Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting (64305 Views)

He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) / Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) / Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by ORACLE1975(m): 6:20am On Dec 21, 2015
A 26-year-old man, Taiwo Oluwatobi, has been arrested by the Lagos State Police Command, for allegedly luring his Facebook lover to his house, and raping her.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Oluwatobi had met the 24-year-old victim, identified only as Temitope, on Facebook. He had allegedly lured her to his house in the Alagomeji, Yaba area of the state to collect N15,000, during which he raped her.

It was gathered that the incident happened at the suspect’s friend’s rented apartment on Queens Street, Alagomeji, on Monday, November 30, and the visit was Oluwatobi and Temitope’s first meeting.

It was gathered that the victim, who worked as a printer in the Mushin area, told Oluwatobi, who she reportedly met on Facebook around June 2015, that she needed N15,000 to settle a debt.

The suspect was said to have invited the lady to Alagomeji, to meet each other and also collect the money.

Temitope was said to have arrived at the apartment around 6pm and left at about 8pm, during which Oluwatobi allegedly raped her.

The victim was said to have reported the matter to the Anti-Robbery Squad of the State Department of Criminal Investigation, Yaba.

It was learnt that Oluwatobi, who hails from Ila Orangun, Osun State, was arrested on Tuesday, December 1.

According to the police, the suspect, said to be a graduate of a university in Oyo State, was also a suspected member of the Buccaneers’ Confraternity.

It was gathered that the police also arrested the suspect’s friend, Adenuga Adedayo, in whose apartment the rape allegedly took place.

Speaking with PUNCH Metro, Oluwatobi, who worked as a caterer, said he had a consensual sexual intercourse with Temitope, adding that he saw the lady off when she was going back home. He said he was shocked that she reported the sex as rape to the police.

He said, “We met on Facebook some months ago. From Facebook, we began to talk on the telephone. That day was the first time we would meet, and we had a sexual intercourse. She does printing jobs and she stays in the Mushin area.

“She had asked me for N15,000, saying she had a debt she needed to settle. I invited her to my area. After the intercourse, she went to the police to say I raped her. She was the one who told the police that I was a cult member.

“The reason for her coming was that I promised to give her N15,000 to settle someone she owed money. We had sex and at about 8pm, she left. My friend was not at home that time and I see no reason to tell him that somebody visited me.

“I joined the Buccaneers Confraternity when I was in 200-level in the university. I was just a member. After leaving school, I quit the group.”

The friend, Adedayo, from Ijebu Ode, Ogun State, denied any knowledge of the rape, saying he housed Oluwatobi for a week when he (Oluwatobi) said he had a job to do in the area.

He said, “The police accused me of housing a cultist and his girlfriend, but I did not know about the incident. I work in the Apapa area as a teacher. I did not know he is a cultist. He had come to me to assist him with accommodation, as he had a job in our area. That was in the last week of November.”

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Joe Offor, had yet to reply to a text message sent to his phone on the incident.

Source www.punchng.com/man-rape-24-years-old-facebook-lover-for-at-first-meeting/

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by fluffybaby(f): 6:28am On Dec 21, 2015
Where is that brother who created a tooic here on Nairaland that he was feeling guilty for not allowing his friend have sex with a woman in his house? See what could happen to you?
Rape Rape everywhere, Gosh I am tired of hearing this troubling news.

If I advice girls not to visit boys they do not know now, people will want my head in a platter.
Its not a crime to ask for money.
If you do not have to give her then say so. You have no right to punish anyone for asking for money or any other favours from you.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by chybykee(m): 6:29am On Dec 21, 2015
Crazy World

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by YorubaWoman: 6:30am On Dec 21, 2015
undecided

Won pade lori itagun ayelujara.

Oponu larabirin yen sha, oun na reti owo lowo okunrin ti ko mo ri lofe.
Se owo n jabo ni? Owo lowo, eyin nilee ni.
Ko si obo nidanre. Ti o ba fe kori be, wa ti wase kun owo re.
Radarada, o wa n pariwo reepu reepu.

Ofe ni mo ti e ro pe arakunrin eleyi se cheesy

O la platii re lofe

104 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by ORACLE1975(m): 6:35am On Dec 21, 2015
From the narration, it is very clear that Oluwatobi failed to fufil his own part of the agreement after Temitope had accepted to have sex with him with the hope of getting the 15,000 naira she wanted to use to settle her debt. Oluwatobi, it is not good to treat a lady like that. Don't forget " Promise is a debt" Give her the money and u guys shld continue with ur love. ....

