Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? (46043 Views)

Is It True That Sex Makes Ladies Look Older? / Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship / 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by nnanna11: 11:04am On Dec 21, 2015
SINNZ:

No wonder u still haven't been able to pass JAMB
U have passed jamb with small dick abi, mtheeew mumu like u. End time jambite tongue
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Bakrabas: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2015
sickstars:

Awwwwww my dream kind of love cry cry cry cry
I understand i pray u find dat girl
Im very sure u will so u can b happy ok?
amen,i love the prayer
if u like the prayer too,so it shall b to you too
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by DAMMYORES: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2015
A man that am proud to call my own anyday anytime. Not a man I need to give a call before showing up at his doorstep.
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by ucheicon(m): 11:14am On Dec 21, 2015
LadyD91:
99.9% of lady's like it's not all that can open up to tell you they do, but all lady's love money, attention and love. For me you must have this characteristics.
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nnemuka(f): 11:16am On Dec 21, 2015
softappless:
firstly its money
secondly sex
thirdly attention
fourthly big dick
with everything above love must come
some dicks are just big for nothing... their owners cant use it very well...
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 21, 2015
there are only two abeg! bigprick and money
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by irisola(f): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
Its AGREED!
Goodmorning, and
Cheers.
thanks jare.. it was a mistake
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by blairlady(f): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2015
Love
Attention
Money
Sincerity
Sex
Hanging out once in a while with her
Surprises etc

1 Like

Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by tse1v1(m): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2015
shocked I don't think so 99 percent of ladies want it big and thick
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 21, 2015
LadyD91:
99.9% of lady's like big dick it's not all that can open up to tell you they do, but all lady's love big dick, money, attention and love. For me you must have this characteristics.

Lies from pit of hell. ...

I have been with uncountable numbers of ladies and i can tell you categorically that ladies prefer average size and length to big dick.

However, what matter is how the average dick is employed and used by a gentleman and of course how quick you reach orgasm as a man.

How good are you with your finger and of course your tongue is a question you must ask yourself as individual. If you are a type that knows your onion, you can always get dirty with your girl and when you do with either your tongue or finger, it ll only take few minutes job with your dick to make her feel good.

If you are good with your finger alone, just before you get your dick in, you ll see a water-look liquid gushing out from her private part. That's maximum orgasm. She ll be useless and tired.

All in all, it's all about skills not big dick.

Do you know how painful it's for a decent girl(who has been with 2 to 3 guys) to take in a big dick. It's hell on earth for them. Normal girls take to their heels after first experience.

Ironically, Big dick is usually round but lack length. Big dick only fill the vaginal area and keep it stimulated but center of gravity deep inside the pu***y is left out. Long dick and average keep the Vaginal engaged and equally reach the spot at the same time.

A guy with small dick has no business with missionary or dog style. He could reach his potential by employing Student fridge or any furniture of that height. All he needs to do is to ensure that the lady in question sit on the fridge while he comes in between her legs. At this juncture, he spreads and raises her two legs with the pu***y at the edge of the fridge. At this state, the hungry vaginal with Clitoris are waiting for his dick and finger respectively. No matter how small d dick is, the lady ll definitely feel good.

Finally, there are ladies out there who love it big; no doubt but majority of these ladies are those who had several dicks.

The most important thing of all this is "HOW SEXUALLY COMPARTABLE ARE YOU".

God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Dminister(m): 11:30am On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
no they dont.

Most ladies if not all prefer it average,not to big,not to small.

,my opinion tho
What do you classify as average and big? You should tell us size of average and big dick.
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by vizkiz: 11:33am On Dec 21, 2015
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by irisola(f): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2015
classicnews:
Shut Up.

You no like money?
everybody likes money.. bt money is nt in anyway part of what will make a girl happy..well mayb my own type of girl sha
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by onstelly(f): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2015
vizkiz:

sad
Why that face
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Classicman47(m): 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
most ladies cant handle big dick dear.

