Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc (72124 Views)

"I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" / Amorc Or Ogboni ? / Amorc Member Let Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by omojeesu(m): 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

You spoke like an enlightened Christian! I respect your opinion however, while AMORC doesn't proclaim Jesus as Lord, due to our multireligious mixture, we refer to him as THE CHRIST and most members do believe in him personally. AMORC doesnt force members to follow anyone or worship anyone apart from the GOD of their CONVICTION, be like Allah, Oghene, Abasi, Olorun, Buddha, Zoroaster, etc

AMORC doesnt believe in the Bible because we are not a CHRISTIAN group or even a Religious group for that matter. We are an organisation and recognised as such~! We however, make references to the Bible and other religious books when needs be.

Thank you for your candour.

But, oh! how i wish you are on Bible side. Please come to the One who declares Himself as The Way, The Truth, The Life. He loves you and we do!

Have a blessed weekend.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by mbulela: 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

Oh Yes! Science! Scientists tell us that the world continue for atleast a few million years and counting. What proof do you have other than written scribles of yesteryears?

your tone sounds very patronizing and arrogant. For a supposedly enlightened fellow, i find it worrying.
Anyway, as a parting note in view of the above, Scientists have no verifiable proof of that few million years you allude to. Your belief in that is largely a matter of faith. How different from me and my "written scribbles of yesteryears" (I see you have a problem with that).

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
mbulela:

While I do not support the attacks and pointless exchanges on both sides, do you also accept that some persons are happy, proud non-Rosicrucians leading happy fulfilled lives?

Yes sire! There are plenty people like that and for some reason or another, I call most natural mystics due to their degree of evolution.! People like that wont attack things and people just because they dont subscribe to it or dont understand it.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

I hope you are saying this for the right reasons because;
AMORC wont give you money
AMORC wont give you powers
AMORC wont give you fame

However, AMORC will make you knowledgeable about life, God, our existence, spirituality and all that is needed to be learnt. AMORC is a life long school. AMORC will teach you how to live a healthy and happy life. AMORC will make you understand your being and appreciate little things.

Note that IT IS NOT FREE TO JOIN AMORC. Members pay to join and keep paying to retain their membership. It's about 25k yearly plus other commitments you'd make financially such as donations, etc.
UNA BI THIEF.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
mbulela:

your tone sounds very patronizing and arrogant. For a supposedly enlightened fellow, i find it worrying.
Anyway, as a parting note in view of the above, Scientists have no verifiable proof of that few million years you allude to. Your belief in that is largely a matter of faith. How different from me and my "written scribbles of yesteryears" (I see you have a problem with that).

Cheers

Arrogance is relative my friend, I could say same about your posts!

I prefer to believe in scientific faith than scribbled faith.

Thank you!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
FINgames:
UNA BI THIEF.

Thank you!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
greggng:
I am not a member but my inlaw was. The only thing I observed was that he studies a lot especially their monograph or monogram I am not sure of the spelling . They ve some similarity with grai message follows. Anyways they re secret societies and since we re outsiders we might not know all.

There is nothing else to know. AMORC members keep reading MONOGRAPHS all through their lives. Nothing else is there. The monographs contain contents about virtually everything needed to know concerning life.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by mbulela: 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

Yes sire! There are plenty people like that and for some reason or another, I call most natural mystics due to their degree of evolution.! People like that wont attack things and people just because they dont subscribe to it or dont understand it.

So how come you attack my "written scribbles of yester years" simply because you do not subscribe or understand it?
Is your degree of evolution not meant to be high? Are you not a natural mystic besides being a lightbearer?
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
chuxam:
you should know that anything outside Christianity is idolatry and as such members will spend eternity in hell...period.

Intolerance, my friend, is a SIN!

Everything outside Christianity is Idolatry?

Why do you feel Christianity is even better than Islam or Buddhism or Zoroastrianism or Hinduism, etc. As a Christian who have been exposed to most of these religions, I believe that most Muslims will even make heaven more than Christians!

Proof? How many Muslims have you seen on this thread? That says a lot.!

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
mbulela:

So how come you attack my "written scribbles of yester years" simply because you do not subscribe or understand it?
Is your degree of evolution not meant to be high? Are you not a natural mystic besides being a lightbearer?

I donot attack it. In fact, I adore it. I just dont like the idea that YOU IMPOSE IT ON OTHERS! Simple! I have not imposed Rosicrucianism on anyone on this thread! I have only corrected misconceptions and addressed those who attack our teachings and way of life through blind dogma.

My degree of evolution is left for me to unravel and understand. I donot claim to be anything other than a STUDENT of LIFE!

