Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Male Romancelanders You Can Date. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Romancelanders You Can Date. (6496 Views)

Only Men Who Are Good In Bed Can Date This FUTA Chic(photos) / Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] / To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
As you can see, it's a warm Monday afternoon in Lagos and i cannot help but feel the Christmas buzz in the air.
Since i have nothing doing, i decided to do something to spice up your day. Now i present to you, a comprehensive and well researched list of male Nairaland members from the Romance section, you girls should totally hook up with and hopefully take home to momma.

I'll like to let you know before hand that i'm not on this list.
Not because i'm unworthy but i'm a chronic womanizer. grin

It will only take a God sent woman to put me on a lock down so i'm still waiting for that Angel.

So lets get the party started. wink
[size=14pt]Drum rolls.[/size] grin

3 Likes

Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by Melahou(m): 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
wink

Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
*Kingtom.
https://www.nairaland.com/kingtom

When you talk of a classic tall, dark and handsome, Kingtom fits the description perfectly. Not to talk of his profession, being a doctor couldn't be more appealing to the ladies. Virtually all the girls on the romance section want a piece of him. But like every good thing, he also has a downside. lipsrsealed Kingtom has made it known that he's an "OKO ASEWO". Ask any Yoruba person who lives around you for the meaning of that cuz i won't tell you.
Besides that. He is a cool and calm guy, doesn't brag even though it's not a secret that he just got himself a Black and shiny whip! What a way to introduce your future husband to your mom ladies. wink

Kingtom is the leader of the 100% Nairaland werey gang . What else do you need to prove his street credibility. cheesy

*STFUareyouGod.
https://www.nairaland.com/stfuareyougod
Even though i had a little e-brawl with this Nairaland bad boy, i couldn't help but admire his maturity. Not one of those who would be quick to type long lines of Ode's in the name of bashing someone. STFUareyouGod is a gentleman despite his bad boy appearance. May i also tell you he's the chief supplier of Oshogbo weed on Nairaland. grin Now you wonder how he is able to afford an iPhone 6. cheesy
Ladies, if all you ever wanted is to be an Instagram super model, then this is the man for you cuz God just answered your prayers as your modelling career will be up and running in no time. wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
Melahou:
wink

Sharp guy.
Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
This list is on no particular order so here comes the next one. wink
Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
Let the bad mouths first have their comments. cheesy
Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
*Truckpusher.
https://www.nairaland.com/truckpusher

Are you a daddy's girl and you need a hubby who will treat you like he was your sugar daddy? This is the man for you. cool
Truckpusher is a political juggernaut (excuse my french) and he's battled anyone that matters in the political section. He has the direct line to Buhari and he frequents Aso rock like one of the presidential aides. But jokes apart, Truckpusher is an intelligent dude who knows how to treat a woman right. wink

*Charles Nneji
https://www.nairaland.com/charlesnneji1

Ladies, if you want a man who knows just what you need then this is the man to turn to. He's the writer and publisher of an e-book titled the bang rule which teaches all the art of seduction the Nigerian way (Not Oyinbo style).
Charles is a married man so if you don't mind being a side chick or second wife then by all means he's your best bet. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by Melahou(m): 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
DonChippy:

Sharp guy.

grin
Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by CUM4WHAT(m): 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
Eddiot.. . . Thread closed
Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Eddiot.. . . Thread closed
If i were you , i would follow these MEN and learn from the way they post.
It's about time romancelanders grow up and gain some maturity. cool

1 Like

Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by Pheals(f): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
Woobish
Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
Pheals:
Woobish
Sorry your favourite boys are not on this list. This is for grown and matured men, not those who would use and dump you the next minute. cheesy
Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
*Kilokeys
https://www.nairaland.com/kilokeys

Want a perfect gentleman with a great sense of responsibility, this guys is your best bet. grin He is a talented instrumentalist and a great cook. Like people would say, pictures speak more than a thousand words so i'll save you the sermon.

