Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol (27504 Views)

Lagos-Badagry Expressway Collapses! Motorists, Commuters Suffer / Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. / Shocking Images Capture Daily Hell Commuters Faces Around The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol by harrysterol(m): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2015
In every festive period comes the secretion of adrenaline an anxiety that never leaves till the season ends.

As we prepare to move from one destination to another in the spirit of celebration we should not forget to be mindful of the things we do as this season always comes with joy so does sorrow hides at a corner with it( but they are avoidable) , i still remember one of 50 cent lyrics it goes thus "if it wasn't for pain we won't know joy" .

My primary reason for writing this is specifically on two reasons to commuters

1. Don't enter a vehicle that the driver is drunk
many road accidents can be avoided if we try to observe the driver carrying us whether it's a private or public company, they say this life has no duplicate it's better to get to your destination safely late than never reaching there at all or ending on the hospital bed( God forbid) but precautions has to be taken couple with the excessive movement of vehicles this period .
Majorly if it is a public transport own by a company you can always report the driver to the manager while you wait for the next turn bus or car going to your destination
If it is a private car you boarding, you can as well alight if you perceive the smell of alcohol.. without missing words i will say never advise your driver to over speed because you are rushing, recommended speed on highway is 120km/hour, observe the road signs and caution your driver if he is over speeding

2. One Chance
i have less few words here, my advise to commuters either inter state or within travel is always advisable to board a car in the car park, we have heard of endless ritual killings, robbery and kidnapping after boarding a vehicle.
My advise pray before making any movement, observe people that are in the car you are about to board if your spirit don't tally with theirs please wait for the next bus/car better still go to a registered permitted company and board for safety purposes don't stand on the road side because you want sharp sharp or want to reduce cost, the end may not be funny.

I wish all nairalanders a merry Christmas and prosperous new year!!!

Cc: lalasticlala

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol by Kekekenny(m): 10:05am On Dec 21, 2015
Lol Ftc

2 Likes

Re: Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol by menix(m): 11:43am On Dec 21, 2015
* for those that would seat close to the driver, pls always ensure you take a close look at him on intervals to know if he is feeling Sleepy cous most hardly sleep just to turn around for the owners..
Last December I boarded such bus luckily it was the soldiers at the road block that noticed nd asked him to go park somewhere nd sleep for an hour..

* I will also advise we use Buses that their speed is regulated cous speed is the bridge to accident..

* Lastly, a security who guards the watch tower without God is guarding in vain. Prayer should be ur driver..

The Almighty keep us all safe..

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:43am On Dec 21, 2015
E beta as Auntie no cum be maga oh because she hear am..

2 Likes

Re: Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol by chynie: 11:44am On Dec 21, 2015
see their eyes like all those ofe mmanu boys at oshodi bridge grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol by sandrajazmin(f): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2015
;DMind what u eat and dnt over eat
To avoid discomforting other paSsengers
Wth ya mess

7 Likes

Re: Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2015
menix:
H
H is for Harrysterol
Re: Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol by AmakaDNBStories(f): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol by elvisdaniels(m): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2015
Thanks for these beautiful advice and update ,it will go a long way in saving someone somehow ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol by missionmex(m): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2015
Thoughtfull and timely.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol by Kelvin0(m): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2015
we haf hear
Re: Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol by free2ryhme: 11:45am On Dec 21, 2015
Aunty no enter one chance oooo !!!!!!!!!!,, you no go get another chance to tell the story oooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol by free2ryhme: 11:45am On Dec 21, 2015
see their eyes they wan thief the Aunty sef grin

1 Like

Re: Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol by Akinz0126(m): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2015
He who has ear should listen to what the op is saying to the travelers.

SAYNOTOONECHANCE!!!

Inother words:ENDTIME ONE CHANCE
Re: Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol by oluwasunshine(f): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2015
I feel op
Re: Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol by Hawlahscho(m): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2015
I dont travel by road. I have my private jet, so I travel by air EVERYWHERE I go. I would have hit like,

1 Like

Re: Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol by Ashez: 11:46am On Dec 21, 2015
oboy dat bus na die
Re: Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol by free2ryhme: 11:46am On Dec 21, 2015
even for street sef e dey hard oo pls sofri sofri for this period ooo

men no dey smile ooo
Re: Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol by kings09(m): 11:47am On Dec 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol by ichommy(m): 11:47am On Dec 21, 2015
grin grin
Re: Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol by YerYer: 11:47am On Dec 21, 2015
Captain Obvious
Re: Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol by Adonis3: 11:47am On Dec 21, 2015
How person wan take know bus wey ritualist dey

It's [size=14pt]ADONIS3[/size] baby... grin
Re: Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 21, 2015
Look their eye abeg!! shocked
Re: Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol by MKO4ever(m): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2015
Only 2 advice shocked, I was expecting a long list of things to watch out for

1 Like

Re: Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol by duruallwell25(m): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2015
chynie:
see their eyes like all those ofe mmanu boys at oshodi bridge grin

Lol
Re: Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol by Pavore9: 11:48am On Dec 21, 2015
Love the cartoon! cheesy
Re: Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol by prideofscience: 11:49am On Dec 21, 2015
Onitsha boys embarassed
Re: Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol by mommysgirl(f): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2015
May God protect us all

2 Likes

Re: Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol by asumo12: 11:49am On Dec 21, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol by JAZES(m): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2015
very timely advice but d pics funny...lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Lagos Blue Line Rail Project (Videos) / Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today / How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.