs and modifications.... That's normal for applications.... But the general interface and UI of Android M looks the same as Lollipop ✔️
Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow by Xhaka(m): 7:37am On Dec 22, 2015
idokojerry:

I just dey hear am o and na good news for those wey wan buy for themselves and love ones,killing two stones with one stone
You no like awoof be that
Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow by Femikutti: 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lol... Guy why you dey go for xiaomi with tecno naw.. You don break my heart ooooo
idokojerry:

Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Femikutti:
Lol... Guy why you dey go for xiaomi with tecno naw.. You don break my heart ooooo
No vex. Take sellotape mend am
Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow by Marvell23(m): 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
nani667:
Hope Tecno won't end up disappointing you guys sha....

Meanwhile, been rocking Android M for weeks now smiley
it's cool oo. I hope so
Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow by snehgang: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
mikeayus:

pls what version of the lolllipop os comes with camon c8? planning to get one next month..i just love the camera quality dunno abt its ba3 life, general advices would be appreciated, thanks
no need its having an update in marshmellow... thats way better

1 Like

Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow by Stevin580: 2:20am On Dec 28, 2015
I love this platform,,,, many jokers,,,, tecno always plan,,,, offer you more best!
Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow by windyjosezy: 11:56am On Dec 28, 2015
Stevin580:
I love this platform,,,, many jokers,,,, tecno always plan,,,, offer you more best!
yeah they do
Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow by snehgang: 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
Yorubago:
Like Seriously, I am anticipating this update on my Camon C8 o
well your lucky tho
really
Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow by snehgang: 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ana5000:

yeah but probably on high profile phones
Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow by windyjosezy: 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ana5000:

yeah if its on tecno !!it should be on samsung too def
Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow by JanethEze(f): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
nani667:

Some apps have new designs and modifications.... That's normal for applications.... But the general interface and UI of Android M looks the same as Lollipop ✔️
OK
Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow by Sundown123: 8:20am On Jan 08, 2016
Good news, I wonder why it's so far apart tho. Was thinking of getting my daughter the boom one, but I'll go with camon now
BenKafor:
Are you guys as excited as I am. I mean,Tecno mobile Nigeria announced that Camon C8 will receive Marshmallow update in February 2016 while Phantom 5 will receive it in June.

I have a Camon C8 and I enjoy using it, but I will enjoy it even more with the Marshmallow update because it has really cool features.

One of the features of the Marshmallow is Doze, which saves your battery like CRAZY!!
The app menu has a totally different look, instead of scrolling left and right through the apps, you can now scroll up and down and the best part is that the apps are arranged alphabetically so it's suuuuuuuuuper easy to find your apps.
Another cool feature is that there is now a RAM menu so you can easily know where your memory has been used in the past 3, 6, 12 and 24 hours which increases performance and efficiency.

There are so many other wonderful features that the Marshmallow has, if you would like to read through all of them,here's the link - https://www.androidpit.com/android-m-release-date-news-features-name

This is definitely something to look forward to.

Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow by Loladollarz: 9:43am On Jan 08, 2016
I'm even more excited than you
BenKafor:
Are you guys as excited as I am. I mean,Tecno mobile Nigeria announced that Camon C8 will receive Marshmallow update in February 2016 while Phantom 5 will receive it in June.

I have a Camon C8 and I enjoy using it, but I will enjoy it even more with the Marshmallow update because it has really cool features.

One of the features of the Marshmallow is Doze, which saves your battery like CRAZY!!
The app menu has a totally different look, instead of scrolling left and right through the apps, you can now scroll up and down and the best part is that the apps are arranged alphabetically so it's suuuuuuuuuper easy to find your apps.
Another cool feature is that there is now a RAM menu so you can easily know where your memory has been used in the past 3, 6, 12 and 24 hours which increases performance and efficiency.

There are so many other wonderful features that the Marshmallow has, if you would like to read through all of them,here's the link - https://www.androidpit.com/android-m-release-date-news-features-name

This is definitely something to look forward to.

Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow by Calebbola: 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Bros you know this... A step in the right direction
daphid25:
Yay! Good news

No more multitasking issues
Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow by daphid25(m): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
Calebbola:
Bros you know this... A step in the right direction
Yeah, right step
Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow by BenKafor(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
Loladollarz:
I'm even more excited than you
Me day wait for the update for Phantom 5
Re: Android 6.0 Marshmallow by BenKafor(m): 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
Sundown123:
Good news, I wonder why it's so far apart tho. Was thinking of getting my daughter the boom one, but I'll go with camon now

You day flex your daughter o. I want to be like you when I grow up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spectranet LTE Broadband Data Or MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat Data, Choose One? / How to get Airtel 30GB For N2,500 Valid For 60 Days - I Just Got Mine / Pls Where Can I Get Real Football Manager 2010 Or 2011 320 By 240 Screen And English Version For My

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.