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 21, 2015
what he did is totally wrong but i cant blame the guy and i dont believe its rape....why will ur first meeting be at his house and secondly why go there at 6pm......the whole story is a bit sketchy...whether she got the money or not wasnt revealed....

Ladies be careful of guys u meet and also Love of money is the root of evil

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by AngryNigerian(m): 6:49am On Dec 21, 2015
ORACLE1975:
From the narration, it is very clear that Oluwatobi failed to fufil his own part of the agreement after Temitope had accepted to have sex with him with the hope of getting the 15,000 naira she wanted to use to settle her debt. Oluwatobi, it is not good to treat a lady like that. Don't forget " Promise is a debt" Give her the money and u guys shld continue with ur love. ....

Kai, you are too much! I thought so too...d guy no give am the money, naim she threaten to report the mutual 'lamushuan' as rape to the Police...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by raystar96(m): 7:02am On Dec 21, 2015
End time rape

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by confamgist237: 7:11am On Dec 21, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by mickeyenglish(m): 7:12am On Dec 21, 2015
Post No Bill...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by joseph1832(m): 7:25am On Dec 21, 2015
Such cases always leave me speechless. All the more reason why one has to be careful with some girls. They won't hesitate to slap a rape allegation on you and claim the victim just because you offend them.

5 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Gabrielwilliams(m): 7:30am On Dec 21, 2015
Image is everything on social media.be warned oo

23 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by ritababe(f): 7:33am On Dec 21, 2015
joseph1832:
Such cases always leave me speechless. All the more reason why one has to be careful with some girls. They won't hesitate to slap a rape allegation on you and claim the victim just because you offend them.

yes oh, the man better fulfill his promise.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by ijustdey: 11:46am On Dec 21, 2015
the guy is a fraud

he defrauded the guy of her body, money and time

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by DICE234(m): 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by tunwumi: 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
ghen ghen

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by YerYer: 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
"allegedly rapped." I don't support rape and I don't think rape victims should be doubted either. But anyone can accuse someone of rape without substantial evidence. These two people were "Facebook lovers" and they agreed to meet at his place, there might be some element of truth that this was consensual sex and not rape. Maybe the lady is finding a way out of paying back the money or something else went wrong during their meeting. The topic of this posting is very misleading, the guy hasn't been found guilty, they are only alleging rape here so let's not be too quick to judge someone before a detailed investigation has been done. They should also go through their Facebook messages and phones to decipher if they both agreed to having sex prior.

Don't lock up an innocent man simply on hear say.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Smartresult(f): 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
M
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by mitchelle1989(f): 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
This same type of story everytime hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by 20bc(m): 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
Facebook runs..lol.. The two are twisting the story, is either he didn't pay after sex or he raped her and also didn't pay....

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by richidinho(m): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
raped?

i dont think so

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
Rape Accusation is the latest way to defraud a man.
Men Beware

5 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Adonis3: 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
Isn't it funny how girls use this rape excuse to torture guys coz they know they'll be backed by the law.

Methinks it's high time the govt found a more reliable means of asserting rape cases instead of just condemning the accused (which is usually a man) without thorough verification.

Girls are beginning to take this thing for granted.

In other news, the guy could be guilty too... That's why they need to do extensive investigation and not just convict him because a girl claimed to be raped and we want to achieve a gender-free society

Well It's [size=14pt]ADONIS3[/size] baby... grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by NwaNimo1(m): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
"It was gathered that the victim, who worked as a printer in the Mushin area, told Oluwatobi, who she reportedly met on Facebook around June 2015, that she needed N15,000 to settle a debt".

So the woman who was planning a '419' ended up getting ra.ped . . . . . I'm unsympathetic!

7 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by passionate88: 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
apc guy. see the name sef. Y o r u **

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Sunnycliff(m): 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
Evils of Social media yet it has been a hookup institution
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
Sharp guy
If you have the guts to chop money, you should be ready to get excavated with a d¡ck
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by free2ryhme: 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
girls will never hear word, never ! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by money121(m): 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Endtime girl visit endtime man becos of endtime money on endtime internet...

See Uncovered pictures @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/man-rapes-24-year-old-facebook-lover-at.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by veraiyke(m): 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
Girls expect more of this case since you won't stop all your stupid nice and social girl to every guy on social network

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by free2ryhme: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
women and money, materialistic

cant they ever say no

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) / Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested / 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.