Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc (72125 Views)

"I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" / Amorc Or Ogboni ? / Amorc Member Let Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
You guys are threading on dangerous grounds, sounding like educated illiterates. No one here was born 340 A.D. Everything you know or think you know, either was told to you or you read it. So i don't think anyone here has the right to condemn any religion, organisation or people for their belief system. For no one knows it all.
thank you

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by mikron(m): 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

Many of these so called churches are even more occultic than some "real" occultic groups. So please, dont come and lecture me on what is a secret cult or not. Has AMORC killed anyone you know.? Has AMORC made anyone you know rich? Have you seen AMORC members flaunting wealth or power? Does AMORC serve any particular god that you know or have heard of? Please, learn to be more like Christ! Even Jesus will look into the heart of things before making statements. That is why he told those that wanted to stone the prostitute that the one who is without blemish should take the first throw. Like every other group, church, mosque, etc, AMORC has members and the lives of those members determine how people judge AMORC! You cant generalise because of one member that you know. It's like saying because a thief goes to a church, all its members are thieves. Thats fallacious!

The key to success, nay, the key to heaven depends on how open and broadminded you are! Being broadminded doesnt mean abandoning your convictions, it means that you should not attack the convictions of others for no just cause. Has any AMORC member been sued to court for anything unwanted? Has the pope attacked AMORC? Has your pastor even attacked AMORC? WHo then are you to say AMORC is a CULT?
i dont even know why im wasting my time debating this issue with u, i should ve known, u sound like one of them, have a nice day.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by blackmiamy: 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
greatnaija01:

LOLS, I GUESS YOU ARE NOT EVEN A DISCIPLINED CHRISTIAN, FOR YOUR REASON OF NOT WANTING TO FOLLOW YOUR UNCLE TO BE BEACAUSE THEY HAVE MUCH PRINCIPLES AND THEY READ ALOT.... ANYWAY AMORC IS NOT A CHURCH, YOUR UNCLE IS ON HIS WAY TO A CULT AND GAVE YOU AN OPEN INVITATION, IF JESUS IS NOT THEIR MESSAGE AND THEY USE OTHER BOOKS OUTSIDE THE BIBLE, YOU MAY AS WELL GO TO CHURCH OF SATAN............................ YOUNG MAN FLEE AND RUN TO JESUS.... BE SURE OF YOUR CHRISTIANITY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. TELL YOUR UNCLE YOU FOLLOW ONLY JESUS AND NON OTHER. I LEAVE WITH THE CHOICE OF LIFE OR DEATH.

God bless you for your contribution. You've said it all.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

Like I said earlier on, arrogance is a relative concept! cheesy

Christianity is a religion fashioned after the teachings of Jesus Christ. It is a messianic religion which mixes earlier Judaism with the teachings of Jesus. These teachings are written in the third person narrative by various disciples and prophets to form what is now termed as the "Holy Bible" which was gathered together and printed under the watch of King James in the early 17th century. Before then, the Bible was simply a collection of various books used by the Catholic church. Christianity espouses Jesus as the way to redemption and everlasting life. It preaches hell, heaven and such concepts as the trinity of God, salvation, grace, forgiveness, love, etc.

Christianity is one of the most peaceful religions on earth and members are easy going, simple and lovely. Sadly, most Christians in Nigeria have turned the religion into something else entirely. It has been infiltrated with extreme dogma, swindlers who call themselves pastors, a myriad of churches with differing beliefs, intolerance to even internal dissenting groups, and a whole lot of other things that the fathers of the religion will weep over. I hope all these change! Let us copy Western Christianity and their simplicity! It is well.

Well researched, now I've got a question for you, there was a certain time your order put out an invite for investiture ceremony, if it's just an association anyone can belong what's the need cloaking people who wish to join through a kind of ceremony?

Secondly, the invite also said that the investiture proper has been performed on a certain mountain where non members would not come and what attendees would witness is just the after ceremony, if yours is a free association like you alleged, why have a ceremony that no one but your members would be in attendance? Something you hiding from everyone else??
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by sabi99(m): 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
so to practice what's in the menograph is now satanic to u?..do u even know what is metaphysics? This bible thing has really affected ur sense of reason no disrespect, but u still got alot to learn. Stop condemin people's organisation
u r sayn this bible thing, u r condemning d bible.....really it was said he(satan) has blinded their eyes lest they should see...n has blocked their ears lest they should hear.....
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
Do you have to fill a form before joining a church?
Just asking though.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by sabi99(m): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
Amorc is an egypsian cult
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Kposkila: 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
lonelydora:
Follow your heart........