4 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by ODUBEZE: 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
my uncle speaks of jesus and worships him as well. Infact he's the most generous, merciful & kindly man i've ever knew. His life is dedicated to helpin people. He has sponsored so many orphans to school and other disable people. He has the portrate of jesus all over his house. Everybody loves and respect him alot. He's a very good man i must say. Self disciplined. He advices people alot. So why will u say he's leadin me to satan?
My dear do not be deceived. A lot of people commit atrocities using the names and pictures of Jesus!
even 419ers.
If I start telling U some of the stories some victims have shared believe me, you will spend more that a week reading.
You must have heard about some pastors!
---

My advice to you is this:
If his goodness is from his heart, he shouldn't force you to join his church which by the way is a cult! I am surprise you have not heard about it!
---

Ignorance is not an excuse! what is the form for? why must U fill a form for U to have salvation in Christ?
---

Secondly, as a Christian you should pray at all times! you will receive a message from God! who knows Christ might U to liberate you.
But be sure you hear from God if not all might not end well.
I wish you the very best.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by joe120120(m): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
Hi nairalanders, please i have something that is really disturbing me of which am not sure if it's a good move or not. I have a very rich uncle that is a member of the AMORC ( Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis)
and he's the only one helpin me at the moment in all the things in life both in school and outside school. Without him i'll be useless financially. My mum and my sisters are all christian in a methodist church of which am also a member. But just yesterday, my uncle came to me and told me to start coming with him to the AMORC temple..infact he said he was going to bring me a student form to fill. Please nairalanders..i'm confused at the moment. I learn that amorc members read alot of which i don't like & they have so many principle too. Please what do y'all think of this? Is it a good church for me to be a part of or should i just tell him to his face that am not interested? Please before u make your suggestion, just know that am scared of turning down his offers due to much respect i have for him..thanks. Lalasticlala please help move this to the F.P

[/color][color=#006600]
I think ur uncle want u to lean about the mystery of life ,Amorc is not a society nor cult .it is an organisation were u lean about the world u are into ,as a student it better for u now to choose ur future plan ,u will never regret being there
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
ODUBEZE:

My dear do not be deceived. A lot if people commit atrocities using the names and pictures of Jesus!
even 419ers.
If I start telling U some of the stories some victims have shared believe me, you will spend more that a week reading.
You must have heard about some pastors!
---

My advice to you is this:
If his goodness is from his heart, he shouldn't force you to join his church which by the way is a cult! I am surprise you have not heard about it!
---

Ignorance is not an excuse! what is the form for? why must U fill a form for U to have salvation in Christ?
---

Secondly, as a Christian you should pray at all times! you will receive a message from God! who knows Christ might U to liberate you.
But be sure you hear from God if not all might not end well.
I wish you the very best.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Once again, another extremist! Please go through previous posts.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
mikron:
Why do u keep arguing? Why then do u want our advice if u think u knw all? AMORC is like OO Obu, like eckankar, somerica, grail message etc, except the grail message which I don't know what they stand for, the rest are cults, occultic organizations that work against the teachings of the one true God jehovah, if u like be a member of AMORC, if u like listen to advises of wise Christian brethren here to flee from such groups, the choice is yours to make. But from me to u, fleeee frm them

Please, dont be an extremist like Boko Haram! cheesy. Take a chill pill. AMORC is LEGAL in Nigeria. The LAW would have disbanded if it is diabolical. Nigerian law has banned all forms of secret cults, right? Goto the police station and report AMORC or sue AMORC to court cheesy You'd be in for some huge settlements. Ask ECWA (A church) what happened!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
For some who quote the "by their fruit, you shall know them", well i will tell you to be careful not to quote a scripture that will stands against you.

Didn't the OP mention it in the opening post that hos uncle is disciplined, generous etc... Are these not the fruit of the holy spirit? Why do you still choose to use that scripture against his uncle and not for him, even though he shows what could have only come from God?

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Mekyno(m): 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

My friend, I can AUTHORITATIVELY tell you that your father was NOT A MEMBER OF AMORC and even if he was, HE JOINED OTHER GROUPS. There are a myriad of other groups people join together with AMORC. Unlike most of the modern day churches and religions, AMORC doesnt tell you which group you can or cannot join. AMORC doesnt use rings!!!! I am a Rosicrucian and the only ring I hope to wear is my wedding ring cheesy.

