Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

I Think She Just Friend Zoned Me.. ....help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think She Just Friend Zoned Me.. ....help (2544 Views)

Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / He Treats Me Specially But Has Friend Zoned Me / Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think She Just Friend Zoned Me.. ....help by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2015
20bc:

awww so cute embarassed.... But not buying it cry
I wasn't selling anything...undecided
Re: I Think She Just Friend Zoned Me.. ....help by 20bc(m): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
I wasn't selling anything...undecided
I know undecided
Re: I Think She Just Friend Zoned Me.. ....help by firstking01(m): 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
misreal:
Abeg i want to make this simple. I asked a lady out some days ago, and this was her response.. "I am not ready to date now, and I can't force myself to love"...i'lld like to know if I just got friend zoned.. .matureed comments only, and no abuses please. .....meanwhile, she practically gave me the green light..
grin
misreal:
Abeg i want to make this simple. I asked a lady out some days ago, and this was her response.. "I am not ready to date now, and I can't force myself to love"...i'lld like to know if I just got friend zoned.. .matureed comments only, and no abuses please. .....meanwhile, she practically gave me the green light..
it only becomes friendzone wen ur spending money on her without returnscheesy...op, u shud knw wat i mean here...if u no dey spend shishi wer she dey, den no need to dey cry foulcheesy
Re: I Think She Just Friend Zoned Me.. ....help by rabbuy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
The way nairalanders are quick to jump at their keypads and educate people about girls and relationships is quite hilarious like one needs a MSc in relationship and feminology to be registered on here...
Well back to my guy bro one thing I'll tell you is girls attitude vary a lot so for miss a she might be indirectly playing hard to get and for miss b she really doesn't want you...

But if you know the drill and you're in the best chance she could also get you out of the friendzone..

Summary: different strokes for different folks. End of speech
Re: I Think She Just Friend Zoned Me.. ....help by rabbuy(m): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
Being friendzoned isn't As bad As You guys make It Seem..undecidedcheesy

You'd do Everything with her Except eating the "Cookie"...wink
In addition to your epilogue it's actually great to a friend... With no strings attached...
Re: I Think She Just Friend Zoned Me.. ....help by DharmyYinks: 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
Diddyydiva:
she doesn't love you.!

she's not into you!!

And there is no hope of her loving you in the future.

Bro, you are not even been friend zoned , its more like 'I don't want to have anything to do with you' undecided

It's truly a red light sad
Ahn ahn! Dis ur presentation get as he be oo.

Atleast u could ve been more calmer with ur words. U wan shatter d guy heart completely niiundecided
Re: I Think She Just Friend Zoned Me.. ....help by Johnnoah1st: 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
misreal:
chai! she practically gave u green ligth and still want to friend zone u? if i were u i will practically go and hang myself, dis is a disgrace mehn!!!!!
Re: I Think She Just Friend Zoned Me.. ....help by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
rabbuy:

In addition to your epilogue it's actually great to a friend... With no strings attached...
smileywink
Re: I Think She Just Friend Zoned Me.. ....help by misreal(m): 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
chai! she practically gave u green ligth and still want to friend zone u? if i were u i will practically go and hang myself, dis is a disgrace mehn!!!!!
u funny oh.
Re: I Think She Just Friend Zoned Me.. ....help by Richy4(m): 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
Based on what you wrote, I do not think you were friend zoned bro. That was a polite way of telling you that she was not into you. In my opinion, you were politely rejected. In this case, you can continue to mount pressure by displaying all your cash and best behaviour or you forget about her...

If you got friend zoned, you will definitely know. Besides, those words she used was very far away from friend-zone words

Assuming she started with "you know I can tell you any thing in this whole world that I cannot tell my mum, but what you are asking, I do not see us like that or that way......,"

or "You are a really nice guy, I feel really safe with you each time we are together. you are just like my brother...."

When you hear this kind of words, have it at the back of your mind that you are now a full fledged member of that "Zone" and you are fit to contest an election in your "zonal district" cheesy
Re: I Think She Just Friend Zoned Me.. ....help by donMIG(m): 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
Wen I go ever get did kind reply? Guy u r in luck
She no tell u I c u as a friend or brother he he
Matured mind go know say d girl needs u to prove y needs to DAT a guy like u
Re: I Think She Just Friend Zoned Me.. ....help by rabbuy(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
smileywink
after all most relationship began with friendship
Re: I Think She Just Friend Zoned Me.. ....help by misreal(m): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
Richy4:
Based on what you wrote, I do not think you were friend zoned bro. That was a polite way of telling you that she was not into you. In my opinion, you were politely rejected. In this case, you can continue to mount pressure by displaying all your cash and best behaviour or you forget about her...

If you got friend zoned, you will definitely know. Besides, those words she used was very far away from friend-zone words

Assuming she started with "you know I can tell you any thing in this whole world that I cannot tell my mum, but what you are asking, I do not see us like that or that way......,"

or "You are a really nice guy, I feel really safe with you each time we are together. you are just like my brother...."

When you hear this kind of words, have it at the back of your mind that you are now a full fledged member of that "Zone" and you are fit to contest an election in your "zonal district" cheesy
You funny oj[size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: I Think She Just Friend Zoned Me.. ....help by Stycon(m): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
She doesn't feel what you feel for her and I think it will be great if you respect her view and move on.

Being in that zone may not be a bad thing after all. But then, you may wanna step up your gamewink
Re: I Think She Just Friend Zoned Me.. ....help by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Ahn ahn! Dis ur presentation get as he be oo.

Atleast u could ve been more calmer with ur words. U wan shatter d guy heart completely niiundecided
sorry sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 / Counter Thread: Why Lagos Ladies Will Not Stop Gold Digging / A Married Woman Did This To Me, After Seeing My Budget.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.