Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Almost Slept With Our Housegirl - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Almost Slept With Our Housegirl (82077 Views)

"I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men / Akwa Ibom Housegirl Searching For Her Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by whitestar01(m): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
One thing l no for sure , a cheat is always a cheat

2 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by dtrend(m): 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
shackle ur thoughts or ur mind will eventually let it happen. Do wat u have to avoid it.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by diva90: 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
foreman:
She came into our house at 14. She calls me daddy. Now almost eighteen.

Now shes grown those things, fresh, firm and well shaped. I keep telling myself shes a kid. But my mind will not leave that place.

Madam travelled recently. This "kid" keeps jiggling those succulent things, intentionally or otherwise, I cant tell. Then I couldnt hold myself, I grabbed her when she served my food. I held and suckled like my life depended on them. Funny thing she didn't resist. I managed to let go when my conscience wouldn't let me. I had to visit a brothel to calm nerves that evening. Still throughout the night, my mind couldn't get rid of the twins.

Now, the problem is how do send this girl out of our house without raising suspicion. I am sure if she stays around, what I am trying to avoid will eventually happen.

I don't blame you. I blame your wife for leaving such a physically mature maid with her 'horseband' ... Shameless men like you who sleep with their domestic servants deserve no respect... Better start looking for a way to clean up the mess that you have started
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ezechinwa:

smiley... Thanks... This could be the best christmas gift have ever received!!!
lol..... take am easy o...
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by cococandy(f): 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
grin
missyadorable:
Op,you don't need to think twice or feel guilty

All men sleep with house maid since the days of Abraham

You have good reasons to defend yourself,like most men do

Madam is lazy and brought a maid,she even travelled and
the maid serves your food.Its understood why u must
sleep with her...Everybody will blame Madam and the girl and exonerate you.

Madam will beat the girl,throw her out and fast n pray for you,cry and beg you.She will be advised to dress sexy n cook delicious meals for you and even apologise to you for having a maid

You are a man and its your world.Whats your problem?
Enjoy it!

3 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by NemzySeries(m): 11:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
Another Reckless dick on duty

1 Like

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
cococandy:
grin
It's a free world indeed
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Tamee(f): 2:47am On Dec 22, 2015

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by OAUTemitayo: 5:08am On Dec 22, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Op, all I could infer from your write-up is
1. You're a cheat
2. You're very wicked
3. You're a liar
4. You're irresponsible
5. You think with your dick.

You have daughters, right? What goes around, comes around.
You are cool.

1 Like

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Pidggin(f): 6:14am On Dec 22, 2015
adanny01:

The bolded part is exactly why i have wrestled to keep my joystick in my boxers all this time.

I have grown fond of her like my oldest child and genuinely care about her well being. My wife has always accused me betrayal when sometimes i tend to understand with the girl when my wife wants me to scold her. I always thought that if i have anything to do wth her, its going to be hard for me or her to keep living together or continue in the same ways. I know her parents cant afford the training she gets in my house, i dont wanna take her chance away so i have to hold my conji.

Funny enough, that final match of FIFA U17 when DSTV didnt show, i went to a viewing centre close to my house late that nigjt. My wife went paranoid when she didnt see me on the bed, went to sitting room but i wasnt there. She told me she went to the girls room with her heart pounding thinking i must have been slipping from the our room to the maids room. She said she was relieved when she didnt find me there.

I see you are using two monikers, foreman and adanny01. Hope you are not trying to play on our intelligence here.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by danbrowndmf(m): 6:42am On Dec 22, 2015
misspicy:
sent it,you must have seen it now,unless maybe network
have not seen anything
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by adanny01(m): 6:54am On Dec 22, 2015
Pidggin:

I see you are using two monikers, foreman and adanny01. Hope you are not trying to play on our intelligence here.

Just another man with almost same experience. I have tried in my case not to touch her.

Mind you, this is second time i am experiencing this ordeal. The 1st was while i was still living with my parents and was unmarried. The two girls are first cousins and the 1st girl is a village church clergy's daugther who helped my mum one time she was stranded in Bauchi state.

In the 1st case, i withheld myself because of respect to her father even though the girl was sleeping with several guys i know. One time she cried begging at 2am through my window to open door for her knowing that if my mother learns she came home at that hour, it will be trouble for her and possibly return her to her parents.

I almost blackmailed her for sex against my silence and opening the door for her. I couldnt do it but couldnt sleep that night.