CAN YOU?
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Saw ur diary,what happened? Try make ur relationship work,if d Guy is worth it,d grass is not always greener on d other side!

It was the result of a moment of madness. Fixing it... Thanks.
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
fajani:
every lady go be like ur gf
Come again pls. this u typed is beyond comprehending.
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Specialbaby(f): 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
omoharry:
morning my friend..
woawwww
i feel at peace being called a friend.

Merry xmas in advance
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by henryhemon(m): 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
Oliviaarims:
I agree with what the OP has listed, but in my opinion what's really basic is love and compatibility. There's nothing as sweet as most often being on the same page with that person u love... Sharing the same views nd perceptions on most things.

A listening ear is also very important. Not listening because u feel u should listen.. But listening because u care and u want her to know that. To comfort her nd help if need be.

And then, a sense of security. I value this very much. Not deliberately making her feel that she has competition or that u can dump her ass whenever u please. A lady feels secure knowing u truly love and appreciate her.. Nd letting her know this.

And then there are those little things that count. Accepting her friends... rememberi9 those little details of the things she told u, birthdays nd other anniversaries .. Cooking for her once in a while.. Showing real concern when she's sick nd being there for her.. Being supportive... Kind words.. Concerned about her family.. Etc

Be proud of her... Show her off to ur friends.. Male nd female.

Do these for her and she'll stick with u through thick nd thin.
Are you a Nigerian? All you mentioned doesn't work for women these days, you can give them all these and they will never be satisfied. Its money that matters to them even then they are not satisfied,they always want more.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Specialbaby(f): 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
Classicman47:

CAN YOU?
no i cant sir
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by mariamadenle(m): 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
we love "apple" it makes us happier than happy

Yeah as in that "apple" that our granny(Eve) ate in the garden
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Specialbaby(f): 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
henryhemon:

Are you a Nigerian? All you mentioned doesn't work for women these days, you can give them all these and they will never be satisfied. Its money that matters to them even then they are not satisfied,they always want more.
you are wrong dear,money is paramount but not the ultimate.

Have you ever wondered why a comfortable women,i mean moneywise still go ahead to cheat on the husband?

It not because the money is not there but because there is no love,attention,bond and all in the affair.

For a relationship to pass the test of time other factors must be involved.

That makes her right.

Merry xmas in advance.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by sage2(m): 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
softappless:
when will u have sence?

It is "sense". Now I see why someone said you still haven't been able to pass JAMB.
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by henryhemon(m): 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
you are wrong dear,money is paramount but not the ultimate.

Have you ever wondered why a comfortable women,i mean moneywise still go ahead to cheat on the husband?

It not because the money is not there but because there is no love,attention,bond and all in the affair.

For a relationship to pass the test of time other factors must be involved.

That makes her right.

Merry xmas in advance.

That's cuz she has seen the money and realize it wasn't just about the money but those who haven't seen it will do anything to get it.
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by greatness22(m): 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
omoharry:
dont mind him..they dont know that we like it moderate.big dick sucks.
Speak 4 urself
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by sage2(m): 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Dick should be fat like viju milk bottle and long like lacasera bottle. As many rounds as possible let's say minimum of three in a day

Are you a moving well?
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by vizkiz: 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
onstelly:

Why that face

why don't you reply mails?
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by serege(m): 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
funkyglitz:
what's the fuss about big dik ......Is size really an issue??personally,its not jxt d satisfaction DAT mata's.
Why d f#*k u lying why u always lying grin grin
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
henryhemon:

I'd be satisfied.
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by henryhemon(m): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
Oliviaarims:

I'd be satisfied.

Nice, any serious man will be proud to have you then.
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by greatness22(m): 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Mr Man, that lady who tells you she doesnt want sex in a relationship wit u is busy somewhere fvcking the hell out of one dude dick.

Use ur sense!
Abeg bros, collect beer. Nor wori, i go sought d bill
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by firstking01(m): 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? / A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.