Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc (72143 Views)

"I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" / Amorc Or Ogboni ? / Amorc Member Let Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by meshack15: 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
AMORC IS A CULT JUST LIKE OGBONI,IF YOU DECIDES TO JOIN YOUR UNCLE THINKING THAT HELP WILL NOT COME TO U FROM ELSE WHERE,YOU HAVE A CASE TO ANSWER TO GOD ON JUDGEMENT DAY
bigneorapz:
Hi nairalanders, please i have something that is really disturbing me of which am not sure if it's a good move or not. I have a very rich uncle that is a member of the AMORC ( Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis)
and he's the only one helpin me at the moment in all the things in life both in school and outside school. Without him i'll be useless financially. My mum and my sisters are all christian in a methodist church of which am also a member. But just yesterday, my uncle came to me and told me to start coming with him to the AMORC temple..infact he said he was going to bring me a student form to fill. Please nairalanders..i'm confused at the moment. I learn that amorc members read alot of which i don't like & they have so many principle too. Please what do y'all think of this? Is it a good church for me to be a part of or should i just tell him to his face that am not interested? Please before u make your suggestion, just know that am scared of turning down his offers due to much respect i have for him..thanks. Lalasticlala please help move this to the F.P

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by menix(m): 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
edoziebobbyyahoocom:

person ask wetin be ''AMORC'' na em u reply am with rosicrucian, how person wey no know the meaning of AMORC wan take know rosicrucian?

AMORC means The ''Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crusis'' also known as the ''Rosicrucian Order''.
AMORC presents itself as a worldwide
philosophical and humanistic, fraternal order
devoted to "the study of the elusive mysteries of life and the universe."

Nwanne u queshion vex me wey Google dey...

So I give am another assignment..

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by mcdon1986: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
what if ur uncle dies today will he from the death sponsor ur financial need? the simple tricks as always been, loads of gift then trap them. Jesus was offered the whole world in order to bow down to Satan. don't your uncle know that you're are member of a church already well I will not criticize ur uncle but I will want you to know, not all that glitter is gold, why didn't your uncle introduce you to the said organization until now that it's almost impossible to say no. within you, you're not comfortable with the choice laid out to you. now is a moment of decision. if i tell you that Amorc is not an organization to belong to you might definitely not believe me because ur mind has been blinded by ur uncle's gift and you're inbetween pleasing your uncle and doing the right thing . my advice to you is, do the right thing be a man rather than depending on your uncle. inorder to do the right thing, make up your mind in your, heart of heart call upon God for help and direction to say no. for a start seek counsel from ur church leader. my kindid advice AMORC is not healthy for you
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
you seem to know much about AMORC; are you a member?; How is the Nigerian chapter?, do they do more of meditation or philosophical discussions?

Yes, I am a Sorror and a Lightbearer! AMORC has more than 100 affiliated bodies in Nigeria! In Nigeria, we do more of meditation. We call it Medi-focus! It was initiated by Frater Dr. Idiodi, our regional administrator. It is called Medifocus for nation building.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Boss13: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

If you say something like this in public, you'd be sued off your ass for it. I guess you are not aware of the AMORC-ECWA Supreme Court Case where ECWA was asked to pay AMORC millions of naira for calling AMORC a Cult?

Well, my friend, educate yourself on AMORC rather than being in the dark!!!

Why bother yourself over these things. How do you separate yourself from darkness. No matter how hard you try to convince the ignorant or blind, they will never listen. Jesus, the Christ, came and his people never listened. He was stoned and crucified to death. The same Jesus, the christians are eagerly waiting for, just like the Jews are still waiting for their messiah, if he comes, these same Christians will stone him again and probably shoot him to the cross.

Worry not. It is not yet their time. Many are called, but few are chosen.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by mbulela: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
so to practice what's in the menograph is now satanic to u?..do u even know what is metaphysics? This bible thing has really affected ur sense of reason no disrespect, but u still got alot to learn. Stop condemin people's organisation

So why are you seeking the opinion of others?
You seem to have it all figured out. I wonder the point of this post?

