Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Effect Of The Just Opened Shoprite At Jakande Lekki - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Effect Of The Just Opened Shoprite At Jakande Lekki (2736 Views)

Fire Outbreak At Jakande Estate / Driver Electrocuted At Jakande Estate As Trailer Touches High Tension Wire / Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effect Of The Just Opened Shoprite At Jakande Lekki by krisrock(m): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
The new shoprite at Jakande Lekki opened for business on Thursday the 17th of December 2015 and since then has become become a nightmare for people plying that axis. It has made the traffic situation even worse than it was before as it can take you as much as two hours from Chevron roundabout to Jakande. This goes to show that whoever approved such project did not take into consideration the impact of the mall to the already congested environ or might i say that whoever approved that project might have been sorted and damned the consequences of its effect. However that is just my opinion. I would say that is the worst place to have put such a huge mall and for people that constantly ply that hold just make sure you are ready to sit through traffic because it is going to become a norm and my advice is that everyone drive as safe as you can because I already had someone hit my brother's car and pull out the front bumper at the said Jakande rondabout. HAppy holidays y'all smiley
Re: Effect Of The Just Opened Shoprite At Jakande Lekki by blank(f): 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
The entrance to Shoprite is just wrong. They should have put it further down the road. The annoying part is that landlords there have jacked up their rents as if it is a plus in reality to have Shoprite as a neighbour.

There are 2 filling stations and an eatery already at the junction. It's just a nightmare. My cousin has put in plans now to move out cos the traffic to get to her house (after Shoprite) is killing in the evening.

1 Like

Re: Effect Of The Just Opened Shoprite At Jakande Lekki by ifyalways(f): 8:15am On Dec 22, 2015
The traffic, coupled with the fuel queues and agbero activities on that road has made it a nightmare for road users.
Re: Effect Of The Just Opened Shoprite At Jakande Lekki by llumarnigeria: 9:32am On Dec 22, 2015
Government should please look into the situation, those buses on that road are not helping matters.

(1) (Reply)

Mrs. Chima - I'm Sorry For Overreacting - I Was Tired Yesterday / How To Make A Small Room Feel Bigger / Esther Raphael Revealed Her Conversation With Her Boyfriend Who L€ak Her Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.