Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge (57101 Views)

DELETE THIS THREAD / Photo Of FUTO "Man O' War" Leader Who Attempted Suicide By Jumping Into River / Sorry State Of FUTO Lecture Halls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by makatamma: 7:10am On Dec 21, 2015
Iseeeeeee! Onye aghala nwanne ya. I love Mbaise! I love my country!! #ProudlyMbaiseBorn smiley wink
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by xest(m): 7:15am On Dec 21, 2015
Great futoites.........
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by johnemeka(m): 7:26am On Dec 21, 2015
Proudly a FUTOite 'SEET'
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 21, 2015
The dude sitting there gat no 228million[color=][/color] angry
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by softvio(m): 7:45am On Dec 21, 2015
That:
I rep FUTO (SOSC) cool
how many mentions you dey get per day
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by SailorXY: 7:45am On Dec 21, 2015
gabman700:
Good one anyway.

BTW, he won money and the first thing he did was to buy a LEXUS JEEP, a liabililty....
I hope his mentality changes soon so that the purpose of this victory will not be defeated.
perhaps you missed the part where he has a plantation?
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 21, 2015
Ashew0 10kobo

anasteele:
is he single ...abeg who get im number
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by kernel501: 7:53am On Dec 21, 2015
softappless:
small money

HE WOULDN'T MIND HELPING YOU OUT WITH A JOB.
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by kernel501: 7:56am On Dec 21, 2015
gabman700:
Good one anyway.

BTW, he won money and the first thing he did was to buy a LEXUS JEEP, a liabililty....
I hope his mentality changes soon so that the purpose of this victory will not be defeated.

YOU DIDN'T SEE WHERE HE SAID HE'S INVESTING INTO PALM PLANTATION? PLEASE STOP ANTAGONISING HIM.
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by hunkydory(m): 7:59am On Dec 21, 2015
Demmocrats:

Igbos are gifted, with exceptionally entrepreneurship spirit which is inborn and independent of school so for those dudes shouting Futo this Futo that, they really don't understand that its about the dude not the school.

#I_Respect_Igbos.
Well spoken my brother.
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by eric111111(m): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2015
Congrat.
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by donj84: 8:36am On Dec 21, 2015
Demmocrats:

Igbos are gifted, with exceptionally entrepreneurship spirit which is inborn and independent of school so for those dudes shouting Futo this Futo that, they really don't understand that its about the dude not the school.

#I_Respect_Igbos.

Bros, please let them feel their uni jare..they should enjoy the moment..are there not igbos that went to other unis and didn't get the award..or when people see you and start admiring you, what will people say, they always say your parents trained you well..and funny enough 99percent of our characters are decided by us not our parents..so FUTO still carry the credit..and am not from FUTO, am from FUT minna
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 21, 2015
gabman700:
Good one anyway.

So he should be walking up and down with his legadis benz.he has a tight schedule and he needs that unless u are one of his haters
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Niyinficient(m): 8:38am On Dec 21, 2015
gabman700:
Good one anyway.

Bros, hw far u na? Allow d guy use d 20M wey dey untop d money take flex na, build house, buy car, change wardrobe! Him still get like 200M to do whatever business he likes, moreover he already has a big project going, abi make him dey trek dey go him farm for d village?
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by christmalachy(m): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2015
proudly a futoites, one of d best uni in Nigeria.....
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Gruvychuky(f): 9:04am On Dec 21, 2015
gabman700:
Good one anyway.

d guy is already in money. did you take tym to read his biography. d jeep is a chicken change to him. he is definitely in money.
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 21, 2015
Lies.

What I saw in Facebook isn't encouraging at all.
His spellings are also whack! Fmr manager at petroleum coy indeed.

https://m.facebook.com/ugwo.uche/about?nocollections=1

Modified- I got interested cos I wanted to know how he got honors from ghana, UK and rest while still an undergraduate. Visited 49 or so countries and still made 2.1, its not in d Futo I know
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by unicigion: 9:27am On Dec 21, 2015
guy suffer no more
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by niceguy3(m): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2015
greatest FU TO IT'S.
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by niceguy3(m): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2015
greatest FUTOITES
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by danbrowndmf(m): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2015
softvio:

how many mentions you dey get per day
LMAO! Oboi see name na 'That'.cheesy
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 21, 2015
Vicboi1:
Futo a school of boundless and limitless opportunity proudly to be a futolite

It is about the person, not about the school.

My take..

1 Like

Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by kamikazeY(m): 10:10am On Dec 21, 2015
congratulations to you man.With His background,his filled with alotta experiences.Watchout for unilorin too.We building entrepreneurs too.#worldchangers
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2015
And he invests in oil palm plantation, a business most of our youths will overlook.

Like banana, like plantain, like oil palm. The new crude.

1 Like

Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by AGBARUSIA1(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2015
Proudly a futoite.we rock
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Vicboi1(m): 10:48am On Dec 21, 2015
Naughtysite:

It is about the person, not about the school.

My take..

Yes it about u person the school bring about conducive and qualitative education so it depends on the person to gain and be productive about it or shouldn't be
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 21, 2015
gabman700:
Good one anyway.

N5m out of N228,000.

Used car sef.
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by ogene007: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2015
softappless:
small money
This is indeed small money the treasury looters and their kit and kin, but for people who really worked hard to earn their living, this is indeed good money.
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by harsysky(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2015
Demmocrats:

#I_Respect_Igbos.

You and the Anacletus are in the same class; the difference is just his N228m, which I believe you would amass some day. Nice comment above!

2 Likes

Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by HIPROFILE(m): 11:25am On Dec 21, 2015
Futo rocks! igbo boys Kwenu! mbaise kwezuenu!.. ooooo!!

2 Likes

Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Erasmusswagv: 11:29am On Dec 21, 2015
Thank you for all your kind comments on my own loyal Boss Ugwo Anacletus.
To those who are yet to believe the story means you are not well informed.
The Federal government are highly aware of him and his works.
Ugwo Anacletus is well known in Nigeria and Africa at large.
He is always on a low profile.

Ugwo is a youth leader, social entrepreneur, philanthropist and a
global change maker whose milestone achievements in the area of
youth development, leadership, entrepreneurship and philanthropic
engagement have contributed immensely in inspiring the youths to rise
and lead a successful and peaceful life.

Ugwo undying quest for raising a creative generation has led him to tour many
countries, attending conferences and symposiums, undergoing trainings that will
make him better so that he can be a blessing to others. The next generation has
been shown the way to defining and redefining philanthropy and magnanimity by
this trail blazer who does not go to bed each day without impacting to someone’s
life directly and indirectly. Its platform, Anacletus Foundationhas empowered,
engaged and educated Nigerian youths by giving them scholarship and is still doing more.

Ugwo’s works have inspired many Nigerian and African youths to yearn for excellence
academically, socially and financially. His awards and achievements have reinstated the
need for Africans to look inwards and maximize their God given gifts, and have as well
rekindled the light of hope and the quest of reminding the world that we have brains that
can compete and thrive among their contemporaries from other continents.

Ugwo is innovative, talented and handsome. He is a vision on a mission.
His sagacity,audacity, integrity, magnanimity, influence and affluence
have been an inspiration to youths all over the world.

Contact his main account. https://www.facebook.com/ugwouchenna.anacletus
Like our company page https://www.facebook.com/AnakcoPalmFarm/

Thank you all.

Mr Erasmus I
Team memeber
Re: Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge by Erasmusswagv: 11:42am On Dec 21, 2015
You are not well informed about him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. / Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day / FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.