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
salvation77177:
AMORC IS A CULT. YOU CAN'T CLAIM TO BE A GENUINE CHRISTIAN AND ALSO BE A MEMBER OF AN OCCULTIC GROUP.
YOUNG MAN BECAREFUL AND TAKE YOUR SOLID STAND AGAINST YOUR UNCLE,'S SUBTILITY TO STEAL YOUR DESTNY AND RENDER YOU USELESS IN LATER LIFE.
TAKE YOUR STAND FOR JESUS AND REJECT ANY OFFER OR FAVOUR THAT WILL DANM YOUR SOUL..ACCEPT JESUS AS LORD AND SAVIOR AND SAVED.
ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

I just pity most of you that reason like this. I hope you know that it is FREE for Anglican and Catholic Priests to be private members of AMORC? cheesy
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by ruke84(m): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
greatnaija01:

i have been there................ i aint no fool..... Their practices are not from the bible oooooooooooooo thank GOD i am delivered.

For you to talk the way you are talking, i am 100 percent sure that you were never a Rosicrucian, neither were you in any amorc temple.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
fratermathy:

AMORC is not a religion. It is an ORGANISATION of men and women devoted to the study and mastery of natural and spiritual laws! Do not cloud your judgement with Christianity, I am a Christian too. Everything must not be about your religion.

You are guilty of WAR if you think the God of your conviction is what all others must worship.

better still churchianity.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by nkpommpko(m): 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
They have Christians Muslims etcetera there , it's just a place of self mastery , your uncle likes you, it's a gift like every other gifts he is been giving you, he means no harm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Boss13: 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

I just pity most of you that reason like this. I hope you know that it is FREE for Anglican and Catholic Priests to be private members of AMORC? cheesy

Many of them are members
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
omojeesu:
Run! Run for your life!

Come to Jesus. He will save you and help you.

Actually membership of AMORC and similar groups will increase. It's their time as they await the manifestation of their grandmaster, the Alternate Christ.

Sooner or later a scorched earth, physically, morally and spiritually will engulf the world and only those standing for Jesus Christ will survive into God's new order, and that, through much tribulation! (Acts 14.22 & Matthew 24.13). Get ready!

Endtimers! My friend, get ready for a big shocker of your life. This world will remain till you are gone and even your great great great great great etc grand children will remain to enjoy life!!! I just pray that they wont be intellectually limited like you.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by ayindejimmy(m): 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
friends4ever:

You're a badddd adviser... grin you can't SERVE too masters. Either you're for Light or darkness
ppl fear what they dnt understand- i study it.
Was Jesus servin Ceasar when he gave unto Ceasar what is Ceasar?
You're callin it cult nd evil cos u dnt understand it. But d real evils r in our earthly religions. Do u tink u can make heaven by being religious?
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
idiot..GPU

Dont insult anyone please. Pity ignorant people, dont spite them. They shall see the light, when they are ready wink
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
ayindejimmy:
Do they pray to God?
Do they believe in d Bible?
If its YES, follow him.
You r an adult. Financialy u need ur uncle. And nobody wil giv u kobo here. If u r deeply root in God, no cult can hypnotise u. Belief is of d heart. U can go there 4 a while til u r independent. when ur uncle sees ur contenance he'l knw u dnt belong there. But make sure u meditate religiously in d Bible 4 adequate protectim nd prevention. In fact make it ur daily manna

You spoke more like a REAL CHRISTIAN would. Open-mindedness is the key to success in life. Thank you for espousing that. However, AMORC is not a cult and it doesn't hypnotise people nor give them wealth. In fact, YOU PAY TO ME AN AMORC MEMBERS. It's about 25k yearly now.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by ruke84(m): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
fratermathy:

Your uncle is either not a member of AMORC or I have good cause to doubt your story. First off, AMORC is not a religion. AMORC doesn't ask for members. How many times have you seen an AMORC invitation poster. In AMORC, we have a saying; when the student is ready, the master will appear! AMORC is a personal thing. Do not JOIN AMORC because your uncle wants you to (assuming your story is real). If you want to join AMORC, first sample the order for a while by visiting any affiliated body and then petition Calabar for membership.

