Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? (3918 Views)

Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together / Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) / My Twins Are A Year Old Today(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by confamgist237: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
May Almighty God bless you with beautiful set of twins.. kiss kiss

See more Exclusive of their Lovely Pictures @@>> http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/do-you-think-this-set-of-twins-are.html

cc:
lalasticlala ishilove

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by confamgist237: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by harlos: 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
I want twins embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by Ginaz(f): 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
So cute its making me cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by MzPecs(f): 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Cute
Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
God i want twins a boy nd a girl cry cry cry cry

Please God please the girl shd b as pretty or even more dan dis twins

kiss kiss kiss kiss i love twins to death
Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by darlingtonIIV(m): 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
sickstars:
God i want twins a boy nd a girl cry cry cry cry

Please God please the girl shd b as pretty or even more dan dis twins

kiss kiss kiss kiss i love twins to death
Let's make twins then
Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
darlingtonIIV:
Let's make twins then
I av my surrogate mother and my ivf doctors

So no thank u smiley
Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ginaz:
So cute its making me cry embarassed
stop taking weed

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
darlingtonIIV:
Let's make twins then
gay alert
Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by darlingtonIIV(m): 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
sickstars:

I av my surrogate mother and my ivf doctors

So no thank u smiley
i dont even understand what that means
Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
they are beautiful. they reminds me of amtaken

1 Like

Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by darlingtonIIV(m): 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
gay alert
smh. Next type you quote and insult me then amma hunt you down and feed your brains to the fishes
Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
darlingtonIIV:
i dont even understand what that means

Read more
Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
gay alert
Ur business is ??
Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by darlingtonIIV(m): 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
sickstars:

Read more
nothing more to Read
Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
darlingtonIIV:
smh. Next type you quote and insult me then amma hunt you down and feed your brains to the fishes
ewo nairalanders come and c a confirm gay o, pick up my stones to stone u to death
Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
darlingtonIIV:
nothing more to Read

Go smoke weed get high
Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by darlingtonIIV(m): 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
ewo nairalanders come and c a confirm gay o, pick up my stones to stone u to death
childish. This is the moment when i'll ignore you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
darlingtonIIV:
childish. This is the moment when i'll ignore you.
bastard
Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
darlingtonIIV:
stfuareyouGod food don land oooi grin chck this gbagau out
Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by darlingtonIIV(m): 11:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
nickkylawve:
stfuareyouGod food don land oooi grin chck this gbagau out
i meant to type 'time'. It was a typo. Everyone is guilty of that.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
nickkylawve:
stfuareyou.God food don land oooi grin chck this gbagau out
hehehe. Badt girl special tongue tongue where you hide put since?
Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hehehe. Badt girl special tongue tongue where you hide put since?
grin netwrk no be am oh sad I dey on a lowkey now cheesy how ya?
Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 21, 2015
nickkylawve:
grin netwrk no be am oh sad I dey on a lowkey now cheesy how ya?
not bad. Doing well. You back or still there?
Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by Adonis3: 12:02am On Dec 21, 2015
Abeg shey na twins b dat abi picmix

It's [size=14pt]ADONIS3[/size] baby... grin
Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 21, 2015
I have this feelings that my wife will give birth to a set of twins, just like this. Cute, lovely and adorable.
Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by ivyT(f): 12:53am On Dec 21, 2015
harlos:
I want twins embarassed embarassed embarassed
they r urs already
Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by ivyT(f): 12:55am On Dec 21, 2015
Na everybody wan born cute twins..2 things r involved; 1.not every1 will twins 2.if parents no fine,pikin no go fine
Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by harlos: 6:29am On Dec 21, 2015
ivyT:

they r urs already

Amen cry cry

ivyT:
Na everybody wan born cute twins..2 things r involved;
1.not every1 will twins
2.if parents no fine,pikin no go fine

I am handsome to some extent undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by HomieQuan(m): 7:17am On Dec 21, 2015
lovely
Re: Do You Think This Set Of Twins Are Lovely In This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 21, 2015
They're cutie and so's there hair

(1) (2) (Reply)

Something Unusually Common, But I Find.....strange. / Magun! Cheating Wife Stuck With Her Lover In Nsukka! PICS / I Don't Like Jide Kosoko Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.