I have a friend who together with his younger brother inpregnated their house help. Its not easy to keep such emotions in check. I wish someone will congratulate me for holding back each time i am tempted.

3 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Pidggin(f): 7:00am On Dec 22, 2015
adanny01:

Just another man with almost same experience. I have tried in my case not to touch her.

Mind you, this is second time i am experiencing this ordeal. The 1st was while i was still living with my parents and was unmarried. The two girls are related to each other and the 1st girl is a village church clergy's daugther who helped my mum one time she was stranded in Bauchi state.

In the 1st case, i withheld myself because of respect to her father even though the girl was sleeping with several guys. On time she cried begging at 2am through my window to open door for her knowing that if my mother learns she didnt sleep at home, it will be trouble for her and possibly return her to her parents.

I almost blackmailed her for sex against my silence and opening the door for her. I couldnt do it but couldnt sleep that night.

I have a friend who together with his younger brother inpregnated their house help. Its not easy to keep such emotions in check. I wish someone will congratulate me for holding back each time i am tempted.

You all need Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by adanny01(m): 7:08am On Dec 22, 2015
Pidggin:

You all need Jesus.

You dont have more Jesus than i do.

What we are talking about are pure emotions, even pastors have. It is private and most times we are helpless. It takes the grace of God for some men to keep track. When we manage to keep track and people like you know what emotions we tried to suppress, you should commend us for trying hard.

If OP was able to hold back after handling the girls boobs with no resistance, he needs commendation. How many men out there would stop at that point.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Pidggin(f): 7:23am On Dec 22, 2015
adanny01:

You dont have more Jesus than i have.

What we are talking about are pure emotions, even pastors have. It is private and most times we are helpless. It takes the grace of God for some men to keep track. When we manage to keep track and people like you know what emotions we tried to suppress, you should commend us for trying hard.

If OP was able to able to hold back after handling with the girls boobs with no resistance, he needs comendation. How many men out ther would stop at that point.

Are you forgetting that the OP is a married man? This girl started living with him at 14, and she calls him daddy, yet he keeps looking at her lustfully. After fo.ndling with her breasts he goes to a brothel to relieve himself with prostitutes, please what is commendable about this? I would have commended him if he exercised more self-restraint than he did. For now, i do not see anything worth commending in his irresponsible behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by adanny01(m): 7:50am On Dec 22, 2015
Pidggin:

Are you forgetting that the OP is a married man? This girl started living with him at 14, and she calls him daddy, yet he keeps looking at her lustfully. After fo.ndling with her breasts he goes to a brothel to relieve himself with prostitutes, please what is commendable about this? I would have commended him if he exercised more self-restraint than he did. For now, i do not see anything worth commending in his irresponsible behavior.

The op went out, i think its better than what he would have done at home. If his wife were to be given the 2 options, she would have chosen what he did.

I am not trying to justify his case. You are not a man and dont feel testosterone acting on you, i dont expect you to understand.

If my wife should hear the kinds of emotons i had for the girl, she would be mad. But another woman who understands woul quickly realise that there is no need to be mad but be thankful that in my case, it didnt happen.

When one is married, it doesnt stop one from having sexual emotions towards other women. Marriage means to be able to handle all sexual emotions towards others.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Pidggin(f): 8:02am On Dec 22, 2015
adanny01:

The op went out, i think its better than what he would have done at home. If his wife were to be given the 2 options, she would have chosen what he did.

I am not trying to justify his case. You are not a man and dont feel testosterone acting on you, i dont expect you to understand.

If my wife should hear the kinds of emotons i had for the girl, she would be mad. But another woman who understands woul quickly realise that there is no need to be mad but be thankful that in my case, it didnt happen.

When one is married, it doesnt stop one from having sexual emotions towards other women. Marriage means to be able to handle all sexual emotions towards others.

Continue making excuses for the OP and yourself. You can keep blaming it on testosterone, but if someone molests your daughter or rapes your wife(God forbid) you will not take his excuse of "Na konji cause am"

3 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by daviesmania(m): 8:19am On Dec 22, 2015
funny everything we say here will not amount to anything by the time u see those young, helpless breast again. Because there is a devil in ur heart always tellng u 'Bleep HER'
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by 08069283059v(f): 8:26am On Dec 22, 2015
Ode grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by chuzero(m): 8:53am On Dec 22, 2015
End time man
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by ifyalways(f): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2015
Foreman, I commend you for restraining yourself although it came a bit late but still better than never. Obviously, the maid is either interested too or too scared to resist you.