Those sounds you claim to hear are merely vowel sounds, google them. Ask your dad some questions, assuming he was a real member. Ask him if he drank human blood or got rich or got magical powers? Aren't you curious? Ask him, live curiously! If your dad was ever a member and AMORC gives money, that means he would have been a multimillionaire when he was a member, right?
i jst want to know.
Pls wats ur essence of being a member, and d gains afterwards?
Why d incantations/ huuuuu stuff? What can d master do 4 its member?
Can u be a member n a born again christian in a Jesus christ believing church?
Tnx
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by saasala(m): 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
Hi nairalanders, please i have something that is really disturbing me of which am not sure if it's a good move or not. I have a very rich uncle that is a member of the AMORC ( Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis)
and he's the only one helpin me at the moment in all the things in life both in school and outside school. Without him i'll be useless financially. My mum and my sisters are all christian in a methodist church of which am also a member. But just yesterday, my uncle came to me and told me to start coming with him to the AMORC temple..infact he said he was going to bring me a student form to fill. Please nairalanders..i'm confused at the moment. I learn that amorc members read alot of which i don't like & they have so many principle too. Please what do y'all think of this? Is it a good church for me to be a part of or should i just tell him to his face that am not interested? Please before u make your suggestion, just know that am scared of turning down his offers due to much respect i have for him..thanks. Lalasticlala please help move this to the F.P

Accepting the to join AMORC will be the best decision you have ever made in your life. Your uncle only wants thre best for you. You will grow in knowledge and power..... Please could you BY ALL MEANS connect me to your uncle. I would want him to take me in.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
@OP this news has already entered his ears.. This is the beginning of your downfall. U no be Berra Christian Sef. If you like yourself better go on your knees and crawl to the interview room and join AMORC
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by menxer: 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
@OP, I wish I had an uncle like yours.

...and that is just because horses aren't wishes...
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Zoe99(f): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
sounds more like a new age movement or occultic group.Don't tread on dangerous grounds.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by ODUBEZE: 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Once again, another extremist! Please go through previous posts.
Guy in one of your post, you just admitted that you are not Christians that you are an organization who make reference to the Bible when you choose.
Its more than enough for the OP.
I rest my case!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by mbulela: 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

I donot attack it. In fact, I adore it. I just dont like the idea that YOU IMPOSE IT ON OTHERS! Simple! I have not imposed Rosicrucianism on anyone on this thread! I have only corrected misconceptions and addressed those who attack our teachings and way of life through blind dogma.

My degree of evolution is left for me to unravel and understand. I donot claim to be anything other than a STUDENT of LIFE!

Please point me to where I imposed Christianity on you or any Light bearer?
All I have attempted to do is correct the erroneous impression that one can be a Christian while also seeking self mastery and mastery of the universe via anything else outside Christ. The essence of my posts has been to re-validate the biblical standpoint that a true Christian does not need any form of mastery outside the lordship of Jesus as the full expression of the Godhead as revealed in the Bible and a manifestation of the love of God on earth. In none of my posts have I attempted to impose anything on you apart pointing out the arrogance in your denouncement of God's revealed Word to me as "scribbled writing of yester years".
You claim to be a Student of Life, I proclaim to be a redeemed son of the Most High purchased by the blood of His Son and growing in a loving relationship with Him.

Enjoy the weekend.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
FINgames:
UNA BI THIEF.

They actually pay much less than most Christian churches, members join voluntarily meaning you'd have accepted to pay before you join, provided you can leave when you wish and lastly they don't threaten to withhold God's blessings from you if you don't pay,

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
Mekyno:

i jst want to know.
Pls wats ur essence of being a member, and d gains afterwards?
Why d incantations/ huuuuu stuff? What can d master do 4 its member?
Can u be a member n a born again christian in a Jesus christ believing church?
Tnx

Good questions. I'll answer you!

As a member, you gain clarity, knowledge, good health (through lifestyle changes and meditation), peace, harmony, happiness, contentment. You no longer become ignorant, dogmatic, tribalistic or an extremist. You acknowledge all religions and tolerate them. You aspire towards the greatest good (loving others as yourself), you realise that life is ephemeral and transient and you do the best for your continually evolving soul personality. You unlock your latent human faculties and use them for the greater good. You become spiritually inclined and wouldn't even hurt a fly that is not in your way. You are released from the shackles of superstition into the greater light. You understand why you are in any condition you find yourself and realise the reason behind everything. If you are rich or become rich, you use your wealth for the greater good. If you are poor, you become contented and realise that it is your karmic burden. You do away with the get-rich-quick syndrome and aspire towards a better life. No true Rosicrucian is unhappy!

Members dont do incantations. Im sure what you term as incantations are merely vowel sounds, which have been proven to energise the body and mind and prepare us for deep meditation. There is nothing superstitious about them. You can try it yourself. Pick any vowel sound you know and just intone it, notice how good you'd feel if you do it well.

