Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Any Interpretation To a Soldier Chasing Someone In A Dream. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Any Interpretation To a Soldier Chasing Someone In A Dream. (8311 Views)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Soldier And His Beautiful Bride / Free Remote Sensing (satellite Image Processing & Interpretation) Training / Pretty Lawyer Finally Marries Her Soldier Heartthrob After Years Of Dating. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Interpretation To a Soldier Chasing Someone In A Dream. by Kingtim(m): 5:30am On Dec 21, 2015
Good Morning nairalLanders!
I'm not a good writer so pls mind my typos.
I had a dream in the early hours of today; And i've checked the net but couldn't find any interpretion of the dream. Hence i decide to share with you guys maybe some few might have an interpretation to it. The dream is about me been chased by an armed Soldier who wanted to shoot/kill me. In the end i escaped but i don't know how i managed to do that before i was awaken by a slight disturbance of my mom. What still baffles me is that the solidier was standing very close to me, cracked his rifle and pretended to shoot at some other person, but before i knew it he was already pointing the gun at me.. But i still don't know why he never shot me when he had his chances but continued with chasing me till i escaped.. Help needed please.

1 Like

Re: Any Interpretation To a Soldier Chasing Someone In A Dream. by Toktee(m): 5:48am On Dec 21, 2015
You are living by grace,saved by grace,diverted tha arrows shot in your direction night and day by grace while giving you chance to repent and leave a spirit filled life,next time you will not escape,that is when the grace period end.
Meanwhile,it is the wicked witches in your village that are after you,fortify yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Any Interpretation To a Soldier Chasing Someone In A Dream. by Kingtim(m): 5:52am On Dec 21, 2015
Toktee:
You are living by grace,saved by grace,diverted tha arrows shot in your direction night and day by grace while giving you chance to repent and leave a spirit filled live,next time you will not escape,that is when the grace period end.
Meanwhile,it is the wicked witches in your village that are after you,fortify yourself.
ok i will sir. Thanks anyway.
Re: Any Interpretation To a Soldier Chasing Someone In A Dream. by stevealibi: 5:57am On Dec 21, 2015
Its a spirit of a terrorism I see' be vigilant in prayers
Re: Any Interpretation To a Soldier Chasing Someone In A Dream. by jhydebaba(m): 6:16am On Dec 21, 2015
OP, dont mind the witches and wizard thing. Dreams are nothing but imaginations in our sub-consciousness.

Now look at this...

1. Have you been watching action films lately?

2. Have you been playing shooting games lately?

3. Did you have encounter with a soldier lately?

4. What were your thoughts before going to bed?

5. Do you live in boko haram territory? (just kidding)

Search your mind and answer these questions. Also, think deeply what you've been through lately but I tell you "nothing do you"
Re: Any Interpretation To a Soldier Chasing Someone In A Dream. by Patented: 6:20am On Dec 21, 2015
#Dasukigate? grin

May be an ordinary dream, just pray bruv. You never loose with prayer.
Re: Any Interpretation To a Soldier Chasing Someone In A Dream. by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 21, 2015
Pray against unnatural death. its very important.
Re: Any Interpretation To a Soldier Chasing Someone In A Dream. by Toktee(m): 6:40am On Dec 21, 2015
jcmaiah:
Pray against unnatural death. its very important.
You are right,xpecially violent death.
Re: Any Interpretation To a Soldier Chasing Someone In A Dream. by Kingtim(m): 6:43am On Dec 21, 2015
jhydebaba:
OP, dont mind the witches and wizard thing. Dreams are nothing but imaginations in our sub-consciousness.

Now look at this...

1. Have you been watching action films lately?

2. Have you been playing shooting games lately?

3. Did you have encounter with a soldier lately?

4. What were your thoughts before going to bed?

5. Do you live in boko haram territory? (just kidding)

Search your mind and answer these questions. Also, think deeply what you've been through lately but I tell you "nothing do you"
i haven't done any of the listed thing up there. But i kinda agree with the first commenter. I'm living by grace. And i know it.
Re: Any Interpretation To a Soldier Chasing Someone In A Dream. by jhydebaba(m): 7:13am On Dec 21, 2015
Kingtim:
i haven't done any of the listed thing up there. But i kinda agree with the first commenter. I'm living by grace. And i know it.

Sure, agree whatever.

1 Like

Re: Any Interpretation To a Soldier Chasing Someone In A Dream. by obua: 7:18am On Dec 21, 2015
A good soldier in the dream is an angel while a bad soldier is a demon. It means some bad guys are after your life. Go to an MFM church and meet the prayer team
Re: Any Interpretation To a Soldier Chasing Someone In A Dream. by Kingtim(m): 7:40am On Dec 21, 2015
obua:
A good soldier in the dream is an angel while a bad soldier is a demon. It means some bad guys are after your life. Go to an MFM church and meet the prayer team
which bad guys I rarely mix with people in my street. Infact i don't even have friends.
Re: Any Interpretation To a Soldier Chasing Someone In A Dream. by obua: 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
Kingtim:
which bad guys I rarely mix with people in my street. Infact i don't even have friends.
it means some bad people are after you.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Do My Make-up By Myself For My Wedding? / DOOR TO DOOR LEAFLET & FLYER DISTRIBUTION / Gulder Ultimate Search Reality Show 2016 Application Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.