Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) (38845 Views)

'Your Mugabe Will Surely Resign' Church Poster (Photo) / Hilarious Church Poster (pics And Video) / "Prayer Gym" This Hilarious Church Poster Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by zinachidi(m): 11:55am On Dec 20, 2015
as seen in Benin.grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by Specialbaby(f): 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
So many confused pastors but who am i to judge?

Reason i dont attend some of these programmes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by CARLOSZ: 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
He's not a Christmas goat but a sallah ram.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by lasisi69(f): 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
End time ministry

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by Sijo01(f): 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Pastor Suleman & Azemhe, the violent preachers.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by Omotayor123(f): 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
This End time pastor sef undecided

I guess he's a Christmas chicken grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by mrlaw93(m): 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
The pastors re jst outta ideas.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by wilybebsy(m): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
END TIME PASTORcheesycheesy

Naija pastors no go kill person.... Business as usual

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by Sunnycliff(m): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
...but you could be a Christmas chicken

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by kay29000(m): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
Na wa for Nigerian churches. Check these ones out too.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by adonbilivit: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by Uncleodi(m): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
I know this man of God..he is not one of those that do funny things.

I watch his TV programmes and it is usually power packed!

He is indeed a great man...

The Christmas goat in this context is a figurative speech...we are in a time that very terrible things happen, innocent victims are killed for ritual purposes of which they didn't sign up for!

We are in the END TIMES!!!

Prophesy within urself and ur house-hold that they shall never be "Christmas goat" even in the coming year and beyond! Amen.

Click like if u believe!

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by virus05(m): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
I am a Christmas goat

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by omozone123(m): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
for real the enemies mustn't see me as an Xmas goat

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by Eboh4z: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
Deceiving Nigerians in the name of religion

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by chesterlee(m): 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lool...

Its purpose was to draw attention of people and as it stands now, the purpose has been actualized!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by hakeem4(m): 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
In this type of church you'd see

Opening offering

Mid- service offering

Christmas offering

Building offering

Closing offering

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by Penhand(m): 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hmmmm! Den wat is he?
Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by Joeyy(m): 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Somehow I'm not surprised. I have seen worse!
Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by sorom4: 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Some gullible ones that thought they were goats will surely attend the programme and dem go fight you mistakenly call them goat

5 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by chrisley0240: 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Source»» Click Here For More Hot Story

Heart Touching story!!!
This one cuts deep inside,will make you cry..!!
--------------------------------------------------

One young man went to
apply for a managerial
position in a big company.
He passed the initial
interview, and now would
meet the director for the
final interview.
The director discovered
from his CV that the youth’s
academic achievements
were excellent. He asked,
“Did you obtain any
scholarships in school?”
the youth answered “no”.
” Was it your father who
paid for your school fees?”
“My father passed away
when I was one year old, it
was my mother who paid
for my schoolfees.” he
replied.
” Where did your mother
work?”
“My mother worked as
clothes cleaner.”
The director requested the
youth to show his hands.
The youth showed a pair of
hands that were smooth
and perfect.
” Have you ever helped
your mother wash the
clothes before?”
“Never, my mother always
wanted me to study and
read more books. Besides,
my mother can wash
clothes faster than me.
The director said, “I have a
request. When you go
home today, go and clean
your mother’s hands, and
then see me tomorrow
morning.
The youth felt that his
chance of landing the job
was high. When he went
back home, he asked his
mother to let him clean her
hands. His mother felt
strange, happy but with
mixed feelings, she showed
her hands to her son.
The youth cleaned his
mother’s hands slowly. His
tear fell as he did that. It
was the first time he
noticed that his mother’s
hands were so wrinkled,
and there were so many
bruises in her hands. Some
bruises were so painful
that his mother winced
when he touched it.
This was the first time the
youth realized that it was
this pair of hands that
washed the clothes
everyday to enable him to
pay the school fees. The
bruises in the mother’s
hands were the price that
the mother had to pay for
his education, his school
activities and his future.
After cleaning his mother
hands, the youth quietly
washed all the remaining
clothes for his mother.
[/b] Click Here to Continue Reading...

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by Titto93(m): 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
...and I ask, why are some Christians too GULLIBLE?

Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by vicostyle20: 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
I am not a christmas goat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by miqos02(m): 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
ok
Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by rumomonga(m): 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
End time vigil

End time banner
Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by Mikeparlo12(m): 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
issorai
Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by onosprince(m): 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
I am not a Christmas banga and starch

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by tuminix(m): 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
embarassed embarassedIt is a pity that God's work is now used as a business...
Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by Archmed(m): 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
I am not a Christmas chicken

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lols very funny grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
zinachidi:
as seen in Benin.grin

Nor be small thing o. the banner is at the front of OMEGA FIRE MINISTRY Benin City Headquarter at Waec road, Benin-Auchi expressway, Aduwawa.
Residence Pastor- Pastor Azemhe Azena,

General Overseer- Apostle Johnson Suleman.

What has human got to do with been a goat?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) / Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos) / 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.