Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

(photo)you Dont Have To Do This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (photo)you Dont Have To Do This (933 Views)

Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? / Return My Money Jesus Christ. If You Dont Want Trouble! / Religious Facts You Dont Know(christ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo)you Dont Have To Do This by shirley26(f): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
You don't have to do this undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (photo)you Dont Have To Do This by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
Buhari caused all these mess

1 Like

Re: (photo)you Dont Have To Do This by benedictnsi(m): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
I'm kinda guilty of this....... Though not always
Re: (photo)you Dont Have To Do This by shirley26(f): 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
benedictnsi:
I'm kinda guilty of this....... Though not always
Most of us grin
Re: (photo)you Dont Have To Do This by benedictnsi(m): 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
shirley26:

Most of us grin

Yea...... Especially you cheesy
Re: (photo)you Dont Have To Do This by shirley26(f): 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
benedictnsi:

Yea...... Especially you cheesy
Looooool bt u jst said it ursef na wink grin
Re: (photo)you Dont Have To Do This by donholy28(m): 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Na So
Re: (photo)you Dont Have To Do This by sainty2k3(m): 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
shirley26:
Api baide

1 Like

Re: (photo)you Dont Have To Do This by CrazyMan(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
shirley26:
Lol...the spiritual atmosphere present in the church compels people to be more emotional (and even weep in most cases) than the highly distracted atmosphere at home coupled with excessive tiredness after a hard day's work.

2 Likes

Re: (photo)you Dont Have To Do This by Kobojunkie: 11:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
CrazyMan:
Lol...the spiritual atmosphere present in the church compels people to be more emotional (and even weep in most cases) than the highly distracted atmosphere at home coupled with excessive tiredness after a hard day's work.
Your "spiritual atmosphere" in your churches is an imagined one. undecided
God is everywhere and He looks in your hearts to know your desires and intentions. He even commands you to enter into your closet when you pray to Him so no one sees or hears too, even when you are at home. Going out instead to your public places(churches) to pray and wail aloud does not meet His requirement then, does it? undecided
Re: (photo)you Dont Have To Do This by CrazyMan(m): 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Your "spiritual atmosphere" in your churches is an imagined one. undecided
God is everywhere and He looks in your hearts to know your desires and intentions. He even commands you to enter into your closet when you pray to Him so no one sees or hears too, even when you are at home. Going out instead to your public places(churches) to pray and wail aloud does not meet His requirement then, does it? undecided
The church is a sacred place, a concecrated ground to God, it's different from the home.

Your heart needs to accept him (Jesus) first before you can comfortably fellowship with him in your home.

The church is also a place for revival, your heart can be renewed there through the word meted out from the altar by a pastor or priest.

So comparing the home and the church is totally out of point.

2 Likes

Re: (photo)you Dont Have To Do This by Kobojunkie: 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
CrazyMan:
The church is a sacred place, a concecrated ground to God, it's different from the home. .
Your church was consecrated by whom? and by whose power? undecided
CrazyMan:
Your heart needs to accept him (Jesus) first before you can comfortably fellowship with him in your home.
The church is also a place for revival, your heart can be renewed there through the word meted out from the altar by a pastor or priest.
So comparing the home and the church is totally out of point.
What and whose revival? undecided
Jesus Christ never asked any of His followers to build Him altars, so who is to the altar? undecided
Jesus Christ gave no one power to consecrate anything in His name, and how can unholy man make anything holy by simply it so? undecided
Why do you believe your church more consecrated than your home? By whose decree is this consecration you proclaims? undecided
Re: (photo)you Dont Have To Do This by CrazyMan(m): 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Your church was consecrated by whom? and by whose power? undecided
What and whose revival? undecided
Jesus Christ never asked any of His followers to build Him altars, so who is to the altar? undecided
Jesus Christ gave no one power to consecrate anything in His name, and how can unholy man make anything holy by simply it so? undecided
Why do you believe your church more consecrated than your home? By whose decree is this consecration you proclaims? undecided
The last thing I can ever do with my precious time is to engage in an argument about religion.

I believe what I choose to believe and I trust you do the same as well, that should settle the dust.

Stay safe and have a pleasant night.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Full Text Of Rev Mbaka's New Year Prophetic Message / Is Christianity Equal To Necromancy? / 11 Steps To Convert An Atheist To A Christian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.