I am a Christian and also a Rosicrucian! My priest in church is also a Rosicrucian (confirmed). So yes, you can be a good christian and a good Rosicrucian. Infact, Rosicrucianism will help you become a better christian because you'd understand so many things behind what Jesus did and his life in general.

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by kenyguy(m): 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
Please get this straight.
1,AMORC is NOT a religious Organization.
2,The ORDER does not force people to join them.
3, Even if you tell your uncle that your not interested he will not change his mind concerning your affairs.
To know more about AMORC go to www.amorc.org.ng.
Follow your heart not peoples opinion.
A wise man said "General opinion is NO prove of TRUTH for generality of MEN are IGNORANT"
Thank You!!!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by bmos(m): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
femifemo123:
Which religion is amorc again? angry

Amorc is a very dangerous cult and is no where near what is regarded as church now and in the world to come. If you join them you will certainly be rich my brother. But..but you are a goner as far as heaven is concerned. Before you make your decision, think of the word of Jesus Christ, "For what shall it profit a man if he shall gain the whole world but lose his soul?" In my opinion, I think this is where you call it a quit with your 'dear' uncle. You are about to be initiated. Decision is thine brother. May Heaven and its hosts help you right now in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

Endtimers! My friend, get ready for a big shocker of your life. This world will remain till you are gone and even your great great great great great etc grand children will remain to enjoy life!!! I just pray that they wont be intellectually limited like you.
The Great Intellectual One
She who has seen from the great beyond
The one who has tasted from the cup of life
The most revere of our time
I Greet You!..........FYM grin grin grin

Seer........you done see future, see your great grand children they play for sand, na em you take know say this world neh dey finish.
Na so una go just dey yarn anyhow......
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by mbulela: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
Neeson:

and lastly they don't threaten to withhold God's blessings from you if you don't pay.

Only Charlatans and hirelings make such threats.
How can you withhold what you do not own?
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by mikron(m): 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

Please, dont be an extremist like Boko Haram! cheesy. Take a chill pill. AMORC is LEGAL in Nigeria. The LAW would have disbanded if it is diabolical. Nigerian law has banned all forms of secret cults, right? Goto the police station and report AMORC or sue AMORC to court cheesy You'd be in for some huge settlements. Ask ECWA (A church) what happened!
remind me if they have banned ogboni confraternity too, or is ogboni not a secret cult? U sound naive. Ogboni like every other big cult still dwell in naija, ask people that know, AMORC, harekrishna, eckankar etc are confirmed cults, na pikin wey no know him mama boyfriend dey call am uncle.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
mbulela:

Please point me to where I imposed Christianity on you or any Light bearer?
All I have attempted to do is correct the erroneous impression that one can be a Christian while also seeking self mastery and mastery of the universe via anything else outside Christ. The essence of my posts has been to re-validate the biblical standpoint that a true Christian does not need any form of mastery outside the lordship of Jesus as the full expression of the Godhead as revealed in the Bible and a manifestation of the love of God on earth. In none of my posts have I attempted to impose anything on you apart pointing out the arrogance in your denouncement of God's revealed Word to me as "scribbled writing of yester years".
You claim to be a Student of Life, I proclaim to be a redeemed son of the Most High purchased by the blood of His Son and growing in a loving relationship with Him.

Enjoy the weekend.

I respect your opinion sire! Christianity is not for everyone, Rosicrucianism is not for everyone, Islam is not for everyone. In fact, Religion itself is not for everyone. My only issue is simple, do not say because you believe in one or both, that others who do not are sinners and will burn in HELL! That mindset is mediocre and even Jesus wont sanction such intolerance.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
Neeson:

They actually pay much less than most Christian churches, members join voluntarily meaning you'd have accepted to pay before you join, provided you can leave when you wish and lastly they don't threaten to withhold God's blessings from you if you don't pay,
y u con dey tell me?
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
One thing these 'christian born-agains' do not understand is that their churches and their most revered pastors and G.Os are just begining to understand what great mystical schools have always known and taught, which the churches felt threatened by hence they labeled organizations like AMORC satanic.

Among the Rosicrucians, there is what they call medifocus. It is a practice by which the rosicrucian transmits good thoughts to someone in need or to a place of conflict in order to restore stability and healing. The bottom line is that theu know that you can transmit thoughts to effect a change. Guess what? If you read reach-out Nigeria this year 12th, you will see where Oyakhilome mentioned it that you could transmit thoughts to effect change. This is Oyakhilome realizing what Rosicrucians have always known. So tell me who the real enlightened one here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman And His Police Escort Arrive Church Event In Style / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 / Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.