Below is a type of meal Kilokeys would cook for you on a first visit or if there's something special to celebrate. wink

Ladies wouldn't you rather enjoy this than visit an eatery? cool cc CaroLyner. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by pretydiva(f): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
Following
Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
pretydiva:
Following
More updates coming soon.
Battery on my laptop just Katapulted. grin
My bb still charging and my Samsung Galaxy isn't so good for typing stuff like this.
The auto correct has almost embarrassed me. grin.
Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by Pearlyakin(m): 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
Won't you mention me@OP....?
Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
Pearlyakin:
Won't you mention me@OP....?
Lol!

Running a background check on you. grin

Suggestions also welcome. wink
Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
Op your head is correct.

I was thinking you would list those small small guys in the romance section who dnt know what love mean but very good at giving relationship advice.

Am here,maybe i will grab one of those.cheesycheesycheesy

followingwink
Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by bigeagleeye(m): 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
Following in bugatti veron! wink
Jolllyjoy:
Op your head is correct.

I was thinking you would list those small small guys in the romance section who dnt know what love mean but very good at giving relationship advice.

Am here,maybe i will grab one of those.cheesycheesycheesy

followingwink
Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
seun
Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
LMAO. OP, u can write very well, this is great. I only disagree with one moniker on ur list sha. Also, I'm suggesting ButchCassidy..... His own husband material is 350 yds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by tosyne2much(m): 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nice list... OP, I throway salute oooo cool
Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
zenar:
seun
Kai, Seun's on is difficult o!
Eventhough he has a great sense of humor, I wouldn't like to cross the line with his rules.

Too bad my PM doesn't work but any lady who needs Seun passcode should see me in private. grin

Jolllyjoy, MrsPhyno and Tosyne2much you guys are welcome. wink
Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
I love this

Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
bigeagleeye:
Following in bugatti veron! wink
heeey.
Am not happy with yousadsad

1 Like

Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:
LMAO. OP, u can write very well, this is great. I only disagree with one moniker on ur list sha. Also, I'm suggesting ButchCassidy..... His own husband material is 350 yds.
wisper the moniker.

I wouldnt tell anyonecheesy
Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
Freemanan:
I love this
hope u are not expecting op to list you shacheesycheesycheesy
Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by Aminat508(f): 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
wisper the moniker.

I wouldnt tell anyonecheesy
I think you can figure it out by the process of elimination lol
Which one is the harshest and most aggressive
Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by bigeagleeye(m): 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hey babe, did I just see you wish me a merry Christmas? Awwww, humbled, flattered!
Thanks darl, BTW why are you not happy with ur award winning stalker of the year?
Jolllyjoy:
heeey.

Am not happy with yousadsad
Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
DonChippy:
*Kingtom.
https://www.nairaland.com/kingtom

When you talk of a classic tall, dark and handsome, Kingtom fits the description perfectly. Not to talk of his profession, being a doctor couldn't be more appealing to the ladies. Virtually all the girls on the romance section want a piece of him. But like every good thing, he also has a downside. lipsrsealed Kingtom has made it known that he's an "OKO ASEWO". Ask any Yoruba person who lives around you for the meaning of that cuz i won't tell you.
Besides that. He is a cool and calm guy, doesn't brag even though it's not a secret that he just got himself a Black and shiny whip! What a way to introduce your future husband to your mom ladies. wink

Kingtom is the leader of the 100% Nairaland werey gang . What else do you need to prove his street credibility. cheesy

*STFUareyouGod.
https://www.nairaland.com/stfuareyougod
Even though i had a little e-brawl with this Nairaland bad boy, i couldn't help but admire his maturity. Not one of those who would be quick to type long lines of Ode's in the name of bashing someone. STFUareyouGod is a gentleman despite his bad boy appearance. May i also tell you he's the chief supplier of Oshogbo weed on Nairaland. grin Now you wonder how he is able to afford an iPhone 6. cheesy
Ladies, if all you ever wanted is to be an Instagram super model, then this is the man for you cuz God just answered your prayers as your modelling career will be up and running in no time. wink
awww..stfuareyouGod is cute for dayzzzzz..
Re: Male Romancelanders You Can Date. by Moz22: 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
Aminat508:
grin grin grin
madam how are u??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tips On How To Woo A Girl / Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex / Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.