Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

+18 Photos: Justin Bieber Sends Photos Of His Manhood To A Chick & She Exposed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / +18 Photos: Justin Bieber Sends Photos Of His Manhood To A Chick & She Exposed (3747 Views)

Sonia Slams Annie Idibia After She Exposed Lady In Bum Short / Erotic Yoruba Girl Causes Commotion On Instagram As She Exposed Her Boobs / Justin Bieber Sends unclad Pic to A Chick & She Exposes Them.. 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18 Photos: Justin Bieber Sends Photos Of His Manhood To A Chick & She Exposed by olayinkamuiz12(m): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
How can you be a celeb and be sending manhood pics out? Some chick some days ago released a pics, she claimed was Justin Bieber’s eggplant.

His reps denied it…but his tattoos gave him away. You have to be 18+ to view the photos Below.

http://www.9japariolodo.com/18-photos-justin-bieber-sends-pictures-of-his-manhood-to-a-chick-she-exposed-em/

Re: +18 Photos: Justin Bieber Sends Photos Of His Manhood To A Chick & She Exposed by MMMFAGUY1: 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
madness loading with style.
Re: +18 Photos: Justin Bieber Sends Photos Of His Manhood To A Chick & She Exposed by olayinkamuiz12(m): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Which kind style be that??
Re: +18 Photos: Justin Bieber Sends Photos Of His Manhood To A Chick & She Exposed by Airforce1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lol..
Re: +18 Photos: Justin Bieber Sends Photos Of His Manhood To A Chick & She Exposed by STILESGANG: 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
Justin bieber na mad man grin grin grin
Re: +18 Photos: Justin Bieber Sends Photos Of His Manhood To A Chick & She Exposed by Danfuster(m): 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
Looks to me like the kiddo ain't circumcised or is it just me undecided
Re: +18 Photos: Justin Bieber Sends Photos Of His Manhood To A Chick & She Exposed by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Well, being white is the new black.
Re: +18 Photos: Justin Bieber Sends Photos Of His Manhood To A Chick & She Exposed by HARDBUOI: 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
now ladies will b troopin in diz post grin
Re: +18 Photos: Justin Bieber Sends Photos Of His Manhood To A Chick & She Exposed by falcon01: 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
No be d guy wey them sey him be gay be dis??
Re: +18 Photos: Justin Bieber Sends Photos Of His Manhood To A Chick & She Exposed by idinc(m): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
What do u mean
Re: +18 Photos: Justin Bieber Sends Photos Of His Manhood To A Chick & She Exposed by iamsea(m): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
Its like the weed this dude smoke is exported to him from abakaliki.... How can a sane human being nt mentally ill due to excesive weed send a lady his manhood... See as d prick be like one 20# fishroll i used to eat while in secondary school
Re: +18 Photos: Justin Bieber Sends Photos Of His Manhood To A Chick & She Exposed by ShakurM(m): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Danfuster:
Looks to me like the kiddo ain't circumcised or is it just me undecided
It's you o, how ur own dickk be then? grin

1 Like

Re: +18 Photos: Justin Bieber Sends Photos Of His Manhood To A Chick & She Exposed by Danfuster(m): 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
ShakurM:
It's you o, how ur own dickk be then? grin

Lol... Guy, easy. The pic in the shower seems he's trying to pull the skin back to expose the cap. Nomsayin grin
Re: +18 Photos: Justin Bieber Sends Photos Of His Manhood To A Chick & She Exposed by ShakurM(m): 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
Danfuster:

Lol... Guy, easy. The pic in the shower seems he's trying to pull the skin back to expose the cap. Nomsayin grin
Make I show you my own ? grin
Re: +18 Photos: Justin Bieber Sends Photos Of His Manhood To A Chick & She Exposed by Davidovinci(m): 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
Naija girls to will now Say he's a got a small banana.... :>
Re: +18 Photos: Justin Bieber Sends Photos Of His Manhood To A Chick & She Exposed by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
he already comfirmed it himself dat it was true, he said he just finish shower in dat pixe.....hez fada even coment on d pix dat hez proud of his son dick nd ask wat he ate to make it grow like dat
Re: +18 Photos: Justin Bieber Sends Photos Of His Manhood To A Chick & She Exposed by temitope28(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
Another strong agent from the pit of HELL
Re: +18 Photos: Justin Bieber Sends Photos Of His Manhood To A Chick & She Exposed by UIA04(f): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Publicity stunt
I am sure his manager told him to do this and then the girl will post it online this is just to mesmerize more teenage girls
This is evil
Re: +18 Photos: Justin Bieber Sends Photos Of His Manhood To A Chick & She Exposed by Danfuster(m): 1:14am On Dec 21, 2015
ShakurM:
Make I show you my own ? grin

Da fvck niccur... Gerrarahere men grin
Re: +18 Photos: Justin Bieber Sends Photos Of His Manhood To A Chick & She Exposed by iameugene(m): 1:24am On Dec 21, 2015
UIA04:
Publicity stunt
I am sure his manager told him to do this and then the girl will post it online this is just to mesmerize more teenage girls
This is evil
seconded
Re: +18 Photos: Justin Bieber Sends Photos Of His Manhood To A Chick & She Exposed by Pheals(f): 1:38am On Dec 21, 2015
Op u want to corrupt my innocent eyes mynd44 con delete this thread pls

(1) (Reply)

Finally I Found Teebillz Barber / (pictures) My Big Boobs Are Not A Burden –ejine Okoroafor / See The Jaw Dropping Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen - See Her Backsid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.