Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager (45941 Views)

Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) / MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation / Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by cuvox(m): 6:55am On Dec 21, 2015
There is a new twist to the alleged rape case of a 19-year-old teenager, Gbemisola, as she now claims to have framed 24-year-old Kunle in order to punish him.

PUNCH Metro gathered on Friday that Gbemisola and Kunle were in an intimate relationship and had sexual intercourse by mutual consent.

It was further learnt that Gbemisola had sent some of her nude pictures to Kunle on Whatsapp before things went awry between them.

Our correspondent had reported on Friday that Gbemisola, a caterer, had alleged that Kunle asked her out, which she turned down because she had a boyfriend already.

She had alleged that the suspect lured her into his parents’ house in Agiliti Estate, Ketu, and raped her.

She claimed that the suspect did a picsmix of her nude pictures, included her phone number, and shared them with his friends on the Internet.

The suspect, while reacting, had told our correspondent that Gbemisola was his girlfriend, adding that the 19-year-old sent him the nude pictures, which he only showed to his friends.

On Friday, PUNCH Metro learnt that the suspect was arrested by the police and the case was immediately transferred to the State Department of Criminal Investigation, Yaba.

After both of them were grilled by police detectives, it was discovered that Gbemisola lied in her statement to the police at the Ketu Police Division.

Kunle, who was in tears at the SDCI, told our correspondent that the only evidence he had of their relationship was destroyed by Gbemisola on the morning of his arrest.

He said, “I am in a big trouble. The only evidence I have that she sent those pictures to me was my chat history. But immediately the police came to arrest me, she picked my phone and threw it into a well.

“She is the only one that can save me by just telling the truth. We were in a relationship and I didn’t rape her.”

Our correspondent, who later spoke with Gbemisola, asked why she lied against Kunle.

Gbemisola said she wanted to punish him for betraying her trust and sharing her nude pictures with his friends and family members on the Internet, adding that some of his friends had been calling to demand “their own share of sex.”

She said she threw his phone into the well because Kunle claimed he had evidence of their relationship.

She said, “He is my boyfriend and we had dated for just one week when he asked for my nude pictures. When two people are dating and they are in love, anything can happen between them.

“Initially, I declined and he started begging me. I asked him to swear on oath that he would later delete the pictures from his phone and he did. I sent the pictures because of the trust I had in him.”

Gbemisola said she visited him few days afterwards, and he had sex with her.

“He didn’t rape me, but I gave in because he begged, saying it had been long since he did it.”

She said the following day, Kunle asked for a recharge card, which she sent to him, adding that he made more demands and when she declined, the suspect threatened to make her a “celebrity” in the community.

“I discovered he never loved me and merely wanted to use and dump me.

“When he asked me to come to his house again, I refused and asked him to do his worst. He then asked me to log in to Whatsapp. Immediately I did, I saw that he had made my nude photos his Display Picture (DP). He also sent them to me, as well,” she added.

She said her first boyfriend, who got hold of her phone saw the pictures, and was angry.

Gbemisola said she also received text messages and telephone calls from those who saw the pictures.

“They were saying, ‘come and let’s sleep with you too.’ I was humiliated. A few days later, I was on the road when Kunle saw me and started mocking me. I almost committed suicide,” she added.

She said she damaged Kunle’s laptop after he continued with his threat that he had another explicit video of her.

“I lied against him to punish him for what he did. I threw away his phone into the well because he claimed to have evidence. I wanted to destroy him completely.

“But seeing how far this case has gone, I want to forgive him. We are from the same Ondo State and our parents are friends,” she added.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Joe Offor, told our correspondent that investigation was on.

He said, “Both parties agreed that the intercourse of that date was consensual and could not have amounted to rape. Other aspects of the allegation are under investigation.”

http://www.punchng.com/rape-accusation-was-to-punish-my-boyfriend-teenager/

cc lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by ORACLE1975(m): 6:56am On Dec 21, 2015
END TIME STORY
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by fluffybaby(f): 7:00am On Dec 21, 2015
She shouldnt have lied against him na. Reporting him for blackmail is enough to get him in trouble too.
The boy is wicked sha.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 21, 2015
To all bloody hypocritical e-activists who goes huh- huhing and blasting men who get served the Raper's meal unconditionally... You could be wrong, Girls could behave very beastly for whatever reason.

66 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by nnachukz(m): 7:04am On Dec 21, 2015
The fury of a woman is not something a guy should carelessly awaken. It can reset your destiny and dash you small sense to realize you have messed up when it is already too late.

165 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 21, 2015
Silly girl should've thrown acid on his Johnson grin angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by ITbomb(m): 7:11am On Dec 21, 2015
The boy is free from the rape charge but now has to contend with blackmail

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Mikocake(m): 7:12am On Dec 21, 2015
ELEYI
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by obiorathesubtle: 7:12am On Dec 21, 2015
Uh. Eeyah.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by nonesense: 7:15am On Dec 21, 2015
Wickedness

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 21, 2015
I said it when the news came out. It just never add up. But, assuming this girl never changed her mind, na so this guy for go Jail o! Guys, beware of these kinda girls, so they wont send you to jail. Enjoy your Xmas in Peace. My cent!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 21, 2015
good for d guy...

6 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by happyjuliet(f): 7:29am On Dec 21, 2015
girls has been acting dump since 1980s, Love indeed is blind sending ur unclad pixs to ur boyfriend chai...d guy self mk he receive some punishment grin for wat he did, next time he won't try such.