1. Join him in AMORC and you will graduate with a 1st class or high 2.1. They read a lot and understand too.

2. Join him in AMORC and you will not hustle to be gainfully employed in any organisation of your choice. They are highly connected.

3. Join him in AMORC and you will start seeing life in a different way. They believe in law of Karma.

4. I don't know whether they are good or bad as you asked, but i prefer their way of doing things to most churches.

I am NOT a member but have a friend who is a member. If i knew what i know now when i was in school.......MAYBE i would have joined. I love the way they see and live life.

If u like d way dey do things, join n don't entice odas to do so.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by QueenHeart(f): 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
greatnaija01:

IS IT TILL HE SHOWS YOU SATAN THAT YOU KNOW? MY DEAR SATAN DOES THESE THINGS TOO.............. THE BIBLE SAYS IT IS BY FRUIT WE KNOW O.... ASK HIM WHY AMORC DOES NOT ASSOCIATE WITH OTHER CHURCHES, ASK YOUR CHURCH ELDERS WHAT AMORC IS? ITS YOUR CHOICE. BYE
my dear real serious bye o. If he thinks his not leading him to satan den y come on NL to ask stupid ques. Mtcheeew
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by feaworaoja007: 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

Ignorance is bliss is the main reason you are in your current dilemma. AMORC doesnt impose RINGS on MEMBERS!!! I have said it before and I repeat it. If you dad wore a ring, it was HIS OWN CHOICE!!!

Keep being ignorant all you want.! I hope it serves you well in the greater run but please dont let your ignorance say things that make you sound like a miserable fellow in public.
lol,you make me laugh tryna sound all deep and all that;i can totally undertand your need to vaalidate ur ego tryna come out as being deep....my dear,been there,done that;when the time to make thr real choice comes,that when you'd really start questioning your values in life;i"m not an Amoorc member and do not want to be,hence in that aspect in life;i choose to be happily ignorant;i dont see anything miserable about that! It's simply pathetic that your tryna come off as being deep looks 2 me like you"re trying too hard...take a chill pill,being a member doesnt make you any beta,richer,more intelligent or beta than people that aare not! I dont need to be affiliated to any group to validate myself;it's really pathetic your affiliation's sole purpose is based on validaing your ego and tryna come out as being beta than others(however,i doubt ur affiliation...empty vessels they say....u can complete the rest!

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by QueenHeart(f): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
who told u that the rosicrucian order is a religion? And who also told u that they worship satan? undecided
if they dnt worship satan. Den join em n stop askin foolish ques on Nl. Whokias if ure bin used4 ritual sef. Nonsense
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by McTobe(m): 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
Rapture4real:

ARMOC is a secret cult-modernised one.it is in the same category with Rusicrucian,Grail Message-Abud Rush in etc.He probably got his riches there and wants to you useas his donor for continuity as a young man.run for your soul.He will stop giving you money.Iit's okay.God will bless you.Don't join,the end is bitter
Just re-read your post & ask yourself if u are worthy to be called a Christian or a human being existing in this 21st century. u have Google before u to type & read about anything u want yet u refuse to carry out just a research that will not take u 2mins.
1. U are not a Rosicrucian. u don't even know that Rosicrucian is the same with AMORC. Also there is a Rosicrucian here in the thread that have said what they stand for to ask of things or to challenge him to any logical argument.
2. U jump to rope in Grail Message. how did this thread concern Grail Message. Come to think of it what do u even know about Grail Message to start with. Next u call G*O*D the name of the Almighty into the blasphemy u are committing. To u u are defending the Almighty, can u even defend the Almighty or fight for him?
3. My conclusion is that the stock of so called Christians we have today is nothing to write home about with exception of just few. Better say what u know or keep your mouth shut to save yourself from unnecessary guilt.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
QueenHeart:
if they dnt worship satan. Den join em n stop askin foolish ques on Nl. Whokias if ure bin used4 ritual sef. Nonsense