Mathy has said it all. AMORC doesnt look for members and if your uncle is a real member he wouldnt force you. Search your heart first and make a personal decision. Also sample their teachings. Visit any affiliated body around you to get more information.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by nkpommpko(m): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

Yes, I am a Sorror and a Lightbearer! AMORC has more than 100 affiliated bodies in Nigeria! In Nigeria, we do more of meditation. We call it Medi-focus! It was initiated by Frater Dr. Idiodi, our regional administrator. It is called Medifocus for nation building.
I joined in 89 but lost communication how do I reconnect am in abuja,
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by plasgidy: 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
Op, pls run for your dear life sake oo. I know some some body that introduced his brother to this armoc of a thing and today that his brother is dead because he said he no longer want to belong to the cult.

If that will make him stop helping you so be it, he is not your God many have made it today without an armoc helper. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
Mufasa27:

So what amorc all about ?

AMORC is an organisation that teaches the laws of nature, of God and of life and how to live in harmony with these natural laws for the benefit of the self and of all humanity. AMORC has nothing to offer when it comes to wealth or powers! These are only fables told to scare off people. AMORC believes in meditation and awakening innate faculties in other to lead a happier, fulfilled life. I am a happy, proud Rosicrucian! cheesy
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

can you give me link to your official web page
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

Dont insult anyone please. Pity ignorant people, dont spite them. They shall see the light, when they are ready wink
aww..love u bae. Muuaah

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by rhames(m): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
its another faction of the Iluminati.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by feaworaoja007: 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

Sell your soul to what? To God, to the Cosmic? To Whom?

Please be educated and speak without beclouding your statements with religious innuendos.
i can authoritatively tell you that my Dad was a member of the AMORC...have most of all these pix all over my house growing up! He had the ring of the amorc and frame.m.growing up,when we go to ease ourselves;my dad's in the living room,lights all turned off;humming like ran pam,ram pam...huuuummmmm...and all that,we kinda had ish wit all those stuffs and all...when he finally started going to church,he burnt all the pix,threw away the ring and other things; i was a LIVE witness to all these wit my elder brother! Growing up too;i have read some of the books when i was like 13 or thereabouts and my dad's jotting and all,my dad left; tried to make his brother leave,went to church and told him to denounce,but he refused,he's still living the life...see,this is an open forum,i dont wanna spill lots of stuffs...dont just assume to be enlightned on what you dont know about! I grew up in a family of this....ryt from the 80's

4 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Lightman300(m): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
Amorc is part of the grandscheme of satan to forever control destny of men.so be not deceived.run for live nd run to Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
meshack15:
AMORC IS A CULT JUST LIKE OGBONI,IF YOU DECIDES TO JOIN YOUR UNCLE THINKING THAT HELP WILL NOT COME TO U FROM ELSE WHERE,YOU HAVE A SACE TO ANSWER TO GOD ON JUDGEMENT DAY
okay meshack, u can now go back to sleep

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by owabige: 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
[quote author=bigneorapz post=41147203]Hi nairalanders, please i have something that is really disturbing me of which am not sure if it's a good move or not. I have a very rich uncle that is a member of the AMORC ( Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis)
and he's the only one helpin me at the moment in all the things in life both in school and outside school. Without him i'll be useless financially. My mum and my sisters are all christian in a methodist church of which am also a member. But just yesterday, my uncle came to me and told me to start coming with him to the AMORC temple..infact he said he was going to bring me a student form to fill. Please nairalanders..i'm confused at the moment. I learn that amorc members read alot of which i don't like & they have so many principle too. Please what do y'all think of this? Is it a good church for me to be a part of or should i just tell him to his face that am not interested? Please before u make your suggestion, just know that am scared of turning down his offers due to much respect i have for him..thanks. Lalasticlala please help move this to the F.P [/quote

@op Amorc is a secrete socitety.a very coded one at that...u need to be careful even turning down his request my be very dangerous,he wants to initiate u...so u need to run to God now..tell him that u will pray about it that he should give u time...