9 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by ogashman(m): 7:30am On Dec 21, 2015
the fault is d guy's.he really messed up by betraying d trust she had in him.he would ve stopped at jus sleeping with her.but requesting,doing a pixmix of her unclad pix n posting it on the Internet is d height of childishness. he bargained for his current predicament

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Chanchit: 7:32am On Dec 21, 2015
pinceprinz:
To all bloody hypocritical e-activists who goes huh- huhing and blasting men who get served the Raper's meal unconditionally... You could be wrong, Girls could behave very beastly for whatever reason.

The girl was still nice, why would the guy share her unclad pix with friends, its obvious the guy wanted to keep on blackmailing the girl with those pix. The guy is lucky, but it does not mean he's on his way home, cos sharing of someones explicit pix is also a crime.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by donMIG(m): 7:35am On Dec 21, 2015
Before u date DAT teenager... Dia brains ehn
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Idiataqueen(f): 7:36am On Dec 21, 2015
La wa o
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by jomoh: 7:39am On Dec 21, 2015
The guy is a big fool.

How can you let your enemy get hold of the only evidence you have against them easily like that.

5 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 21, 2015
Chanchit:

The girl was still nice, why would the guy share her unclad pix with friends, its obvious the guy wanted to keep on blackmailing the girl with those pix. The guy is lucky, but it does not mean he's on his way home, cos sharing of someones explicit pix is also a crime.

He of course isn't... In fact,The guy in this story deserves to get a very big nail driven into his filthy skull. He's evil!

However, I'd like to inform you I was trying to paint another totally different possibility , of a case wherein a girl could because of a rather 'stupid' reason implicate a guy of rape.

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by zinachidi(m): 7:44am On Dec 21, 2015
ITbomb:
The boy is free from the rape charge but now has to contend with blackmail
at least that one better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 21, 2015
St*pid girl... Very wicked boy!
I feel very sorry for her, though. Those pics may still remain on some ppl's phones ... And resurface at a very crucial time in her life. Perhaps when she wants to get married.

27 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Chiefia(m): 7:45am On Dec 21, 2015
Nubian113:
Silly girl should've thrown acid on his Johnson grin angry
see yor life?? So foolish of YOU 2 send yor unclad pictures to a guy(abi na boyfrnd), that u met for just a week, sleep with him dat same week, he asked 4 anoda sex same week... U refused cos he didn't "beg" u, den he sent ur pics viral, u decided to punish him by accuse of rape, and then has plans 2 pour acid on his manhood!

11 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Chanchit: 7:54am On Dec 21, 2015
pinceprinz:

He of course isn't... In fact,The guy in this story deserves to get a very big nail driven into his filthy skull. He's evil!

However, I'd like to inform you I was trying to paint another totally different possibility , of a case wherein a girl could because of a rather 'stupid' reason implicate a guy of rape.

Of cause I get what you are saying too.
I have a friend that has one lousy gf, the girl can demand that the guy kiss him even in our presence, there was a day we were all in the guys place with the girl, so Nepa took light, during the black out,the guy squeezed her boobs, na so the babe shout "***** is pressing my b reast" and I told him there while the babe was listening " this babe would one day accuse you of rape". You will know this girl in question just said that to save face but now she's saying the truth, that my friend's babe would even cry while narating her ordeal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by StPete: 7:56am On Dec 21, 2015
I can recall how ppl almost roasted the boy alive. Even though he was silly for sharing her pictures, most ppl just jump on a case when they hear anything rape even without evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 21, 2015
I believe that alleged rape victims who have been found out to be lying should spend the same years as the rapists world have spent if found guilty

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 21, 2015
Chiefia:
see yor life?? So foolish of YOU 2 send yor unclad pictures to a guy(abi na boyfrnd), that u met for just a week, sleep with him dat same week, he asked 4 anoda sex same week... U refused cos he didn't "beg" u, den he sent ur pics viral, u decided to punish him by accuse of rape, and then has plans 2 pour acid on his manhood!

Wtf is a tribe got to do with this

Shshshshs before I throw acid on your Johnson

2 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Sijo01(f): 8:05am On Dec 21, 2015
Smh @ Kids of nowadays! Both of them deserve each other and what they got. The boy is more stupid and deserve a space in the prison.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 21, 2015
Chanchit:

Of cause I get what you are saying too.
I have a friend that has one lousy gf, the girl can demand that the guy kiss him even in our presence, there was a day we were all in the guys place with the girl, so Nepa took light, during the black out,the guy squeezed her boobs, na so the babe shout "***** is pressing my b reast" and I told him there while the babe was listening " this babe would one day accuse you of rape". You will know this girl in question just said that to save face but now she's saying the truth, that my friend's babe would even cry while narating her ordeal.

Lool. Your friend's gf I must confess , I feel is one unapologetic w.h.ore. cheesy . How many guts has she to chant that 'He's manhandling my mammaries' line? shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by misspicy(f): 8:09am On Dec 21, 2015
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

The guy actually is very wicked,and yes that serves him right, because he just destroyed that girl's future,how many men will like to marry a woman whose nude pictures is plastered all over the internet,and considering the fact that he is older,very wicked of him...Now the case should be turned to Blackmail,so he can't still go free, he must suffer for the emotional breakdown the
teenager has suffered

my opinion undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Chanchit: 8:10am On Dec 21, 2015
pinceprinz:

Lool. Your friend's gf I must confess , I feel is one unapologetic w.h.ore. cheesy . How many guts has she to chant that 'He's manhandling my mammaries' line? shocked shocked cheesy

It was really annoying.
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 21, 2015
Chanchit:

It was really annoying.

Maybe you shouldn't blame her, It could just be her way of being friendly and comical for the benefit of everybody. Not a threat lol
Re: Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 21, 2015
shocked cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Loses Car After Sex Romp With Lady / Kwara Father Marries Off 12-year-old Daughter For HP Laptop / Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.