Don't tell me you're also a christian, because what you have displayed through this post is in no way Christ-like.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Goddaughter: 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
Then go to Him and stop disturbing people here hence you believe him.
bigneorapz:
my uncle speaks of jesus and worships him as well. Infact he's the most generous, merciful & kindly man i've ever knew. His life is dedicated to helpin people. He has sponsored so many orphans to school and other disable people. He has the portrate of jesus all over his house. Everybody loves and respect him alot. He's a very good man i must say. Self disciplined. He advices people alot. So why will u say he's leadin me to satan?
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by QueenHeart(f): 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
stolid:

Don't tell me you're also a christian; what you have displayed through this post, is in no way Christ-like.
my dear wat eva rocks ur boat or his mite sink mine. He asked for advice abi n ended up quarrelling wt pple jst cz dy gave their sincere opinions.wat shld I say naw if he want2join dy amorc join na cz no matter wat any1 s
ays he wuld still do wats on his mind.so b4 dat he shld jst shut up
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
LilSmith55:
ARMOC is nothing but a Cult group, infact one of there Temple in Ibadan is located close to my house
where in ibadan pls
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by senatordee(m): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Please bro don't fill the form.Don't join him.He wants to initiate u into occultic world.Meet a man of God and complain to him
Pls don't join him.....U might start what u can't finish
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by McTobe(m): 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

This is a fact that has been repeated times without number! Over and over again! AMORC doesnt give financial gains! In fact, real Rosicrucians are poor because they understand that wealth is a karmic burden that must be dealt with in our soul's continual evolution! As for all the other things you've said, you are only being a religious person, I UNDERSTAND THAT!
@ poster I don't understand how wealth is a karmic burden. I will rather say that wealth can either ennoble u or drag down the spirit thereby forming a negative karma. u may wish to elucidate more on how wealth is a karmaic burden on its own.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by coolieess: 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
so to practice what's in the menograph is now satanic to u?..do u even know what is metaphysics? This bible thing has really affected ur sense of reason no disrespect, but u still got alot to learn. Stop condemin people's organisation

seems like you had your mind made up already. pity!
please don't do this: don't make the greatest mistake of your life yet!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
QueenHeart:

Do you know that as a Christian one of your basic responsibility is to counsel the doubtful? How would you win that guys soul for christ? By cursing and condemning him to hell?
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Mackson01: 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
Rosicrucian is an occultic group. Don't let anyone take the place of God in your life, not even your brother. Read Psalm 108;12 . Don't follow him he wantvti initiate you .that is the source of his blood money. Run for your life
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Classicman47(m): 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
Unionised:
If you don't stand for something, you sure will fall for anything.

Seems you don't know your stand....

How is this an advice
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by feaworaoja007: 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

grin grin grin grin

You know nothing about my affiliation with AMORC so dont assume on my behalf...

AMORC members that say awake at night to meditate do so on their own. There is no ROSICRUCIAN rule that meditation should be done at any point in time. I can meditate anytime I want. I sleep peacefully at night cheesy. Chanting vowel sounds is not sinister. That'd be saying singing worship songs is sinister because our songs are full of vowel sounds, AMORC only extracts the sounds from the songs. The sounds help us relax, meditate and visualise positive things.

To correct your impression, being an AMORC member in Nigeria means you have a KEY NUMBER, RECEIVE MONOGRAPHS FROM CALABAR, PAY ALL OUTSTANDING DUES, AFFILIATED WITH A LODGE, CHAPTER OR PRONAOS (OPTIONAL). Please be open to education. Do not presume to know about AMORC when you dont.
my dear! You"re trying too hard! If youare really a member;you"ll chill and try and correct perceptions! Buh i guess,u"ve heard stories!...and dts where all these you"re saying is coming from. Btw which education are you saying i should be open to? Amorc? Is that education? Do they award degree and give good jobs or contracts...Abegi lock up! Try and put ur priorities and values in life in orser b4 tryna come out as if you"re sseeking higher knoowledge!dont even get me started!!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jeromejnr:

So seeing that you are arguing with people that want to help you in your decision, why did you open a thread for advise anyways?