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by olutunde12(m): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
my uncle speaks of jesus and worships him as well. Infact he's the most generous, merciful & kindly man i've ever knew. His life is dedicated to helpin people. He has sponsored so many orphans to school and other disable people. He has the portrate of jesus all over his house. Everybody loves and respect him alot. He's a very good man i must say. Self disciplined. He advices people alot. So why will u say he's leadin me to satan?

Well seems you had your mind made up already before coming here. But know that all these highlighted qualities do not make anyone a christian. Christianity is all about CHRIST. Who told you Satan is not generous to his children?
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
menix:

Mammiwater u get ur own belief, I get mine..
Apply the principle of "live let others live"..

Nwanyi Onye Uwa Mmebi..

Firstly, you are calling me names. I forgive you for that.

Secondly, your theory of "live let others live" is what I have been preaching here. Everyone must not follow your method of reasoning. Do not attack things and people you donot understand. Just because you dont understand their ways does not mean they are evil. How do you know that your own path is the right way? The only way is through self-realisation and not some shoved-down religious dogma!

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by dhantey324(m): 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
nkemdi89:

How old are you? Your best advice is weed and tomorrow you will be among those saying the older ones doesn't want the younger ones to rule. Even if you are still a teenager your mate are already motivational speaker.

undecided undecided
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
Symbol Gold cross with a red rose in the center, the cross represents the human body with the rose symbolizing the evolving human soul. Nature Philosophical, initiatory and traditional, non-religious and apolitical global movement, open to men and women of all races, religions and social positions. Motto “Broadest tolerance, strictest independence” Purpose To perpetuate the philosophical teachings of Rosicrucians handed down over the centuries; teachings pertaining to the mysteries of the universe, nature and humans themselves. Number of members About 250,000 worldwide. Traditional origin The Rosicrucian tradition dates back to the mystery schools of ancient Egypt during the Eighteenth Dynasty, around 1500 BCE. In those schools, whose existence is now recognized by most historians and Egyptologists, Initiates gathered to study the mysteries of creation; hence the word "mysticism", literally meaning "study of the mysteries." Over time, that study gave birth to a gnosis which was transmitted to Ancient Greece, the Roman Empire, Europe of the Middle Ages, and finally received by the Rosicrucians of the seventeenth century. Historical origin From a purely historical perspective, the Rosicrucians lifted their anonymity briefly in 1623 when they made themselves known in France through placards displayed in the streets of Paris: "We, the Deputies of the principal college of Rosicrucians, do visibly and invisibly make known our stay in this city ... ". A few years earlier, they had published three Manifestos for the thinkers of their time: the "Fama Fraternitatis" (1614), the "Confessio Fraternitatis" (1615), and the "Alchemical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreutz" (1616). In March 2001, A.M.O.R.C. published a fourth Manifesto, the "Positio Fraternitatis Rosae Crucis" followed by another in 2014, the "Appellatio Fraternitatis Rosae Crucis." During the 18th Century, there were close links between Rosicrucians and Freemasons, but the two organizations are today entirely independent of each other. Since the early 20th Century, A.M.O.R.C. has sponsored the Traditional Martinist Order, a movement based on the thoughts of the French philosopher Louis-Claude de Saint- Martin (1743-1803). Reawakening In 1909, the American esotericist Harvey Spencer Lewis (1883-1939), who had been interested in Rosicrucianism for several years, went to Toulouse, France, to meet the Rosicrucians of France where the Order was on the verge of becoming dormant. They initiated him and entrusted him with the mission to reactivate the Order in the United-States, so it could be reintroduced later in Europe when circumstances would be more favorable (the First World War was already looming on the horizon). Harvey Spencer Lewis fulfilled