Solution: Pay the help her 3 months salary upfront and have her leave before your wife comes back. If you can afford to give her 6 months salary, the better.

Dude, you are married. Do sometime about your third leg. Self control, discipline , respect for your wife and say NO to cheating.

If the communication lines btw you and wifey is great, then you need to open up to her so you both can help each other. Marriage = where one is weak or fails, the other stsys strong.

4 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by bet9ja(m): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2015
My Candid advice is just as simple as 123. Inform your wife about this, though in a more twisted and edited version, deliberate on it and make sure you support your maid with enough cash she can use after leaving your house. Matthew 5:29 { If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell}.

You can surely ask her to leave your house but in a mature way.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by adanny01(m): 9:42am On Dec 22, 2015
Pidggin:

Continue making excuses for the OP and yourself. You can keep blaming it on testosterone, but if someone molests your daughter or rapes your wife(God forbid) you will not take his excuse of "Na konji cause am"

When someone like me tries hard to kill konji, its not for you to call me names or think i am making excuses. If you dont commend me, i commend myself.

The problem with you is that if OP slept with the girl you call him names. He tried not to you still call him names. If i try as much as the op and lets say my wife knows and still gets mad at me, next time i will just finish it cause one way or another she will be mad.

With your understanding, i will try harder, without it there is no point.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by daveP(m): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2015
PrettySpicey:

Oh. Try thmkwest1@gmail.com
okay. Gracias.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 23, 2015
youngprof8787:
are u thanking her for rejecting ur advances or for her been half Edo n half Igbo..SMH for some guys

face ur front

1 Like

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by ITbomb(m): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2015
adanny01:

You dont have more Jesus than i do.

If OP was able to hold back after handling the girls boobs with no resistance, he needs commendation. How many men out there would stop at that point.
80% of people abusing the op are females cos they don't understand how the chemistry works, they think it is just saying no and your body comply at once.

There was a reason for some sins the bible says fight but for sex, it says flee. Don't even attempt to stand and fight or reason, just flee or take away what is fueling the desire. Even the angels from above were not spared when they looked down on the daughters of men.

So for the females, you may not understand the conji feeling but before abusing a man going down with a maid, ask yourself, "how great is the sex desire that angels would leave heaven to indulge in it with lowly humans.

To handle the boobs of a willing young body and yet stop yourself is highly commendable cos such self control is superhuman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by missyadorable(f): 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
murphyibiam15:

you're a very big disgrace to womanhood if at all u're a woman...later u women will start talking about equality....just look at the way u belittled ur same women folks

I DOUBT THAT U ARE A WOMAN BC NO WOMAN CAN ALTER THIS RUBBISH

I am a woman and a realistic one
Call me whatever you like
But I do not believe in gender equality
Male and female can never be equal
Even God places woman below man from creation
You and I know how it goes
We know what happens when a man misbehaves, we know who takes the blame for a man's adultery
So shut ur trap!
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by murphyibiam15(m): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
missyadorable:

[s]I am a woman and a realistic one
We know what happens when a man misbehaves, we know who takes the blame for a man's adultery
So shut ur trap![/s]
you still didnt make sense
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Cutehector(m): 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Op, all I could infer from your write-up is
1. You're a cheat
2. You're very wicked
3. You're a liar
4. You're irresponsible
5. You think with your dick.

You have daughters, right? What goes around, comes around.
babe easy, its so not easy to resist sex..
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by donMIG(m): 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
blazetitov:

What a knockout!!! grin grin grin grin

Lol
U trust d##k now...wen DAT guy vex ain't no stopping him
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by PastorAji(m): 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
missyadorable:

I am a woman and a realistic one
So shut ur trap!
ma'am I'd wish women are men even for just 1day with dick and testosterone. You'll know how we feels. Even this morning as I was dropping from d cab, I had this er3ction without even thinking or looking at a woman
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by zeb04(f): 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
wow I hope men realize women here also get tempted.
you don't get commendation for not cheating. it is your duty not to cheat, you signed up for it..

I tell my son stealing isn't allowed in this house and then I keep 20k and he doesn't take it.

Oh wow I am so happy, congratulations son you deserve a drum of cereal, ice cream, goat meat, cow head.......

get yourselves dumb heads,you weren't forced into this, you asked for it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.