Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Almost Slept With Our Housegirl - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Almost Slept With Our Housegirl (82075 Views)

"I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men / Akwa Ibom Housegirl Searching For Her Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by misspicy(f): 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:
if i did something wrong.like something u don't like.my mail is still alive for u to caution me.but if this is how u want it.fine then...
remember I told you offline that you are a spiller?
your words day before yesterday and today confirmed it...that's how I want it....fine
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by danbrowndmf(m): 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

don't play the blame game here,I told you about this the other day,today again you repeated same,none of my NL friends does that except you and hector and I warned hector once he stopped,I don't treat nairaland issues off nairaland,we cool offline,but I prefer we avoid online charade

#peace cool
i still dunno the mention u are talking abt sef.but peace as u said.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by fluffybaby(f): 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
cyril700:
fluffy is ur real name abigail?

No sir. Very far from it. Inshort I have never known an Abigail in my life.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by danbrowndmf(m): 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

remember I told you offline that you are a spiller?
your words day before yesterday and today confirmed it...that's how I want it....fine
i'm not a spiller & i will never be.everything in offline remain in offline. I joke alot..maybe one of my joke landed on the wrong spot on u & u pick it up.i wish to appologize..even though my appologies mean nothing to u.but atleast can i see what i did b4 appologizing?. & i'm not a spiller & i will never be...& if all have said here wouldn't change a bit abt u seeing me as a spiller..then i'd better stay on ma lane...!
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ezechinwa:

Your Dp is officially the most beautiful have seen this 2015.
Wow thanks.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Wow thanks.
tell me what's running through your mind now? tongue tongue
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by ritababe(f): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
noblegrex:
na so I hear am oo. One guy was having stomach ache and a doctor told him to go and have sex.another one is bed weting and he linked it to a spiritual problem.going for prayers without solution,only for a doctor to tell him to go and have a girl friend.then the problem solved. I'm not advertising sex o.don't get it twisted.

lol
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
tell me what's running through your mind now? tongue tongue
One thing only; STFUareyouGod is getting jealous
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by lanre147(m): 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
foreman:
She came into our house at 14. She calls me daddy. Now almost eighteen.

Now shes grown those things, fresh, firm and well shaped. I keep telling myself shes a kid. But my mind will not leave that place.

Madam travelled recently. This "kid" keeps jiggling those succulent things, intentionally or otherwise, I cant tell. Then I couldnt hold myself, I grabbed her when she served my food. I held and suckled like my life depended on them. Funny thing she didn't resist. I managed to let go when my conscience wouldn't let me. I had to visit a brothel to calm nerves that evening. Still throughout the night, my mind couldn't get rid of the twins.

Now, the problem is how do send this girl out of our house without raising suspicion. I am sure if she stays around, what I am trying to avoid will eventually happen.

madam abeg shey u self dey work for d same house as house help or wetin
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Wow thanks.
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
PinkBarbie:
One thing only; STFUareyouGod is getting jealous
jealous? How dear? You'll do well to enlighten me pls
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Wow thanks.
I want to send you a friend request on facebook! Hope you don't mind?
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by misspicy(f): 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i'm not a spiller & i will never be.everything in offline remain in offline. I joke alot..maybe one of my joke landed on the wrong spot on u & u pick it up.i wish to appologize..even though my appologies mean nothing to u.but atleast can i see what i did b4 appologizing?. & i'm not a spiller & i will never be...& if all have said here wouldn't change a bit abt u seeing me as a spiller..then i'd better stay on ma lane...!
sent to your mail angry
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by LastProphet: 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
WHATEVER YOU DO DONT EVER SLEEP WITH HER WHILE SHE LIVES UNDER YOUR ROOF WITH YOUR WIFE! AND REMEMBER IT ALWAYS PASSES, AFTER YOU NACK HER, A WHILE LATER YOU WILL HATE YOURSELF FOR IT AND THERE MIGHT EVEN BE MORE ISSUES IF YOU ARE UNLUCKY. SHE IS SOMEONE IN NEED OF HELP FROM A HUMBLE BACKGROUND - THAT IS WHY SHE IS A HOUSEGIRL IN THE FIRST PLACE, NO MATTER WHAT IT IS, EVEN IF SHE IS THE ONE WANTING YOU, SHE DOSENT KNOW WHAT SHE IS DOING AND THIS IS NOT THE TYPE OF PERSON TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF.
AND LASTLY ONE THING ABOUT THE MIND, WHEN YOU REFUSE TO FEED IT, IT CORRECTS ITSELF. sHE COULD HAVE BEEN YOUR DAUGHTER AND THIS CAN ALSO HAPPEN TO YOUR DAUGHTER. IF YOU DIE OR YOUR SOURCE OF INCOME DRIES UP, YOUR DAUGHTER TOO WILL BE A HOUSEGIRL. A WORD IS ENUF FOR THE WISE

