Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:52 PM

Have You Seen "NO PHONE"? It's The Worlds Most Useless Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Seen "NO PHONE"? It's The Worlds Most Useless Phone. (950 Views)

I Officially Have The Most Useless Phone Ever!!!! / Have You Seen The World's Most Useless Phone? Say Hello To Nophone / The Nophone: The World’s Most Useless Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen "NO PHONE"? It's The Worlds Most Useless Phone. by callydon(m): 2:55am On Dec 21, 2015
If you are waiting for me to say that the "No Phone" is a phone with very low specifications, sorry to disappoint you. This is because the "No Phone" is exactly what it says it is, a "No Phone". What do I mean by this?
This is a phone with no touch screen, no battery, and not even a screen. Now does that sound like a phone you would use?
Well the "No Phone" is a useless phone because u can't make a call with it, even an SMS with the phone isn't possible.
According to the manufacture "It comes in three models:
the $5 NoPhone Zero that’s completely featureless and looks like a slab, the $10 NoPhone with completely fake ports and buttons and the $15 NoPhone Selfie with a fake camera plus a mirror. All three ‘phones’, or NoPhones, do nothing.

According to Van Gould, a co-founder of the company behind fake phone company:
NoPhone simulates the exact weight and dimensions of your most beloved gadget in order to alleviate any feelings of inadequacy generated by the absence of a real smartphone.
Surprisingly, it has already sold over 4,000 copies. The Kickstarter campaign that birthed NoPhone raised $18,000 and it began in 2014.

This fake phone may be totally useless but then, if you’re addicted to your smartphone and yo can’t seem to keep your hands off it, having this fake phone with you instead of your real smartphone sometimes might help you you develop some restraint.
A testimonial on the website says:
Now I can eat food without taking photos of it. Thanks NoPhone.
Another one says:
Because of the NoPhone, I haven’t drunk texted my ex boyfriend in one whole week.
Want to cure your smartphone addiction? The NoPhone is being sold on thenophone.com.
Are you going to get this phone As for me: "No Comment".
Source:
http://www.oddytech.com.ng/2015/12/have-you-seen-no-phone-its-worlds-most.html?m=0

Re: Have You Seen "NO PHONE"? It's The Worlds Most Useless Phone. by Kelklein(m): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2015
lol..no phone

(1) (Reply)

HTC Desire 728 Review / We've Ported TWRP To Innjoo Max 2 & Max 2 Plus / Top 10 Smartphones To Be Released In June 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.