Op, read the above again!! Thanks. undecided
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by QueenHeart(f): 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
Neeson:

Do you know that as a Christian one of your basic responsibility is to counsel the doubtful? How would you win that guys soul for christ? By cursing and condemning him to hell?
when it comes to religion,its a personal decision. Salvation is personal so my dear no matter wat ure advice is to him,keep it2urslf cz it won't change anythng he will do wat his mind tells him. My issue wid him is,his arguin
wt pple den y create a thread if u needed advice
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
Cyriloha:

don't mind the fool AMORC is a strong secret Cult just like ogboni

IF you say so! cheesy. But then again, you seem to know Ogboni so well that you compare it with AMORC, maybe you or your dad is an ex-member too. undecided
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
Cyriloha:

young man get some sense most secret Cult men hide in the name of church in the name of worshiping God okay for if your clever enough observe the life of your uncle very well from today and you will find one or two skeletons on his cupboard

There is an old saying ; "it is what you seek that you will find". If you keep looking for skeletons, you just may see one but it may not be that of the uncle. It may be your own in your cupboard.

I am tired of how some of you supposedly "Christians" are quick to call names. When you see a spade, fear wont let you call it a spade but when you see a shovel, you call it an axe! Intolerant bunches.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
who told u that the rosicrucian order is a religion? And who also told u that they worship satan? undecided

You no even want advice sef. undecided
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
afroxyz:

Do you believe in GOD: I believe in a supreme being/force. It goes by different names, one if which is God. Besides man crested God.

Can you read ALOT: Yes o!

Are you a patient person: nope
Are you in search of money, power or fame: Never. I'm altruistic.
Give me your email let me send you the MASTERY OF LIFE. Later when you are done reading the pamphlet and convinced, tell me your location and I'll hook you up. Take care!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by omojeesu(m): 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
menxer:

I surmised you are referring to Jesus.

Then You are only speaking from one side of reality.

From what i have come to know, Christianity (as we know it) can't be the only way to Christhood, for Melchizadek was a "type of" Christ
(Heb 7:1-..., Heb 6:20, Heb 5-10, PS 110:4)

If Melchizedek was a high Priest of God in the time of Abraham when Israel did not exist talk of Christianity who were his followers?

If Jesus was a high priest in the order of Melchizedek, who has higher authority/rank: Melchizedek or Jesus?

Sorry to disturb your evening. grin

No! No! My evening is not disturbed at all!

The Bible has many parts: history, geography, prophesy, mystery and mystical, etc. Simplicity is mixed with complexity. You don't build a house from top down.

The Melchizedek - Jesus relationship is one of the mysteries of the Bible. The former is regarded by us as one of Christ's pre-incarnate existence.

The core message of the Bible is Man's salvation that even a child can understand. There's 'milk' and 'meat' and 'bones' in the Bible. A baby starts with milk. When God gives birth to you He gives you a measure of His Spirit and you begin to understand His words. Over time you grow and are able to understand better and more.

A believer may never understand the M-J mystery till he or she dies. Understanding it and similar complex subjects such as Trinity are not key to knowing and believing in Jesus and being eternally saved.

Unfortunately, groups as yours seek out 'inconsistencies', 'errors', esoteric matters, etc in the Bible and use them to prove how the Book is of little usefulness to spirituality and 'intellectualism' and how it's claims as God's only written word to Mankind and believe in Jesus as the only Way to God.

Remember the battle in Eden was between faith and trust in God and His Word and the deception of knowledge so called, spun by Man's Arch Enemy.

Objections by many have kept them from the Bible Christ.

So long!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
UNLIMITEDWONDER:

Look dear, I beg you whether Armoc or Armrock, do not follow anything outside Christ Jesus.
Yes, he might give the needy and help the wretched but do not forget that anti-christ people can do these things too, so do not be deceived. I don't know what that "organisation" is but it doesn't seem Christ-like.
If you are a christian that you say you are, pray about this,be patient enough to listen to God,tell your uncle you need some time..Or better still you coul take the matter to any superior(and true) man of God around.
God bless you.
I wish you well.
thanks..i appreciate
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by McTobe(m): 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

Yes, I am a Sorror and a Lightbearer! AMORC has more than 100 affiliated bodies in Nigeria! In Nigeria, we do more of meditation. We call it Medi-focus! It was initiated by Frater Dr. Idiodi, our regional administrator. It is called Medifocus for nation building.
Hello dear, how can I establish contact with u for a personal discussion, if u permit please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman And His Police Escort Arrive Church Event In Style / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 / Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.