Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet (19692 Views)

Air France Leaves Lagos-bound Passengers Stranded In Paris / Helicopter Lands On Busy Highway In Kenya After Pilot Lost Direction (photos) / Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by zaragoza(m): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Too many Muslims in France
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by imamabi(m): 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
panachuku:
guess ur angry it didnt succeed. All muslims are terrorists. Screaming alahu akbaru
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by kiddkash(m): 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
praise God they will see new year
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by HCF(m): 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
Wow!!! In the face of an impending explosion?... the personnel really handled the situation courageously!!!.
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by honvalid(m): 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hun na wao
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by younghartz(m): 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
panachuku:
guess ur angry it didnt succeed. All muslims are terrorists. Screaming alahu akbaru

MuslimsAreNotTerrorist cry

1 Like

Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by olutunde12(m): 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
jonathan self
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by MrCork: 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
morereb10:

http://www.thejournal.ie/air-france-bomb-threat-2512732-Dec2015/

...but y are muslims makin plane land in kenya?....is riligion about destrioyin inosent people? (No ofeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by miqos02(m): 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
ok
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by surrogatesng: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
Thats terrible
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by HCF(m): 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
PLANETMARS:
Religiion of Piss is prime suspect

Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
brunofarad:
Thank Almighty GOD

Another tragedy narrowly averted.

Praise God

We are building a world class company.
Watch out for us in the NEWS sometime in the future.

¤••• FARAD CONTRACTORS NIGERIA •••¤

How can I be part of this. World class company?
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Wow!
So close. I'm so happy for the passengers on that flight. If I were part of them i'd be traumatised for the rest of my life.

Traumatized by that? I wonder what an encounter with Boko Haram captivity will do to you then cheesy
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by IJOBA2: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
jordyspices:
These people wan finish France this is serious God save us from terrorist nd restore peace to all of mankind
THATS WHY IM SUPPORTING TRUMPET FOR US PRESIDENT COME 2016
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by gsport: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Funny people claim is religion of peace where breeding suicide bombers is all they do. Thank God is misfit.
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by bmxshop: 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
A suspicious device found in the toilet on Air France flight 463 to Paris is a bomb, Kenyan authorities have confirmed.
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
Stelvin101:

Traumatized by that? I wonder what an encounter with Boko Haram captivity will do to you then cheesy
smiley Let's not go there abeg.
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by tinziemaine(m): 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
End time plane
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

smiley Let's not go there abeg.

cheesy
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
Very soon toilets will be banned from planes.
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by tefund(m): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
Life sweet nah!
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by akilo1: 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
Islam should be ban...asap
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by madridguy(m): 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
You must a hypocrites. So when your listed Countries of yours were sponsoring the crisis just to boot Asad out of the throne you don't consider the consequences ? France government will regret fronting the battle against Asad. Note : am not supporting terrorism but that is the indices.

thisisayus:

Just warn your people.

When countries were opening their boarders for Syrians, I knew terror will be unleaded. I pity European countries especially Markel that was acting like she's kingkong. They are in most European countries except U. S, Britain, Russia and few eu countries.

Africa isn't a threat as are seen as savages, we'll definitely unleash terror on ourselves with little inducement.

If I lie, ask Dino.
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by madridguy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
Why do you call for the impossibility ? Is Islam really the problem as you think ? Enlighten me please.

akilo1:
Islam should be ban...asap
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by madridguy(m): 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
Do you think the Americans will support all the trash Trump said ?

IJOBA2:
THATS WHY IM SUPPORTING TRUMPET FOR US PRESIDENT COME 2016
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by madridguy(m): 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
For what ? Do you mean thanking God is now a crime ? I shake my head for you.

IJOBA2:
TERRORIST angry
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by madridguy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Do you know how many Muslims are inside the plane ? You must be sick for your comment.

panachuku:
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by madridguy(m): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
@ henchamb : Your comment is blatant truth but the Ekpas on this forum will never learn rather than to shout Muslim/Islam. France government known fully that he has Millions of Muslims in her domain yet they fell for the UK/US trick. France problem started after the Charlie hebdo attack in Paris, I was expecting france president to address the issue diplomatically since the attacker was caught saying on CCTV camera that you cannot be insulting our Prophet and be alive. I told people then that France will pay dearly until he pull out of Syria and meet this boys underground as other leaders do. France should have learn from Spain, " Madrid Bombing 2004 ".

Cc: ritababe

henchamb:
İsis, Sahara reporters and oshiomhole all have one thing in common
If you buy matter for their hand they will not leave you until they finish you.
These idiots should Pls Pitt france

1 Like

Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by free2ryhme: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
madridguy:
Aliamdulilahi.

their celebration is short lived praised the lord
Re: Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet by ritababe(f): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
madridguy:
@ henchamb : Your comment is blatant truth but the Ekpas on this forum will never learn rather than to shout Muslim/Islam. France government known fully that he has Millions of Muslims in her domain yet they fell for the UK/US trick. France problem started after the Charlie hebdo attack in Paris, I was expecting france president to address the issue diplomatically since the attacker was caught saying on CCTV camera that you cannot be insulting our Prophet and be alive. I told people then that France will pay dearly until he pull out of Syria and meet this boys underground as other leaders do. France should have learn from Spain, " Madrid Bombing 2004 ".

Cc: ritababe

lol, since the president pull the plug they want to end it na, and i tell you another group will emerge from france very soon with another name sponsored by ISIS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me / 10 Things About Living Abroad: No Turning Back / ThePhotoblogger's Amazing Documentary Of Ado Awaye, Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.