Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? (8474 Views)

Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You / What Romantic Pet Name Do You Call Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by vizkiz: 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
So after all the accusations from the ladies in here about we guys not being romantic, while some men feel good sex and expensive trips is the only thing that Ladies appreciate but it's not so guys.

I will really want all the Ladies in the house be honest with which romantic gestures they will so much appreciate from us (men).
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
Just give them your credit card. It's the most romantic gesture ever.
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by iceberylin(m): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
Here for d comments cool
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Rapoo(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2015

Must u open a thread
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by vizkiz: 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
Rapoo:

Must u open a thread

must you comment? Are you a lady? Dummy! angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by obiorathesubtle: 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
undecided watch out for the ho wey go say "big dick".
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Rapoo(m): 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
vizkiz:

must you comment? Are you a lady? Dummy! angry

Woman wrapper!!!!!! Dats just the perfect description of ur character and attitude!!!!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Laveda(f): 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
Visit the cinema together, go watch weekend matches (EPL ,Champions's league nd all)uhmmm I'll state others when I finally find a bf undecided embarassed
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by firstking01(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
Unfortunately, dey r just viewing and passingcheesy
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
Uh...lemme make A List...wink

1) Hold the door of A Bus/Car/Motorcycle For Us before entering...
2) Write poems for Us every day
3) Send Sms's every morning n Night...cheesy
4)Sing to Us before we sleep at night(With A Guitar)
5)Take us to cinemas every Friday nights8)
6)Be Our Superman...
7)Beat any Guy that talks Bad to Us..angry
coolDo 50 sets of SitUps n pressups.(We have to watch U do it)
9)Buy Real Roses for Us..undecided
10)Always be funny...(Make us laugh daily)

PS----Shave your beards...cry
.....Top 10 Romantic things Nigerian Guys must do...undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Rapoo(m): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
Laveda:
I'll state others when I finally find a bf undecided embarassed
Are u trying to tell us dat u are searching for a boyfriend??
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Rapoo(m): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
Estharfabian:

You must be a greedy one popularly known as kill and dry pocket

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Laveda(f): 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
Rapoo:

Are u trying to tell us dat u are searching for a boyfriend??
undecided
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
I think being considerate is more romantic than "good sex". Expensive anything is a very close 2nd grin

Example, if I say I'm sick or whatever, I don't expect an "OK". Go boil a pot of soup! I don't care. Just do something to show that you care.

I equate love/romance to doing something when I really need it. Doing something that not many would do because it's so demanding, taxing or whatever. That's how I measure romance. Bringing me a bunch of flowers or any corny moves like that doesn't get you any points with me, because any phony Romeo can pick up a bunch of flowers from the side of the road to score brownie points & show fake love, etc. What I want is you holding my hand when I'm at the hospital. Clean & redress my wounds if I get any tongue That to me is hot. After that we can go on that expensive trip you're also paying for grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Rapoo(m): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Laveda:
undecided

I understand dat boyfriends are hard to get dis days bt I wish u the best in ur boyfriend hunting cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
Estharfabian:

lol! That's the job of a chauffeur/ bus conductor/ Okada man.

The last time I checked, William Shakespare was dead centuries ago and he has no incarnate.

The Nigerian networks send enough sms, isn't your sms inbox full already. grin

I think you need beats by dre headphones, your playlist would sound better on those.

Heck everyone has a laptop or an Android phone and at least 20 GB cheat to download just any movie you want. There's always a popcorn seller just down the road.

6)Be Our Superman...

How about you becoming a fairy tale princess to start with.

With a club or baseball bat. Choose one. grin

Heck! You can become our Gym instructor.

There ain't not "Real Roses" in Nigeria. You should make do with Ice cream cones.

We got you covered, every Nigerian has a great sense of humour.

10 Romantic things Nigerian guys can do. cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Rapoo(m): 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
I think being considerate is more romantic than "good sex". Expensive anything is a very close 2nd grin

Example, if I say I'm sick or whatever, I don't expect an "OK". Go boil a pot of soup! I don't care. Just do something to show that you care.

I equate love/romance to doing something when I really need it. Doing something that not many would do because it's so demanding, taxing or whatever. That's how I measure romance. Bringing me a bunch of flowers or any corny moves like that doesn't get you any points with me, because any phony Romeo can pick up a bunch of flowers from the side of the road to score brownie points & show fake love, etc. What I want is you holding my hand when I'm at the hospital. Clean & redress my wounds if I get any tongue That to me is hot. After that we can go on that expensive trip you're also paying for grin

I hope all u said dat u are doing it via vice versa??
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Laveda(f): 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
Rapoo:

I understand dat boyfriends are hard to get dis days bt I wish u the best in ur boyfriend hunting cheesy grin cheesy grin
grin grin hard? That's a first...never heard that grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Rapoo(m): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
Laveda:
grin grin hard? That's a first...never heard that grin grin

Thank God u are aware now!!! So thank me for educating u
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Laveda(f): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Rapoo:

Thank God u are aware now!!! So thank me for educating u
In my hood...boys are wasting undecided
No time for bf tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Rapoo:

I hope all u said dat u are doing it via vice versa??

Sure. But he has to do it 1st now, so I know who I'm dealing with before I waste my time going all mushy on an undeserving person grin I'm the "if you scratch my back I'll scratch yours" type of person.
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Spikkylee: 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Rapoo(m): 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
Laveda:
In my hood...boys are wasting undecided
No time for bf tongue

Lols!! Babe u need to change ur hood, honestly!!!!!! Imagine a hood where guys are wasting?? Kinda my piece of advice
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by blessedfavoured: 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hmm let me see

Dinner date at home... Food cooked by him.
Back rub when I'm cramping, foot rub when I'm tired
Play with my hair to make me sleep

Basically little nice gestures that show you care

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Rapoo(m): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Sure. But he has to do it 1st now, so I know who I'm dealing with before I waste my time going all mushy on an undeserving person grin I'm the "if you scratch my back I'll scratch yours" type of person.

Thumbs up!!!!!!! If u possess wat u just listed bt thumbs down if u are opposite of wat u just listed
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by vizkiz: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Laveda:
Visit the cinema together, go watch weekend matches (EPL ,Champions's league nd all)uhmmm I'll state others when I finally find a bf undecided embarassed

no boyfriend at the moment? Lalasticlala come and see wife oh tongue
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Rapoo:

Thumbs up!!!!!!! If u possess wat u just listed bt thumbs down if u are opposite of wat u just listed

Who am I trying to impress here? Of course I'm capable of everything I listed, I just want someone to show it to me 1st before they get that side of me. Many are selfish though, so they get selfishness right back. I mirror people. Simple.
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by vizkiz: 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
firstking01:
Unfortunately, dey r just viewing and passingcheesy

later they will say we are not romantic. No mind them
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Sammypedro18(m): 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
Estharfabian:

6)Be Our Superman...

Sister, sorry did yu grow up around here Which Naija guy do yu c buying Roses??(if d gal would even accept it) or playing guitar @nite or writing poems everyday. Wake up!
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Rapoo(m): 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Who am I trying to impress here? Of course I'm capable of everything I listed, I just want someone to show it to me 1st before they get that side of me. Many are selfish though, so they get selfishness right back. I mirror people. Simple.

Okay!!!!! I concur
Re: Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
PushMusic..seriously?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. / How To Get The Trust Back After An Affair. / What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.