Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge (57108 Views)

DELETE THIS THREAD / Photo Of FUTO "Man O' War" Leader Who Attempted Suicide By Jumping Into River / Sorry State Of FUTO Lecture Halls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by dan55: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
Cool
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by 8kingz(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
h fgfcx
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by bonechamberlain(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nwa afor
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Ajibo111(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
ok i concur!!!!

i rep unizik#
the greatest Nigeria university.
#PROUDLY ZIKITE

1 Like

Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by danfidel01(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Wow!!!!!! So great....
Now to correct some things....
This guy knows his worth, so he can't just come to Lagos and starting squatting for jobs.
Like he said, he has traveled to 49 countries, he is d next future of the country.....
So while other youths are busy complaining, cursing d government, and doing Internet political fights, dis guy has created a future for himself....
And like him, I'd rather light a thousand more candles with my own than to be d single candle illuminating everywhere
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by agabaI23(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
This is great!
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by raziboi(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
mine is coming!!
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Candyrain(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nice one Ugwo Anacletus. Keep it up

I can see some FUTOITES in the thread. I rep #SOSC (School Of Solid Chicks) grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Greatly done bro, God bless Nigeria and may God bless Nigerians
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by tino22(m): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
small money
Lol mad man
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
I rep FUTO (SOSC) cool
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by millionboi(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
life is al abt d money oo
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by kettykin: 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sunnycliff:

Who is Rochas? I better work as an Entrepreneur than been employed by a talkative, media con man! Okoroawusa!
I understand your angst and I feel the same way but the message is that the east has to come up with a formula or method for retaining their best brains otherwise we would loose this chap to a worthless company masquerading as a blue chip in the backwaters of Lagos or the dry arid zone of Abuja where he will have to spend his remaining useless life doing knowledge transfer to graduates from other zones and finally become a victim of Nigeria's board room politics or Nigeria formula.

3 Likes

Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by owolabifunke14(f): 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
The guy is fresh and handsome
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by onunwa21(m): 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
Congratulations..Bro
Congratulations....FUTO
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by sabi99(m): 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
Congrats bro, more blessings
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by frankblinkz(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
gabman700:
Good one anyway.

BTW, he won money and the first thing he did was to buy a LEXUS JEEP, a liabililty....
I hope his mentality changes soon so that the purpose of this victory will not be defeated.
hey sharrraaappp dia idiiaat,wat is d biggy in him buying lexus with his 'OWN'money,dey dia dey hope wen u go drive dat kind car....haters club...gerraarraahhiaa mehn

2 Likes

Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by ibkgab001: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
Is either you work hard or you have a great better luck
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
is he single ...abeg who get im number

1 Like

Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by MrEverest(m): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Greatest futoites, I rep my alma mater, the geomillionaires of sosc. You guys will soon hear about me for good. Proud of you dude, we are both from FUTO & also Mbaise, the great tribe from the East.

2 Likes

Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by FisifunKododada: 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
cool Rochas is working.
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by naijaedutech: 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
I know Anacletus very well. such a hardworking fellow. I am happy for him.

1 Like

Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by pradof(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS TO UGWO ANACLETUS...

GOD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH YOUR PROJECT.

SO MOTIVATED!

SEE YOU AT THE TOP...*thumbsup*
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by chiscodedon(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
if it was like this ..." A Futo student caught defrauding a bank" none of u here would ever applaud n claim to be a Futoit...now everyone hailing ...'oh my alma mata..let me burst ur bubble. is personal commitment ,if u want sit down der b claiming futoit expecting manner to fall from heaven....u will wait till eternity.. rather acknowledge where the dude is coming from.... mbaise in quote..... they r innovative.... no dulling moment in there calendar.

2 Likes

Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Nicepoker(m): 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
realchik9:
FUTOITES always representing..proudly one.
wey u own SUV
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by noblegrex: 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

Igbos are gifted, with exceptionally entrepreneurship spirit which is inborn and independent of school so for those dudes shouting Futo this Futo that, they really don't understand that its about the dude not the school.

#I_Respect_Igbos.
where is FUTO located? In igbo land,housa or yoruba land.
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Nicepoker(m): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
tino22:
Lol mad man
don't be surprised. To him that money might just be chicken change.
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Nicepoker(m): 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
owolabifunke14:
The guy is fresh and handsome
what else than his looks. Chai ladies.
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
I don't know if I should believe this

My Google search returned nothing credible

Nigerian bloggerssad

2 Likes

Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Demmocrats(m): 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
noblegrex:
where is FUTO located? In igbo land,housa or yoruba land.

Innoson oh i guess his a PHD holder from Futo located in Imo.
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
frankblinkz:
hey sharrraaappp dia idiiaat,wat is d biggy in him buying lexus with his 'OWN'money,dey dia dey hope wen u go drive dat kind car....haters club...gerraarraahhiaa mehn

It is not his moneyundecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. / List Of Waec Centre Numbers For All The Schools In Nigeria / Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.