1 Like

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
jealous? How dear? You'll do well to enlighten me pls
tongue tongue
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ezechinwa:

I want to send you a friend request on facebook! Hope you don't mind?
Awwww so sorry, I think nairaland is okay. smiley
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Osinachiadinma: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
To be sincere you have already slept with the girl.Why are you still saying "almost".You only took the part you like.Be careful
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by danbrowndmf(m): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

sent to your mail angry
are u sure u send to this mail dmfederation@gmail.com? Cus i'm yet to see anything...
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Samfigo1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

see that question up there? pick your phone dial your sister's number and ask her DIOT undecided
Don't talk like a saint on this! u started running after boys at the age of 17, were you also ripe for sex den ? u don't need to call me an idiot nah....
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Samfigo1(m): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

This is so rude and very silly to ask. Like wtf??
Smh
Bros kuku tell me am silly nah, do u knw what I'm driving at?
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
Samfigo1:
Bros kuku tell me am silly nah, do u knw what I'm driving at?
lol. Bros, it's not possible, I won't call you silly cuz you aren't. The silly thing is the question. You know it's embarrassing to ask such and the way you asked made it more annoying

Lol. Funny. Why I go call you silly na? tongue tongue
No vex if I sounded rude
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
PinkBarbie:

smiley, ok at least follow me back on Nairaland...
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ezechinwa:

smiley, ok at least follow me back on Nairaland...
Done. smiley
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
PinkBarbie:
tongue tongue
hehehe
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Done. smiley
smiley... Thanks... This could be the best christmas gift have ever received!!!
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by daveP(m): 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
Numerous mails. Dunno if you got them. Ive been trying to reach you for a year +. That's what im talking about smiley
PrettySpicey:

What the heck are you talking about daveP?
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by PrettySpicey(f): 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
daveP:
Numerous mails. Dunno if you got them. Ive been trying to reach you for a year +. That's what im talking about smiley

Oh. Try thmkwest1@gmail.com
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Pidggin(f): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
foreman:

Now shes grown those things, fresh, firm and well shaped. I keep telling myself shes a kid. But my mind will not leave that place.

Madam travelled recently. This "kid" keeps jiggling those succulent things, intentionally or otherwise, I cant tell. Then I couldnt hold myself, I grabbed her when she served my food. I held and suckled like my life depended on them. Funny thing she didn't resist. I managed to let go when my conscience wouldn't let me. I had to visit a brothel to calm nerves that evening. Still throughout the night, my mind couldn't get rid of the twins.

Now, the problem is how do send this girl out of our house without raising suspicion. I am sure if she stays around, what I am trying to avoid will eventually happen.

You are an irresponsible fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by misspicy(f): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:
are u sure u send to this mail dmfederation@gmail.com? Cus i'm yet to see anything...
sent it,you must have seen it now,unless maybe network
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ezechinwa:

smiley... Thanks... This could be the best christmas gift have ever received!!!
Awwwwwwwww I'm blushing embarassed
Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by adanny01(m): 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
foreman:

The bolded part is exactly why i have wrestled to keep my joystick in my boxers all this time.

I have grown fond of her like my oldest child and genuinely care about her well being. My wife has always accused me betrayal when sometimes i tend to understand with the girl when my wife wants me to scold her. I always thought that if i have anything to do wth her, its going to be hard for me or her to keep living together or continue in the same ways. I know her parents cant afford the training she gets in my house, i dont wanna take her chance away so i have to hold my conji.

Funny enough, that final match of FIFA U17 when DSTV didnt show, i went to a viewing centre close to my house late that nigjt. My wife went paranoid when she didnt see me on the bed, went to sitting room but i wasnt there. She told me she went to the girls room with her heart pounding thinking i must have been slipping from the our room to the maids room. She said she was relieved when she didnt find me there.

1 Like

Re: Almost Slept With Our Housegirl by danbrowndmf(m): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

sent it,you must have seen it now,unless maybe network
abeg can u send it again?.have not seen it.i don even off ma phone on am back... dmfederation@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.