Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Best 5 Deposit Account Types To Save Money In For High Interest Yield - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best 5 Deposit Account Types To Save Money In For High Interest Yield (1825 Views)

High Interest Rate’ll Worsen Nigerian Banks’ Woes –Fitch Ratings / How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals / Anyone On Sterling Recurring Deposit Account (SRDA)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best 5 Deposit Account Types To Save Money In For High Interest Yield by miracle4(m): 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
Saving and investment is usually the best way to keep your spending in check. It is wise to include your preferred savings strategy as you make plans for the new year.

We've thought its unwise leaving more than 200K in your regular savings account when there are better options for getting maximum returns on your savings. knowing also that one looses so much money (interest) by leaving huge money in his day-to-day savings account, we have decided to reveal the best options for getting huge returns on your savings & monetary investments.

We have carefully selected the best account types to help you save gainfully without restricting your spending completely as it is with "fixed deposit account" or forfeiting your basic interest as it is with your regular savings account (after like 3 or more withdrawals).

Also, the deposit accounts listed below does come with good and competitive (high) interest and other amazing features. Read all of it from 3rd planet techies link here
Re: Best 5 Deposit Account Types To Save Money In For High Interest Yield by moshoodn(m): 12:14am On Dec 20, 2015
Providing rates would have worked better. The information is abstract.
Re: Best 5 Deposit Account Types To Save Money In For High Interest Yield by rhazur(m): 6:16am On Dec 20, 2015
moshoodn:
Greatest Biochemist.....i hail ooo. Gbogbo Bosso campus
Re: Best 5 Deposit Account Types To Save Money In For High Interest Yield by miracle4(m): 7:16am On Dec 20, 2015
moshoodn:
the rates are fully provided alongside the full features. Hit the source link (http://www.3ptechies.com/high-intertest-deposit-accounts.html) to see all that.

Making a table here isn't an easy task bro
Re: Best 5 Deposit Account Types To Save Money In For High Interest Yield by Ymodulus: 7:25am On Dec 20, 2015
I agree with DIAMOND HIDA.

But let's face it, Gtbank interest is so low, most of these banks when you consider their interest rate even on big sums of money like N1Million and above.

You will rather like using your money to buy Lacasera and biscuits than save it
Re: Best 5 Deposit Account Types To Save Money In For High Interest Yield by miracle4(m): 7:42am On Dec 20, 2015
Ymodulus:
I agree with DIAMOND HIDA.

But let's face it, Gtbank interest is so low, most of these banks when you consider their interest rate even on big sums of money like N1Million and above.

You will rather like using your money to buy Lacasera and biscuits than save it
you are right bro, but this isn't about their (GtBank) regular savings account, it is the business account that earns you interest instead of incurring charges
Re: Best 5 Deposit Account Types To Save Money In For High Interest Yield by moshoodn(m): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
rhazur:

Greatest Biochemist.....i hail ooo. Gbogbo Bosso campus

Please, can I know you, sir?

Edit:
Is this Razor? Chemistry? Long beards?
Re: Best 5 Deposit Account Types To Save Money In For High Interest Yield by rhazur(m): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
moshoodn:

Please, can I know you, sir?
Edit: Is this Razor? Chemistry? Long beards?
Na me o baba.......Ur memory fresh die...i must not miss d user name now
Re: Best 5 Deposit Account Types To Save Money In For High Interest Yield by moshoodn(m): 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
rhazur:

Na me o baba.......Ur memory fresh die...i must not miss d user name now

Baba oooooo..... Na me oooooo, I'm loyal. Good to hear from you after all these years. Besides, everyone knows Razor, everyone does.

Buzz me, so we can relate better... #My_Signature
Re: Best 5 Deposit Account Types To Save Money In For High Interest Yield by miracle4(m): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
moshoodn:

Baba oooooo..... Na me oooooo, I'm loyal. Good to hear from you after all these years. Besides, everyone knows Razor, everyone does.

Buzz me, so we can relate better... #My_Signature
why don't you use a custom domain name for the blog in your signature bro?
Re: Best 5 Deposit Account Types To Save Money In For High Interest Yield by dan41(m): 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
huummmmmm
Re: Best 5 Deposit Account Types To Save Money In For High Interest Yield by miracle4(m): 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
dan41:
huummmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Western Union/moneygram / What Documents And Things I Need For Importation From Turkish / How To Buy Fiverr Gig In Nigeria (need Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.