Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday (37284 Views)

Video Of Abacha's Speech After Shonekan's Resignation Shared By Gumsu Abacha / Photos From Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Bash / Gumsu Abacha Replies Man Who Reminded Her Of Her Late Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by olayinka807: 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
Gumsu’s husband Bayero Fadil turned a year older yesterday. She took to her social media accounts to wish him a happy birthday and share photos from the small party the family threw for him. “Happy birthday to the love of my life” she captioned one of the photos. See photos below...

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/see-photos-from-gumsu-abachas-husbands-birthday.html

2 Shares

Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by olayinka807: 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by damton(m): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
See as she look like her father.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by adedayourt(m): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
k
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by sweatlana: 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
Her father was a murderer and a thief! Nigerians will never forgive him. It's ironic that his best friend is now president

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Yet nobody's probing this family. Smh

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by Duletion(m): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Still enjoying the blood money of their father

20 Likes

Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by sunnyworld2love(m): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nice one
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by mascot87(m): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
The husband looks like a somalian in the last pix angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by Ekowise(m): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Generational things
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by registration(m): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
lovely. .
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by iteleaye(m): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Cool
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
HBD sir

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by ELVISHOT1: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
Cool
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by kingstylo01(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
no comment
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by Duletion(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Buhari is not probing them instead they've been hanging out together.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by jeeqaa7(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
alibaba[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by realGURU(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
nice one
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Duletion:
Still enjoying the blood money of their father
Leave em alone joor. angry

1 Like

Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by Sirventor02: 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Source»» Click Here For More Hot Story

Heart Touching story!!!
This one cuts deep inside,will make you cry..!!
--------------------------------------------------

One young man went to
apply for a managerial
position in a big company.
He passed the initial
interview, and now would
meet the director for the
final interview.
The director discovered
from his CV that the youth’s
academic achievements
were excellent. He asked,
“Did you obtain any
scholarships in school?”
the youth answered “no”.
” Was it your father who
paid for your school fees?”
“My father passed away
when I was one year old, it
was my mother who paid
for my schoolfees.” he
replied.
” Where did your mother
work?”
“My mother worked as
clothes cleaner.”
The director requested the
youth to show his hands.
The youth showed a pair of
hands that were smooth
and perfect.
” Have you ever helped
your mother wash the
clothes before?”
“Never, my mother always
wanted me to study and
read more books. Besides,
my mother can wash
clothes faster than me.
The director said, “I have a
request. When you go
home today, go and clean
your mother’s hands, and
then see me tomorrow
morning.
The youth felt that his
chance of landing the job
was high. When he went
back home, he asked his
mother to let him clean her
hands. His mother felt
strange, happy but with
mixed feelings, she showed
her hands to her son.
The youth cleaned his
mother’s hands slowly. His
tear fell as he did that. It
was the first time he
noticed that his mother’s
hands were so wrinkled,
and there were so many
bruises in her hands. Some
bruises were so painful
that his mother winced
when he touched it.
This was the first time the
youth realized that it was
this pair of hands that
washed the clothes
everyday to enable him to
pay the school fees. The
bruises in the mother’s
hands were the price that
the mother had to pay for
his education, his school
activities and his future.
After cleaning his mother
hands, the youth quietly
washed all the remaining
clothes for his mother.
[/b] Click Here to Continue Reading...
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by amnesty7: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
Kunya ta yi qaranci ga mata a wannan zamani.
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by ritababe(f): 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
She try with her father (our money) money ba?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by oluwasegun007(m): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
happy for dem.......are u aware your fathers record is yet to be broken....

oyinbo still dey return the money till date..........

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
sameer1212:
Leave em alone joor. angry

Not their fault.
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by younghartz(m): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Yet nobody's probing this family. Smh

The power of fear

The last pix tho.....eyes of life grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by priscaoge(f): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
The very niccur that said her father didn't steal/loot is now the president! Odimma

1 Like

Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by temibobo8(f): 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
good fr dem....
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by biafranrealson: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
she is not wearing hijab. anyway meant for the poor and the illiterates

1 Like

Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
younghartz:

The power of fear

The last pix tho.....eyes of life grin
it's about 'the cabals'. You don't dare touch any of the cabals

1 Like

Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
The husband looks like a statue

1 Like

Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by xynerise: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
mascot87:
The husband looks like a somalian in the last pix angry
Looks like Seun

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics / Malpractices In Kogi, Bayelsa Elections Unfortunate, Says Buhari / Punch Newspaper Cartoon Mocks Amosun's APM After Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.