Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Is It Because It Is Buhari!!! Mustafa Yahaya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Because It Is Buhari!!! Mustafa Yahaya (1012 Views)

Mustafa Indimi And Fatima Sherrif's Wedding (Photos) / Bombshell!!! Is It Because It Is Buhari? - By Mustafa Yahaya. / Why Buhari Fired AMCON MD, Mustafa Chike-obi - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Because It Is Buhari!!! Mustafa Yahaya by ehissi(m): 9:40am On Dec 21, 2015
Daily Watch

Mustafa Yahaya Wrote:

IS IT BECAUSE IT IS BUHARI?

I marvel at the way and manner we think in this country, worst of it the way we think in the north.

It is just a few months ago that we all continually lambasted president Jonathan's cluelessness, I referred to him as the "drunken master of Otuoke", and nobody harassed me, and now because they fear the power of the media that brought them to power they want to castrate the social media, with Buhari firing the first shot in an interview with Sahara reporters' Adeola in New York, why, is it because it is Buhari?

We demonstrated against pump price increment for petrol, government of president Buhari wants us to swallow the same pill we rejected a few months ago, yet some of my northern compatriots see nothing wrong with that, is it because it is Buhari?

When three sons of Sheik Zakzaky were murdered during the Jonathan administration, El-Rufa'i called it genocide by the jonathanian army, now under Buhari more than 200 are killed, their mosque and houses destroyed under Elrufai's nose as Governor of the same state, he has not called it genocide by the Buharian army, is it because it is Buhari?

Under the Jonathan administration subsidy payments were termed as fraud, and there were hues and cries to crucify oil marketers, Buhari even called it a fraud himself, we also thought so, Six months later the same Buhari is paying for subsidy yet nobody is calling it a fraud, why, is it because it is Buhari?

We criticized Jonathan for keeping a large fleet in the presidential fleet and wasting monies on maintenance, only recently President Buhari's spokesman admitted 2 billion Naira was spent on their maintenance, when other presidents are even doing away with their jets, yet we sit down and watch helplessly, is it because it Buhari?

Fuel scarcity is biting harder, value of the Naira is going rock bottom, inflation is now on auto pilot, while profits are dropping, purchasing powers are becoming weaker, yet we are asked not to query them, is it because it is Buhari?

If we criticized Jonathan for cluelessness, we will also criticize Buhari for helplessness. While tribal and regional jingoist see nothing because it is Buhari, what I see first is Nigeria and not whether Jonathan is a southerner or Buhari is a Northerner.

We cannot continue to be trapped in the closet of tribalism, regionalism and religious bigotry yet expect our country to remain one and grow. Yes! we might be of different orientation and background but what is good is good any where any time and what is bad is bad, I cannot be suffering and keep smiling because "my brother" is the president.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Because It Is Buhari!!! Mustafa Yahaya by Ezemust: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2015
a northern man with a thinking brain

1 Like

Re: Is It Because It Is Buhari!!! Mustafa Yahaya by mandhi(m): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2015
No, it's not because it's Buhari because the said interview with SaharaReporters was before the social media bill, and he never said jail term but canvassed for investigative journalism.
Rather than use the name Buhari to gain cheap popularity. Why not attack the proponents of this nonsense social media bill, the like of Bala ibn na Allah, Dino melaye, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Because It Is Buhari!!! Mustafa Yahaya by MrLaw101(m): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2015
we should buhari is a man and he is bound to make mistake like jonathan. sometime buhari need to be call into order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Because It Is Buhari!!! Mustafa Yahaya by genxris: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2015
Yes because it is Buhari, his followers are ready to suffer and pretend to smile just to save face.
After all it is "there Godsent PMB ( whiter than white, man with no sin and the only mr integrity of Nigeria/Africa
Re: Is It Because It Is Buhari!!! Mustafa Yahaya by OKKO(m): 10:10am On Dec 21, 2015
The idea that PMB can't be criticized is not only Northern issue rather it is APC kind of democracy.
Re: Is It Because It Is Buhari!!! Mustafa Yahaya by GREATWOMAN4LIFE(f): 11:12am On Dec 21, 2015
lts well
Re: Is It Because It Is Buhari!!! Mustafa Yahaya by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
st buhari
Re: Is It Because It Is Buhari!!! Mustafa Yahaya by Blackfire(m): 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
I hope u waillers know that buhari is god from the north , worshiped by the south.
Re: Is It Because It Is Buhari!!! Mustafa Yahaya by ehissi(m): 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
May 21: Sai Buhari!!! grin
Dec 21: Chai Buhari!! angry
Re: Is It Because It Is Buhari!!! Mustafa Yahaya by Codedb2: 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
People from the wild wild west are the enemies of nigeria - SANUSI
Re: Is It Because It Is Buhari!!! Mustafa Yahaya by tinkinjow: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
It's called HYPOCRISY Woe to the HYPOCRITES
AT the end of the day...The SHAME OF A NATION
Re: Is It Because It Is Buhari!!! Mustafa Yahaya by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
Thank you for teaching Elders and Youths of Nigeria how to reason beyond sentiments. Please remember what I have always said.......TIME is an AGENT of REVELATION, REALIZATION and RECOVERY......just months after taking over, we are on the second R.....let's not allow it get to the third R. Let's help both Nigeria and the Government in power correct things via all the acceptable due processes available in this country.

Let no Nigerian patronize violence at all. Love is the way. I didn't vote Buhari but I respect his victory. I wish he succeeds in his promise for the sake of those who trusted him beyond normal reasoning.

As a special Nigerian who has sown good seeds in this land, I believe everything work together for good to them that believe in the MOST High GOD who has taught us how to always win with LOVE......indeed nothing can suppress the power of LOVE.

Yes....indeed TIME is an AGENT of REVELATION, REALIZATION and RECOVERY.

TrueSenator has SPOKEN cool

(1) (Reply)

(SEE PHOTOS) Work Resumes On Peter Odili Road, Port Harcourt. / Check Out The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia / EFCC Recovers $117,000 From Amosu's House In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.