that mission and gave the Order the name "Antiquus Mysticusque Ordo Rosae Crucis" (Ancient and Mystical Order of the Rose Cross), in order to highlight its historical and traditional origins. After the Second World War, A.M.O.R.C. gradually spread worldwide. Current structure A.M.O.R.C. currently extends to the whole world. It includes several jurisdictions, each of them covering multiple countries sharing the same language. There are therefore jurisdictions for the German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Greek, Russian, Scandinavian, Japanese, etc., languages. The headquarters of each jurisdiction, traditionally referred to as a "Grand Lodge", is headed by a Grand Master elected for a renewable five-year term. Overall, the Order is supervised by a Supreme Council. The latter consists of the Grand Masters of all jurisdictions and is chaired by the Imperator, who is also elected for a renewable five-year term. (The term "Imperator", which was already used in the eighteenth century, is derived from the Latin phrase "Imperare sibi", which means "Master of himself"wink. Lessons Until 1909, the Rosicrucian teachings were transmitted only by word of mouth, and in places that were kept secret. That is why the Order was once regarded as a so-called ‘secret society.’ Since then, the Order’s teachings have been put in writing and are available today in the form of monographs sent each month to members or which members can access on the Internet. The teachings are spread over twelve degrees, each of which is devoted to the study of major philosophical or mystical topics such as the nature of the Divine, the origin of the Universe, the structure of matter, the concepts of time and space, the laws of life, the goal of evolution, the human soul and its attributes, the phases of consciousness, psychic phenomena, the mysteries of death, the afterlife and reincarnation, traditional symbolism, etc. They contain also a number of experiments devoted to learning some fundamental techniques in mysticism such as relaxation, concentration, mental creation, meditation, spiritual alchemy, etc. Fraternal meetings In addition to the written lessons they study at home, Rosicrucians who so wish may meet in Lodges and participate in group work. The purpose of these meetings is to allow everyone to participate in free exchanges on cultural and philosophical topics. It is also in such places that Rosicrucian initiations are conferred. Although not mandatory, such initiations are recommended because of their spiritual interest. Note also that the Rosicrucian Order holds regular conventions, during which its members can participate in regional, national, international or global gatherings. Whatever the scale, all of them provide a framework for mystical and fraternal activities. Famous People In past centuries many famous people have been members of the Rosicrucian Order or been in contact with him. Among them are Paracelsus (1493-1541), Francis Bacon (1561-1626), Michael Maier (1568 -1622), Robert Fludd (1574-1637), Jacob Boehme (1575-1624), Comenius (1592-1670), René Descartes (1596-1650), Elias Ashmole (1617-1692), Baruch Spinoza (1632-1677), Isaac Newton (1642-1727), Wilhelm Leibniz (1646-1716), Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790), the Count of Saint-Germain (1696?-1784), Cagliostro (1743-1795), Michael Faraday (1791-1867), Joséphin Péladan (1858-1918) Claude Debussy (1862-1918), Marie Corelli (1864-1924), Papus (1865-1916), Erik Satie (1866-1925), François Jollivet-Castelot (1868-1937), Nicolas Roerich (1874-1947), Edith Piaf (1915-1963), Yves Klein (1928-1962), and others. Today, A.M.O.R.C. still includes thinkers, scientists and renowned artists, but they usually prefer to remain anonymous.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
meshack15:
AMORC IS A CULT JUST LIKE OGBONI,IF YOU DECIDES TO JOIN YOUR UNCLE THINKING THAT HELP WILL NOT COME TO U FROM ELSE WHERE,YOU HAVE A SACE TO ANSWER TO GOD ON JUDGEMENT DAY

Talking about Ogboni, what do you even know about the group? You just make comparisons anyhow and say whatever comes to your mind. cheesy. Some of you just do no more than make me laugh and laugh, I will grin grin grin grin
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by crackhouse(m): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
my dear I have seen that u have made up your mind to join him. u are just here to ask silly questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 / Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress / Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.